LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Mommy And A New Baby

diapermommie

Just introducing myself since you'll probably be seeing me around a bunch. I've been an AB (well more of a toddler) my whole life, but didn't really know it until very recently, thanks to my boyfriend and I discovering we share very similar desires. So while I am in my 30s :o I am finding myself with a whole new world to explore. And I have greatly enjoyed doing so with my boyfriend, who is also now a member here. How much he will participate in the forums, I have no idea. But he's been around this community for a long time, and now gets to show me the ropes :D

Why I joined this board...I guess to learn, and talk to people I don't have to hide my paci from! My boyfriend is the only one who knows about my AB side of life, which is fine as he's he only person I trust enough to talk to about it. The fact we had an amazing relationship for over a year before we discovered we're both involved in it still blows my mind, but it's only made our relationship that much better.

So while I'm an AB with some DL in me as well, I'm also a mommy type to my adorable bear boy, who is more DL with some AB in him. Somehow, it works out fantastically.

• 2 months later...

Just introducing myself since you'll probably be seeing me around a bunch. I've been an AB (well more of a toddler) my whole life, but didn't really know it until very recently, thanks to my boyfriend and I discovering we share very similar desires. So while I am in my 30s :o I am finding myself with a whole new world to explore. And I have greatly enjoyed doing so with my boyfriend, who is also now a member here. How much he will participate in the forums, I have no idea. But he's been around this community for a long time, and now gets to show me the ropes :D

Why I joined this board...I guess to learn, and talk to people I don't have to hide my paci from! My boyfriend is the only one who knows about my AB side of life, which is fine as he's he only person I trust enough to talk to about it. The fact we had an amazing relationship for over a year before we discovered we're both involved in it still blows my mind, but it's only made our relationship that much better.

So while I'm an AB with some DL in me as well, I'm also a mommy type to my adorable bear boy, who is more DL with some AB in him. Somehow, it works out fantastically.

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com