LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Honeymoon

Hi everyone, I'll be offline while my new wife and I go on our 7 day cruise to Alaska. We are leaving tomorrow to stay with relatives so they can drive us to the airport (5 am flight) and care for our dog while we're away. We are flying in to Seattle a day early because I don't trust airline schedules enough to risk missing the ship because of delays. We have a hotel for Friday night just blocks from the pier and board the ship Saturday. I should be back online a week from this Sunday.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4

@FretaBWet

Have fun and enjoy your honeymoon! make sure you make plenty of memories common because a honeymoon is supposed to be just that relaxing time with your partner to be able to reflect and enjoy your life together. Remember that a honeymoon is like a commencement, and it is the beginning of the rest of your life together, and it is important because when you end up commencing, that means that you have made the ultimate jump, which means that whatever you're doing from now on is going to be a part of your life forever.

Be safe and I hope you guys have a fun time!

❤️❤️

Brian

• Like 1

Thanks Brian, you're the best! We're packing right now because our dog gets anxious when he sees the suitcases come out. Just an FYI, we are going to be visiting family in NH for the month of August. We'll be in the Berlin NH area so I thought we might stop in for a visit if you are all right with that. Anyway, you have plenty of time to think it over.

Hugs,

Freta

• Thanks 1

Have a great trip! It sounds awesome. This is something I've wanted to try, although my wife doesn't fully grasp the idea of deliberately going somewhere cold, when we live under those conditions for a good half of the year where we are (Canada). I laughed when you said the dog gets anxious when he sees suitcases - my dog does the same thing. We have to pack in secret if we are leaving him behind. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1