LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Livy's New Family

Yup it’s all over but the crying now.  Olivia is but a distant memory and Livy is here to stay.  Landon has succeeded in creating her perfect little home with mommy, daddy, and baby. 
Love it!  
I guess the only question now, still remains how is Robyn going to fit into this?   
Looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 1

Livy is finding it easier and easier to come out to play. Olivia has no idea if that is a good thing or not as she notices changes in herself. Things she thought were impossible or very difficult now becoming second nature.

It is time for a three person "date" night.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 47 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Olivia’s eyes fluttered and she rolled on to her back as she felt something prod her diaper. She let out a little whine as she felt the swollen padding being pressed against her sensitive areas. As her eyes slowly opened she found Dan was leaning on his side and checking her diaper. Olivia immediately felt Livy wanting to come out and play.

“You’re wet but not soaked.” Dan said simply.

Olivia blushed. Wetting the bed was a reasonably new development for her and although few things made her feel little like waking up in a wet diaper she was also worried about how quickly her control had slipped. Part of her wondered if the only reason she was wetting herself easier than ever was because the diapers encouraged it.

“Seems like you’re always wet when I check you these days.” Dan said with a warm chuckle, “Might just skip to the changing part soon.”

“Dan…” Olivia said as Dan’s hand withdrew from her crotch.

“Yes, Livy?” Dan responded as he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

“Do you think I could try pull-ups again?” Olivia asked.

“Pull-ups?” Dan turned with a frown, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea…”

“Please…” Olivia pouted a little, “I think it would help me to stay dry and stuff.”

“Livy, you have big accidents. I don’t know if a pull-up could handle it.” Dan said.

“What about if we try it when we’re at home?” Olivia asked, “I could show you and Landon that I can stay dry and get back to panties.”

“So it’s OK if you leave stains in the furniture or the floor?” Dan asked with raised eyebrows.

“No, but…” Olivia sighed. This wasn’t an argument she was likely to win.

“I’ll tell you what.” Dan said as he leaned in closer to Olivia and put his arm around her, “We’ve got to go get breakfast soon, why don’t you ask Landon? We’ll see what she has to say.”

Olivia was pre-emptively blushing as she imagined asking Landon about being allowed pull-ups. She wasn’t sure if she could really do it. She was really keen on showing she could still be a big girl though, at least sometimes.

“Your diaper is fine for now.” Dan said, “We’ll change you after breakfast.”

Olivia got out of bed and pulled a shirt over her head. It was a long shirt that half-covered her diaper on its own. She was about to pick up something to cover her bottom half but Dan was already walking around the bed and grabbing her hand.

Olivia could almost physically feel herself regressing as she was led down the stairs. Her damp diaper crinkled loudly between her legs as she waddled behind Dan. At the breakfast table she hopped into her seat. The difference between herself and the other two seemed very pronounced. She was sat in nothing but her wet night diaper and a big childish t-shirt whereas Landon and Dan were in much more sophisticated adult pyjamas. She ate her cereal as she tried to work out how she could possibly bring up pull-ups without looking like a total baby.

“So Livy asked if she could wear pull-ups instead of diapers.” Dan said casually.

Olivia’s eyes widened and she started slouching in her seat a little to try and hide herself away. She saw Landon look at her appraisingly.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Landon said with an exaggerated frown, “I’m sorry Livy, you just haven’t made it to the potty once in the last few days.”

“But-…” Olivia started. How humiliating it was to ask for something as simple as being allowed slightly less babyish underwear… and being denied.

“I’ll tell you what.” Landon leaned forwards on the table and smiled like she was offering Olivia a treat, “You keep wearing your diapers but if you want the potty you can find me or Dan and we can help you with your diaper so you can be a big girl. Once you’ve done that a bunch we can revisit the pull-ups.”

Olivia was blushing a deep red. It was hard to say what was worse, having to ask for pull-ups, being denied pull-ups, having to ask for the potty like a potty training toddler or knowing that she would never make it. She barely got any warning when she needed the toilet now, she certainly wouldn’t have time to find one of the others and get taken to the potty.

---

Landon was finding it hard to concentrate on the Peterson Case. She had been looking over the same piece of paper for at least half an hour. As much as she tried to work she found her mind constantly wandering. How could she possibly concentrate with everything that was going on around her?

That very morning Olivia had wanted pull-ups but what did she and Dan do? They had come to her to ask her opinion. Nothing told her she was basically a part of the family like being involved in decisions like that. She could see how disappointed Olivia was but she didn’t really have a choice, even if she had wanted Olivia to get out of diapers she wouldn’t have recommended it then. Olivia had become more hopeless on diapers than she could ever have planned for.

