LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Connection Problems For A Week Or More....

I for the past few days was unable to get here.

Kept getting a message board saying I was unable to visit. What I'd like to know, was I suspeneded or what? It annoyed me. Yeah, I don't contribute much as others, but I do speak my mind if something comes to it. I wanna know, what was going on. Did I piss someone I should not have off, if so, who, and if I did, I apologize.

I wanna know what caused me to have that problem. I have not done anything wrong, I don't think.

BabyChris121675

I for the past few days was unable to get here.

Kept getting a message board saying I was unable to visit. What I'd like to know, was I suspeneded or what? It annoyed me. Yeah, I don't contribute much as others, but I do speak my mind if something comes to it. I wanna know, what was going on. Did I piss someone I should not have off, if so, who, and if I did, I apologize.

I wanna know what caused me to have that problem. I have not done anything wrong, I don't think.

BabyChris121675

I wouldn't worry about it, it looks as though you weren't banned or anything as your logg in remains.

I would think your warn meter would tell you if you was being a naughty baby. And you would have received a message from a mod for the reason. Just our typical board glitches.

Clear your cashe and cookies from this board, I still occationally have to relog on when I visit. If it gets worse repost. :P

Did the screen you got look like the screen shot mentioned in the first post of this thread? If so, then I think that has happened to most people. I know it has happend to me many times. Sometimes it lasts for a few days, and other times it is just a couple of hours. Daily Di already knows about this problem and has said in the past to email him if it happens to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem, and it has been close to two weeks now. I tried clearing all of the various temp files, but no dice. Also, I tried messaging Daily Di twice, and emailing him once, but that was done days ago and I haven't received a reply (for all I know my messages aren't even being sent out). Grrr! :P