LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Shout out to Bambino

Placed an order on Wednesday afternoon for two cases of Bellisimo  landing zone diapers in size large.  Took advantage of the latest sale offer, which totaled $155.98 for 96 diapers.

The order arrived on Saturday morning at 10, and this was the free shipping option.  The order was shipped while the charge to my credit card was still pending, but then I have an account with Bambino and give them a lot of business.

So, a shout out to Bambino for very good customer service.  What you are reading here is the way my business with Bambino routinely goes these days.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

I am typically a very positive person and hesitant to post a negative review. That said, I’ll start with positive things regarding Bambino. They have some of my absolute favorite products and their sale prices with free shipping are really good. The thing that sealed the deal for me years ago (yes, I’ve been ordering from them for many years, so I have had plenty of good experiences) was their option to deliver to FedEx Office locations and not my home. This worked flawlessly for a long time.

However, my last two orders were absolute nightmares.

I hit one of the sales and ordered a case of 48. Everything on their checkout page still said FedEx and I had selected a local FedEx Office as the destination. When I got the tracking number it was for UPS instead of FedEx…I had left everything exactly as I had for many previous FedEx shipped orders…and ended up with a case of adult diapers headed for a FedEx Office via UPS. Frantically, I started looking at my options for heading this off at the pass. Unfortunately, since my home address is tied to my existing UPS account, it took some fast thinking and an extra $8 to reroute the package to a local UPS center to be held for pick up while still flying under the radar with the rest of my family. Emails to Bambino customer service regarding this situation went unanswered.

Since I’d had good experiences up to that point, I took a chance when another sale hit, but this time I specifically selected FedEx and paid extra for the service. Everything seemed to go well. I got the tracking number and even received a text from my local FedEx Office when the case arrived. Upon arrival at the office the clerk said there was nothing under my name. I gave him the tracking number and he found the case. When he returned to the counter he said the name on the order didn’t match mine and asked if I “recognized the name Bambino.” Mind you, this is in a public shipping location with about 5-6 other customers in line. Based on the packaging and labeling, it looked as though the case had been drop-shipped to save time. I appreciate that, but I am not one for public humiliation. I will not be taking that chance with them again.

I took advantage of Bambino's latest sale, placing an order for two cases of Bellisimo on the weekend.  Diapers arrived here at home at 09:00 hours on Wednesday via Fedex.  2-3 days from order to receipt is fast service, but this was my fourth order this year, and all four have gone this way.  The product is outstanding, and the service first rate.  My only concern is that the boxes will disappear if I'm not there to receive them, but that's what good neighbors are for.  We cover for one another in these situations, and have been doing so for many years.