LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

new to the site and lifestyle....

It is difficult for me to classify myself.  First, I am 51, male, single and divorced 12 years ago.  My ex-wife did not understand me, and did not understand my thoughts and needs.

Why would I consider myself a little, and have a desire for a woman to put me in diapers and a bottle?  It took me a while to understand this, and here recently I figured it out.

I was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism, formerly called aspberger's syndrome.  While I am mostly normal to the rest of the world, not so in my own mind.  I do not like crowds, loud noises, and when things go wrong, I just shut down.  The world is a big place, too big for me.  

Remembering back to my childhood, there was a time where bills, the truck breaking down, work, and all the stresses of adult life just was not there.  It is nice to go back there, and even nicer to have a kind and caring woman that loves me take me back.  I have not found her, it certainly was not my ex-wife.  In an apartment by myself, I find I can do what I want.  I recently got some diapers, and now I enjoy sleeping in them, the world is getting a bit smaller for me.

Bonding and intimacy is important to me.  I read articles on adult breastfeeding, part of the lifestyle I want.  This is a tender moment where I let go completely, and the only thing in the world that matters is me and her.  I know this sounds weird, but when I look at a picture of a pregnant woman, I see the perfect place to sleep.  All the sounds must be gone, the warmth and closeness.  

With that being said, I look forward to the comments and suggestions as I start this journey in this lifestyle.  I do not know if such a lady exists that would be caring and understanding of my situation, but I figured this site would be the best place to start.  

Take care all.

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. I think you’ve come t the right place. There are lots of good likeminded people here, good place to climb into your high chair, and hang out. You’re not weird or strange here, we understand. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Hi @little89. Welcome to DD. I can certainly relate to your situation. At times the whole adulting thing gets too much for me and I need to return to a simpler time. There are many folks here waiting to be your friends. Jump on in. Hugs Geebee. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! Interestingly I have had quite a few trips to a certain doctor who explained to me how my desires relate to what I do in my private life. It made me feel a lot more comfortable with myself once I had heard it from a medical professional. I literally talked about my desire to be babied and I got the answer I needed to lose the shame and unnecessary feeling that bared me down daily, that I like diapers and also need them and that it helps me medically and psychologically. In all honesty, I believe you have a real reason to continue to desire those things and find someone who appreciates them. We can talk about this later if you'd like. I really just wanted to say WELCOME and tell you you posted a nice introduction! You're cool, and you will enjoy talking to people here! 🤗❤️ Nobody that I know here has vampire teeth. 😏

• Like 1