LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being asexual - and still enjoying pleasure

So I've always had a hard time understanding myself. Ever since I was in like middle school, I enjoyed pleasure (masturbation). 

as I got older those Desirees never transitioned to actually wanting sex. Even to this day I don't want to Have sex with anyone. 

I love diapers though. That love for  diapers is definitely tied to arousal and pleasure. I even enjoy watching messing videos as long as they don't actually have people having Sex. 

my wife kept telling me that I was a sexual, I always disagreed with her because I would say how can you be asexual and enjoy pleasure (masturbation). 

A few months ago I found out about a term called gray-sexual.  Apparently this is on the asexuality spectrum, but it's halfway between the two ends.  

I guess I'm just curious if others out there are the same way. 

I have had people tell me that the reason I don't want to have sex is because I've never had it, but I don't know that I agree with that 

i'm also curious about the psychology behind the link between diapers and arousal, but that might be opposed for another topic.

I guess I'm just open to feedback from others.

• Like 1

Yes I have wondered myself why I get excited once in a while to be in a diaper and in regression mode that makes me want to hump my diaper 

It bothers me that would I rather have a sexual experience with a women or would I rather her diaper me baby talk me and masterbate me.

Its so confusing at times 

13 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Yes I have wondered myself why I get excited once in a while to be in a diaper and in regression mode that makes me want to hump my diaper 

It bothers me that would I rather have a sexual experience with a women or would I rather her diaper me baby talk me and masterbate me.

Its so confusing at times 

thank you for sharing. 

Asexuality is about attraction, as is hetero, homo, bi, and everything else.

I am at the extreme end of asexuality, I am not sexually attracted to anyone or anything. I really don't understand why people like casual sex. I can understand for procreation, but beyond that I'm clueless. A few hours ago I just realized a song I've liked for decades is likely about sex.

Please note that all of the nerve endings and such still exist and so do the pleasurable reactions. So that's why masturbating is still a pleasure.

@feralfreak Asexuality covers a fairly broad spectrum, from me (I can't imagine having sex with someone else) to people that find that one person that they attracted to, to others where sex is really just another form of exercise (they have sex with others, but there is no attraction), to others that have sex with their partner because it makes their partner happy.

There are also people that are romantically attracted to others, but not sexually. They like the dating, and flirting and other stuff, but are uninterested in consummating the union.

On 6/8/2023 at 4:28 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Please note that all of the nerve endings and such still exist and so do the pleasurable reactions. So that's why masturbating is still a pleasure.

Guess I never thought about it like that. It makes sense. 

That asks the question - can you be sexually attracted to nappies/incontinence but find sex repulsive with anybody? Does this define you as asexual?

23 hours ago, Goerge said:

That asks the question - can you be sexually attracted to nappies/incontinence but find sex repulsive with anybody? Does this define you as asexual?

Yes, because all those sexualities: hetero-, homo-, bi-, pan-, a-, etc. refer to attraction to other people. 

26 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yes, because all those sexualities: hetero-, homo-, bi-, pan-, a-, etc. refer to attraction to other people. 

I only have an attraction for me being incontinent and in nappies 24/7.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just the same. I watch videos but soon as it gets sexual in any way I'm turned right off! I just like the humiliation stuff, that's what turns me on.

• Like 1

I'm don't find people sexually attractive, thinking about having sex disgusts me. But I love nappies. I have an incontinence fetish. Not other people being incontinent but me being double incontinent and forced to wear nappies 24/7.

• Like 1