LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby/little talk

DrumBoy

Hi I just have a question how do i get better at sounding like a baby/pronouncing things like a baby i looked all over and couldn't find any thing does it just come natural with being in little space if so then how do i get into that deep little space then

• Like 2

Don't try and force it as that usually doesn't work. Just interact with your caregiver and let things flow naturally as they will. At least that's what my Daddy and I do ๐Ÿ˜€ย there is no right or wrong way, just do you.

• Like 2

^^^^ this, dont force it. nothing is worse than forced baby talk. something i like to do is start from the very beginning, just babbling and making baby sounds like a newborn, then in that try forming words. like trying to tune into a radio station but through your mouth lol im doing a terrible job explaining this but makes sense to me๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 2

Well for me, I have to be in little space to do proper baby talk or else it doesn't feel right. I find that the deeper I go into little space the easier it is for me and it just comes naturally. So I would recommend do whatever you do to get into little space and let your little thoughts/inner baby thoughts take over, and it should just come naturally. Play with some baby toys, wear nothing but a diaper around the house, have a binky in your mouth. Do things like that, and I think in time you'll see a HUGE difference in your baby/toddler behavior. I hope that helps!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Just be extremely tired and try to act like a adult and not fall asleep. Then try to prove someone you aren't tired ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

Oh don't have your doctor be the person you are trying to prove it to ๐Ÿ˜…

Insomnia is a pain and if you try to prove to a doctor you are fine after a month of not sleeping and loosing conciousness just to have a seizure and come to with your head threw the wall and blood in your mouth. They tend to ignore your adult side ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Ever been told "You aren't going home unless you take a 2hr nap, it's either that or I'm admitting you to the hospital for about 2 weeks." ?

Yea I.. I.. I'll take the nap ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ย 

• Like 1
On 6/1/2023 at 3:39 AM, DrumBoy said:

Hi I just have a question how do i get better at sounding like a baby/pronouncing things like a baby i looked all over and couldn't find any thing does it just come natural with being in little space if so then how do i get into that deep little space then

Start by putting a pacier in your mouth and, while suckling the pacifier without changing the shape of your mouth etc attempt to talk / have a conversation. Talk in the first person, i.e. refer to yourself as 'me' instead of 'I'. Other speech behaviours are dropping the first consonant in dual consonant words ie 'poon' instead of 'spoon' etc., sustituting easier pronounced letters for another i.e. 'pish' instead of 'fish' where the 'p' sound is easier to pronounce than the 'f' sound. Also 'doh' instead of 'go' where the 'g' sound is generated in the back of the throat instead of the 'd'. Other pronunciation errors are rhyming letters i.e. 'titty tat' or 'putty tat' instead of 'kitty cat' / 'pussy cat'. Another behaviour is reducing syllable count not to reduce syllable count in the word but more to remove the difficult pronounciation in the word i.e. 'nana' instead of 'banana'. This removal of difficult pronounciation can manifest in replacing 't' with 'r' in 'water' thus getting 'warer', replacing 'a' for 'o' and 'w' for 'r' or similar getting 'cawet' instead of carrot.

This, without correction, can manifest into adult life where it is excused as dialect / accent.

This type of behaviour is also a trigger to create / enhance one's 'little space' as the mouth and its movements repeat the behaviour of your actual babyhood where the adult way of pronouncing the sounds for 'f', 'g', 'th', 'h', 'l' and the implementation of tense and grammer of 'I want' / 'may I have...' / 'hello' / 'good bye' as opposed to 'me wan' / 'me no wan' / 'eh-o' /ย  'day-day' set a time period in your mind where the body follows the triggers of the mind.

Try this yourself, put a sentance together of 3- 4 words refering to yourself in the first tense as 'me', where each word you pronounce and shorten to remove the complicated 'f', 'g', 'th', 'h', and double consonants. Not only does this use a lot of brain power, it should regress you, if you let it, to your little space.

A baby / child learning to speak although they are aware of others around them, they do not give them much thought and still refer to themselves as being the center of the world - or as much of the world as they know. Mentally, the baby / child sees their plushie / blankie in the same hirarchial position as their mother / father / career.

Those accents / dialects that mispronounce words by letter substitution are, by definition, still talking as if they are learning to speak, and have statistically been proven to be of lower average I.Q. than their counterparts who have corrected their pronouncation.

As many have said before me, don't force the 'baby speak'. You already know how to speak and remove the difficult to prononce letters, and as you are going into your little space, your mouth and tounge will slowly stop twisting itself into the positions to pronounce those difficult letters. This means that the 'baby talk' / 'babble' comes naturally if you let it.

• Like 1

I don't know why but when I am excited about stuff and feeling free I catch myself using little language and it just happens. I have gotten more comfortable with not hiding it ever since I came out as a little to my friends, which does help a lot! It's just natural when it comes. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1