LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MegaChar's Babyfur Archive Project

MegaChar

Hello again folks.

So....Heard FA is more or less kicking the babyfurs out of the fandom next month. Good news I have been busy over the last 4 months backing up your FA accounts so you dont lose anything:

This is my last gift to the furry fandom before I left it. When I joined over 10 years ago, i didnt know what I was getting myself into nor expected the reactions from my shenanigans of living life and becoming a full grown adult. Some of you are amazing and some...um not so much.

Despite some of you not liking me much. I have taken the liberty of making sure your years of history in the fandom isnt erased.

This project is powered by furarchiver.net, I've used this many times over the years and when I closed my FA account in 2021, some of you were not happy I "erased" everything. However, MegaChar always has a trick up his sleeve. Thanks to furarchiver.net, my FA account is forever preserved including YOURS. Even banned and or erased from the account is still there.

So please, if you feel you need to deleted everything on the FA account then Do it. Rest easy knowning it will be ok and you lost something. Then you can get it back.(I am known for misspelling stuff)

Q&A

What is "MegaChar's Babyfur Archive Project"?

-A project of persevering babyfur history, many people became quite prominent and successful because of Furaffinity.net. It would be quite a shame to see that all gone because "ermygerd furries in dypers eww eww eww"(dramatic version of FurAffinity staff statement).

Who is MegaChar?

-I am just a guy who is a diaper archivist and all around cool dud but some have thought of me as a stupid retard due to having a charizard based fursona and saying weird stuff. Also the first diaper charizard persona on the internet which came to existance at the age of 12. I have done many community projects and managed to even have legislation passed on local, state and even federal levels. I am also the LAST person left out of 40 million people in California who can live of min wage. Someday, I hope to find the cure to the common cold and covid since I have never caught eather and just continue on the path to enlightenment. I dont believe in identity politics and lables and want everyone to benefit from their own labor and to live on their own land.

My intention for this is not a bad reason but some may think it is. If you ever know me, you will find that i am so nice that others have taken advantage of it against me hence the proof that my intention isnt bad

-Where is the archive at?

https://furarchiver.net/

-How do I find my FA?

Type in your user name in all LOWER CASE letters.

-What if I can't find it?

It will be soon I promise.

-How do you know that?

I very good at finding.

-Your creepy

Your not the first or the last person to have those thoughts. I have no respect for human society so thats probably why my attitude. Don't worry it will be up there.

-So I see my archive, uhh how do I obtain it?

There is a download button on your archive page. Press it and your FA will begin to download.

-Why is it taking so long to download? Its been over a hour!!

Your FA probly has ALOT of stuff on it. I have seen some FA accounts be over 10GB in size. It is recommended that you have as a minimum of a 5G connection or a 1Gbps speed since large downloads of that size can take over 20 mins-1 hour.

-What can I find in the archive download?

What ever you uploaded to your FA account, including banned or previously deleted content.

-Will I find meta data in that archive download

NOOOO!! Trust me, I tried to find it so I can go after people who have harmed me in the past. No ip adresses or meta data. No personal information is on it unless it was on the account I Promise. I AM 100% against doxxing. If you added personal information to the FA account, THAT IS ON YOU. I mearly persevere the FA account reguardless to what it has.

-All of the FA account

YES!! For your information and a warning to others: The archive ignores parental ratings < I cannot fix that part!!

-Can everyone see my archive?

YESS!!! You had your FA open for all to see you share the furry side of you. So why hide it?

-Wow this is such a awsome tool. Where can I leave my tips at!

The folks at Furarchiver.net pay alot to keep the service open for ALL. It would help if you donate to: https://www.patreon.com/furarchiver

-"I hate you MegaChar, your stupid and say dumb things!"

Folks, if you think I never get these comments-Your very wrong. When I was in the fandom I would receive these type of comments anywhere between a few times a month to once in 6 monthish. I left because my mental health and well being is as important as caring for others is. Call me selfish all you want but the individual needs weigh as much as the many weighs if you can understand that meaning.

I hope this can brighten someones day if they’re worried that their stuff might be deleted or banned by FA. I wish happiness and for all to seek self betterment because doing so puts you on the path to enlightenment. Always try to be a better person even if everyone trys to hurt you. You know you better then anyone. Anyone who says things about you is all assumptions no matter how they try to prove otherwise.(Hence why I mocked them in this Q&A. They don't know who I am.)

Think of post FA era as turning over a new leaf. A new blank canvas as you will and what art you put on it...hasn't been drawn yet.

Enjoy and peace to all!! Thank you for 9 years of furryness. Its been a pleasure to have gotten to know all of you furries.

Peace out yo...

PS: Who ever has been helping me getting babyfur accounts archived. Your the real GOAT person!

• Like 1
On 6/13/2023 at 11:32 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

Never got myself set up on FA .... guess I shouldn't even bother now.

FA after July will no longer allow the uploading of artwork depicting characters that look underage: pretty much all babyfurs.

I archived their work just in case the ban hammer comes

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

FA after July will no longer allow the uploading of artwork depicting characters that look underage: pretty much all babyfurs.

I archived their work just in case the ban hammer comes

That sounds like terrible news for the babyfur community. My heart goes out to them.😬🥺😟😢😔

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I never expected Twitter to to take action like they have recently. FurAffinity is giving babyfurs the door and twitter kicked them in the balls.

Hence this project is all the more important. My work has been slow due to limitations of the archive but its moving along nicely. I got most of the big name (popu)babyfur artists archived and working on the medium sized ones now.

I know i am running out of time to archive everything.

The babyfurs side of the furry fandom appears to be the first thing on the web to evolving into Web 3(decentralized internet)

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/05/public-web-twitter-open-access-reddit?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab