LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trained myself to poop almost every morning after waking up?

Hi there, I have been wearing pull-ups for almost 6 years now. I have been training myself to poop almost every morning after I wake up while I'm still wearing a pull-up. I recently switched to Prevail Daily Underwear and it works great for me. I previously did fiber loading using pill supplements and staying hydrated for almost a year and the volume with each one was really intense. My doctor prescribed miralax for constipation but I haven't needed to use it as much recently. I usually get the urge to go when I'm eating oatmeal for breakfast or drinking coffee, but sometimes it's right after I wake up before I have anything. If I feel ready to go, I'll try to squat down beside my bed and lean forward a little bit, and put my attention on trying to let it out comfortably as much as I can. I can usually get to the toilet during the day, but it's nice when I can just let it go and not have to hold it in as much. Does anyone know if using regular (not hollow) butt plugs occasionally helps relax things back there? Would love to read your comments. 

• Like 3

So what you are saying is that you can "go" your own way?

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

So what you are saying is that you can "go" your own way?

It just don't stop...

• Like 2

I mess my diaper usually within 5-10 minutes after I get up in the morning. I just love the early morning solitude before my wife gets up to enjoy my wet and messy diaper. It is actually rare now that I don't mess in the morning. I went to bed with a Tena Super cloth back diaper, a regular cloth baby diaper as a booster, and a pair of DuraTex waterproof pants from BabyKins. I wet throughout the night and got up this morning wet, warm, and soggy. i removed the soaked cloth baby diaper and then proceeded to mess my diaper in the kitchen while getting some coffee about 30 minutes ago. So here I am sitting here, wet and messy but sooo content with a hot cup of coffee. Oh my goodness, I just messed a little more. I have a nice warm lumpy diaper that is getting more squishy by the minute, Thankfully, my diaper is containing my poopy with nothing leaking or squishing out or to the front of my diaper. Happy Sunday morning and Memorial Day for everyone in the U.S. I will be going to a cook out at 1:00 and I will be diaper discreetly for the festivities. I'll wet around my wife, friends, and family without anyone knowing. I already have a Tranquility ATN diaper (plastic back) ready with a microfiber cloth insert, and a yellow gingham diaper cover from BigTots. I will wear normal fitting pants and an untucked shirt. Hamburgers, hot dogs, side dishes, some alcohol (not a lot, I don't drink that much), and a wet diaper; I hope everyone else has a good day.

7 hours ago, oznl said:

It just don't stop...

This whole thing is now Rhiannon amok

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

This whole thing is now Rhiannon amok

Oh well...

• 3 months later...

Happy Labor Day to those in the United States. My appreciation to those who labored making the Cushies cloth back diaper that I have on this morning after a night of wetting and then messed my diaper as soon as i got out of bed. Time to get coffee... I'm back and the walk to the kitchen was delightful as is the second sitting at my computer. Did anyone say squish?