Even now, as Dan and Landon worked, Olivia was laying on her front on the floor in front of them playing with building blocks and seemingly unconcerned that her large rear end was pointing right at the two adults. The situation had become so normalised that even Landon had to remind herself that this wasn’t a normal situation. A couple of times she had been talking with co-workers and had to stop herself from talking about a cute thing Olivia had done. Her goal had been to make Dan see Olivia as a baby, she was starting to think she’d done her job too well and now she was seeing Olivia as a baby herself!

It really showed how much Landon’s plans had changed. When she had started everything her plan was just to get Dan all to herself, now she wanted something very different. She wanted Livy to be their baby.

Landon looked away from her paper at Olivia and saw the diapered woman was squirming a little. She frowned as she watched Olivia continue playing even as she lifted her butt in the air. She didn’t seem to have any idea what she was doing. Landon recognised these movements though, she reached over and nudged Dan then nodded towards Olivia.

Both Landon and Dan watched as Olivia grunted softly. The openly displayed diaper seemed to change shape slightly, it was barely noticeable at first but slowly the back of the padding bulged out more and more. The pristine white became darker and Olivia grunted softly.

Landon couldn’t help but smirk. Despite what was happening Olivia was still holding her blocks and playing. Just that morning she had been arguing that she could be promoted to pull-ups and now she was on the floor pooping her diaper with seemingly no thought at all. Landon glanced up at Dan who gave a little shake of the head and a shrug in a “what can you do?” manner.

“She’s so adorable!” Landon mouthed at Dan.

Dan smiled and nodded. Landon watched as Olivia tensed up and this time the movement of the diaper was very obvious. The padding bulged out as she pushed down and filled it seemingly to the brim. Landon actually became concerned that the diaper would leak.

As quickly as it started it all ended. Olivia’s padded butt dropped back against the carpet. Landon was still watching as the infantile woman slowly reached a hand behind her. She touched her obscenely bulging rear and then quickly withdrew her hand again. She let out a little whimper.

Just as Landon was about to say something Dan put his paperwork to the side and stood up. He leant down and pressed his palm against the back of Olivia’s diaper. Landon could see Olivia freeze up and could only imagine how much she must be blushing.

“You’ve really filled that up.” Dan said, “Did… Did you know you needed to go?”

Landon watched with fascination. Olivia didn’t immediately answer which told her all she needed to know. Eventually Olivia shook her head to say no. Her pigtails bounced with each movement. Landon watched as Dan patted Olivia on the head.

“Landon, could you do me a favour and fetch Livy’s changing supplies?” Dan asked, “And a change of clothes as well. This is a big one.”

Landon quickly got up. Dan looked to have slipped into “Daddy” mode and Landon wanted to encourage that as much as possible. As she left the room she heard Dan talking softly to Olivia like a parent trying to keep their child calm.

Once in the master bedroom Landon grabbed a spare diaper as well as the baby wipes and powder. When it came to outfits she had quite a choice, she immediately discounted anything even remotely grown-up and so she took a baby pink onesie from the closet.

By the time Landon was back at the living room entrance she could hardly believe what she was seeing. Dan was bent over Olivia and blowing raspberries on her tummy!

Landon smiled widely as she saw Olivia giggling helplessly and her legs kicking the air uselessly. Landon walked in and placed the supplies on the floor.

“Thank you.” Dan said, “Right, Livy, time to get you out of those stinky pants.”

Landon could see that Olivia was intensely embarrassed about everything that was going on but she didn’t make a move to stop it. She was clearly past that. But as Dan opened her very messy diaper Landon saw Olivia’s eyes repeatedly flickering in her direction. The differences between them felt mammoth. Landon was dressed in a pantsuit whilst Olivia’s diaper was changed on the floor.

It took several minutes and most of a tub of baby wipes to clean Olivia. In that time Landon observed Dan being a perfect Daddy. He kept talking to her in the tone adults used to keep babies calm and he never for a second let his attention waver. Landon came to the conclusion that he really only saw Olivia as a baby to be looked after now.

---

“I really don’t know about this.” Olivia said nervously as she looked out of the car window.

“It’ll be fun!” Dan replied, “I think this was a great idea, Landon.”

“Thank you.” Landon replied. She turned around in her seat to look at Olivia, “There’s no need to worry, Livy.”

“It’s just…” Olivia muttered so quietly that no one heard her. The two front doors of the car opened and Dan and Landon stepped out.

Olivia looked out of the window at the large square brick building on the opposite side of the road. There were large blacked out windows at street level with a pair of double doors in the centre. Above the door was a large sign advertising “Laser Planet: Galaxy Adventure” and Olivia gulped. She’s d never been to laser tag before and until Landon brought it up the previous day she had completely forgotten such a thing existed.

