LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peek into back of IC nappy by caregiver.

To make sure they haven’t soiled themselves. I seen this practice many times when I was in this group home but sharing with more disabled people with double incontinence, who wore nappies. Staff would lift their T-shirt and pull the back of their joggers at the top as well as their nappy to see if they had soiled themselves and needed changing. I seen it that many times I think it’s common in group homes? Have you ever had it happen to you? I would love it to happen to me.. I also hear them often say ‘so and so’’ needs his nappy changing. With the intellectual disabled they don’t use words which are more respectful to more able people. Nappy is a nappy. People with low IQ don’t care or understand.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Goerge said:

Staff would lift their T-shirt and pull the back of their joggers at the top as well as their nappy to see if they had soiled themselves and needed changing. I seen it that many times I think it’s common in group homes? Have you ever had it happen to you?

Never lived in a group home but I had the back of my trousers checked after I'd soiled myself at a day-nursery I went to after school a few times a week.

I was then taken aside and put into a nappy.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Never lived in a group home but I had the back of my trousers checked after I'd soiled myself at a day-nursery I went to after school a few times a week.

I was then taken aside and put into a nappy.

How old were you when this happened buddy? Did you like it?

1 minute ago, Apache Raccoon said:

About 6 or so at the time, it was kinda awesome lol.

You liked how they reached into the back of your pants and checked you? You didn't feel violated?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

You liked how they reached into the back of your pants and checked you? You didn't feel violated?

I did a little, although it all happened so fast before they whisked me away to the changing area.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I did a little, although it all happened so fast before they whisked me away to the changing area.

How did you feel when they put that diaper on you for the first time?

• Like 1

The whole idea of incorporationg disabled patients in a lifestyle post made this whole thing feel a bit creepy. That's why I said Incontinent  Desires belongs in the Lifestyle section

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The whole idea of incorporationg disabled patients in a lifestyle post made this whole thing feel a bit creepy. That's why I said Incontinent  Desires belongs in the Lifestyle section

Well, I wouldn't say it was that creepy, as I myself am a disabled person and find the lifestyle quite enjoyable and loving. So other disabled patients could as well, you never know.

3 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I guess, although it was like 28 years ago.

Yeah, and I think I was one year old at the time. I was born in 95.😁😊😇♥️🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Well, I wouldn't say it was that creepy, as I myself am a disabled person and find the lifestyle quite enjoyable and loving. So other disabled patients could as well, you never know.

Yeah, and I think I was one year old at the time. I was born in 95.😁😊😇♥️🥰

From what I understand, you are coming at it from the point of view of an adult baby, not with reference to any disability, which means there is a primary element of choice on your (and my) part in participating in this, or any, lifestyle. Also, I would bet tiaras to tiddly-winks that those who enjoy being IC represent a tiny minority of the total IC population, most of whom do not, if only because of the bother it entails. The point is that "lifestyle" and "desires" is a matter of choice while disability. ANY disability, is not. I would be incensed at anything purporting the :joys" of being or going predomonantly blind. That is what creeps me out

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

From what I understand, you are coming at it from the point of view of an adult baby, not with reference to any disability, which means there is a primary element of choice on your (and my) part in participating in this, or any, lifestyle. Also, I would bet tiaras to tiddly-winks that those who enjoy being IC represent a tiny minority of the total IC population, most of whom do not, if only because of the bother it entails. The point is that "lifestyle" and "desires" is a matter of choice while disability. ANY disability, is not. I would be incensed at anything purporting the :joys" of being or going predomonantly blind. That is what creeps me out

Yeah, that's fair.

• Like 1
On 6/19/2023 at 12:17 AM, Little Spider said:

I myself am a disabled person and find the lifestyle quite enjoyable and loving. So other disabled patients could as well, you never know.

The "you never know" part is the important one. We don't get to involve a person into our thing until we do know they're into it.

By coming to this forum and posting on it, you consented to being involved in this lifestyle/kink/quirk/whatever-we-call-it, potentially being featured in other members toughts, which potentially can be of sexual nature.

The disabled patients in group home mentioned above almost certainly did not consent.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

The "you never know" part is the important one. We don't get to involve a person into our thing until we do know they're into it.

By coming to this forum and posting on it, you consented to being involved in this lifestyle/kink/quirk/whatever-we-call-it, potentially being featured in other members toughts, which potentially can be of sexual nature.

The disabled patients in group home mentioned above almost certainly did not consent.

Yeah, that is true.

My mom and sister peeked in my pants a lot while growing up. I was in pullups for a long time, but didn't always have accidents. Looking back, I miss the attention even though I got embarrassed by that. 

I'll never forget one day at the mall I had my pants checked. I had a big cup of juice and after remembering my nether regions kept saying I had to use the bathroom and I really needed to go. I had a pullup on but I did not want to have an accident!! I thought my bladder would explode and I'd die. I almost cried. I made it to the bathroom but I got checked again later on not feeling ashamed again because I had pooped on the toilet while in the women's bathroom. Those were the days! Do women even bring their sons into the women's room any more?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

I made it to the bathroom but I got checked again later on not feeling ashamed again because I had pooped on the toilet while in the women's bathroom. Those were the days! Do women even bring their sons into the women's room any more?

This might be getting off topic but I remember my mom taking me to the women's room well into the age I was aware of it and kinda embarrassed. I even remember asking her if I could go to the bathroom by myself once at burger King and she said no and took me by the hand to the women's room. Wowwww deep memory unlocked there haha

• Like 3

I don’t see how this is anyway worse than taking about if you’ve seen teenagers wearing nappies in public? I’m living in a group home and been hospitalised many times I have seen this, and it’s not fetishised.