“Come on, Livy.” Landon said. She banged on the window which made Olivia jump.

Olivia had thought that laser tag was for children but apparently this place had a scheduled afternoon for adults. Landon had the idea, Dan bought the tickets and now Olivia was stepping out of the car across from the building.

Dan and Landon both took one of Olivia’s hands and the three of them made their way across car lot. She was sure the three of them made an unusual sight holding hands like this but the other two didn’t seem to care. They must’ve looked like parents with their daughter.

“Parents with their daughter” was very much how the household was operating now. It had become expected and accepted that Olivia was in Little mode all the time. She was in diapers, she wore her Little clothes and she did childish activities. She was a baby.

Olivia was more conflicted than ever before. She loved being Little, she always had and she strongly suspected she always would, but there was a large part of her that fought against losing what little control she had. Whilst Livy played Olivia was always in her head shouting “This isn’t right! You’re an adult!” She didn’t even change her own diapers anymore! Throughout the day she’d have Dan or Landon suddenly check her and if she needed a change they would take her away for one.

Olivia stopped at the crosswalk as they waited for the traffic to stop. There were a lot of people walking past and some of them stared as they went by. She was sure they didn’t know she was diapered. Her diaper was hidden under her baggiest pants, a dress would not be practical for such a physical activity after all.

“Wait for the little green man to appear.” Landon said.

Olivia blushed as the people around her looked at them. She didn’t need to be taught how to cross a busy road but it seemed like Dan and Landon had forgotten these things. She wanted to say something but before she had a chance to work out what she was thinking the green man appeared and Olivia was pulled forwards again.

Stepping into the lobby of the building was like stepping back in time thirty years. Olivia wasn’t sure whether it was a deliberate retro design choice or if it was simply not maintained. At the far side there was a desk and a very bored looking teenager standing at the computer. When she heard the door open she looked up and did a double-take.

“Hello, we booked online.” Dan said as they reached the desk.

“Can I have your name?” The employee asked.

As Dan checked the three of them in Olivia felt a hand touching her butt suddenly. She froze and then looked to the side to see that it was Landon. She never thought they would check her in public like that. There was no one else in the lobby, thankfully, and as indignant as Olivia was Livy was jumping for joy.

“Alright, head on up.” The person behind the desk said after clicking a few buttons on the computer.

“Thank you.” Dan replied.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-88896758

• Like 9

I wasn’t expecting a new chapter so soon.  It was a very pleasant surprise. 
It seems like Livy has now completely taken over in the battle for big or little.  I really didn’t expect to see her dirty her diaper and not even realize it was happening.  It came at a perfect time, right after asking to be allowed pull-ups.  I don’t expect it will be long before she is moved out of the master bedroom.  
I will be looking for the next chapter. 

Livy, Landon and Dan are having a "date" together playing laser tag. Livy is having a good time... until she finds herself alone and in trouble.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 47 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

---

The laser tag place was space themed and as they climbed the stairs there were big pictures telling a story. It started with a cartoony rocket taking off, then showed some astronauts doing a spacewalk, then passing a planet with rings on it. Olivia was enjoying the story, it was like a picture book. There were red lights flashing on the rocket and then it was shown falling on to a planet. The final picture showed the rocket half buried in the ground with some three-eyed aliens standing around inquisitively.

Through a pair of double doors at the top of the stairs there was a fairly large room but this was a lot busier than the lobby below. Olivia immediately felt nervous, she had never been a fan of crowds. As they walked forwards towards the next desk Olivia felt her diaper warming, she hadn’t had much warning at all but it felt like it was only a small accident, not something she should worry about.

Olivia, Landon and Dan were given a little speech about the rules. It seemed the rounds were each fifteen minutes long with breaks in between for other groups to go in. There would be two teams of six people, one playing the humans who would have red equipment and another playing the aliens with green equipment. There was no physical touching allowed, if the laser gun wasn’t working they were supposed to go to one of the referees.

From there the three of them were taken to the next area along. There were lockers for their things and then the harnesses and equipment hanging up next to each one. Olivia had nothing to put away so she waited for her “parents” to put their jackets in the lockers. She wasn’t sure how to put the harness on and as she picked it up and turned it around in her hands she started to feel overwhelmed. There were a lot of people around, a lot of noise from conversations and music playing over the speakers, there were bright colours everywhere as well as the glowing colours on the equipment. She started breathing hard, she could feel her knees weakening and her head started to spin.

“Livy?” Dan’s voice broke through everything that threatened to overwhelm her.

Olivia felt Dan’s hands on her shoulders and he gently guided her to sit down on the little bench underneath where her harness had sat. Dan knelt down in front of her, Olivia could see that he looked concerned.

“Livy? Are you OK?” Dan asked softly. It felt like the noise and the lights faded a little and Olivia was already feeling a little better.

“It’s just… a lot.” Olivia said.

“I know, baby.” Dan said with a smile, “You’re being very brave. We’ll take everything one step at a time, OK? You have me and Landon and we’re going to stay by your side. Alright?”

Olivia nodded her head. She felt calmer though still a little on edge. Dan moved forwards and gave her a cuddle before stepping back and continuing to get himself ready. Olivia took a deep breath, she still didn’t know how to put her harness on but she could wait for one of the others to finish and help her. Olivia was still struggling with her harness when Dan came back over.

“Do you need your diaper changed?” Dan asked when he saw Olivia’s hesitation. At least he kept his voice relatively quiet.

“No!” Olivia quickly responded. Her head swivelled this way and that as she tried to make sure no one heard Dan.

“OK, sweetie. Sha-…” It looked like Dan was about to help Olivia with the harness when Landon called for him. He turned back to Olivia and gave her a paternal kiss on the forehead before walking away.

Olivia watched Dan walking away and felt conflicted. She wished she had been more upfront about the help she needed. She tried to step into one of the holes only to realise it was the wrong one when she pulled it up. She looked up to see most of the other people were already in their harnesses and felt a panic flooding through her.

“Can I help you?” A voice came from behind Olivia and she jumped a little. Olivia turned around to see a young male employee that couldn’t have been any older than she was. He had a nametag that said his name was “Jake.”

“I, erm…” Olivia muttered as she looked down at the ground.

“Need help with the harness?” Jake asked, “Not a problem. Hold your arms out.”

Olivia opened her mouth to reply but before she could say a word Jake had already taken the harness from her. He seemed a little busy, it looked like he was the only employee helping people so he didn’t seem to notice that Olivia looked petrified. The harness was a full body affair with areas that mark hits on the chest, tummy and back. The straps went across the chest as well as a pair that went between the legs, presumably it was to make sure everything stayed where it should be.

As Jake stood behind Olivia and started to put the harness on Olivia’s chest she found herself trembling. She could feel the buckles tightening as she looked across to Landon and Dan who were just a few feet away. She could see Dan helping Landon with her equipment and she wished he was the one helping her instead.

“Comfortable?” Jake asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah…” Olivia replied.

“Excellent.” Jake spoke so quickly he practically cut Olivia off, “I’ll just do the crotch straps and you’ll be ready to go.”

Olivia wasn’t really listening. She was still staring at Dan and Landon so she didn’t really register what was about to happen. As Jake knelt down behind her and reach between her legs to grab the straps Olivia had a sudden realisation but it was already too late to do anything about it. She could only feel horror washing over her as the straps were pulled back between her legs… and Jake’s hand brushed against her diaper.

Olivia was waiting for Jake to burst out laughing. She was waiting for him to shout out that there was a baby here, that this girl was in a diaper and everyone should make fun of her for it. There seemed to be a pause for a split-second before the straps were pulled a bit more and then buckled into the section on her back. Surely Jake had noticed what she was wearing, there was no way he had missed it.

“All done.” Jake said as he stood up and walked around to Olivia’s front again, “Have fun!”

Olivia was still trembling as Jake walked across the room to help someone else with a laser gun that seemed to be malfunctioning. She was confused, either Jake was a consummate professional and wasn’t letting on that he knew anything was unusual or he was completely oblivious to his surroundings.

A few minutes later it seemed like everyone was ready. Olivia was stood as close to Dan and Landon as she could as there was a last run through of the rules. Finally it was time to go into the arena. The big door against the wall opened and there was a loud sound effect as well as dry ice creating a smoky atmosphere. It made things seem even more intimidating.

Olivia walked in with the others and found herself impressed by the play area. They really were going all out on the space theme and they had designed the whole area like a planet surface with rocks, trees and debris all over the place. The piece de resistance was in the centre of the arena where they had a model of the crashed space rocket. The lights were dim which caused their colourful equipment to stand out even more. The two teams moved to opposite sides of the giant play area.

“3… 2… 1… Go!” A voice over the speaker system said.

Olivia looked around in the dark and saw people hurrying off in every direction. She saw Landon and Dan moving to the right so she hurried to keep up. She felt nervous and excited as she hid behind a large sheet of metal that was supposed to some of the debris from the rocket. Landon and Dan were behind a low all to her side. Quite suddenly some people entered the small clearing on the other side.

“Fire!” Landon yelled.

Olivia was the last of the three to peak out but she pressed the trigger on her laser gun and soon both of the people on the other side had been hit. They would need to go back to their home base to reset.

“Two points! Nice!” Dan called out happily.

Olivia smiled. She knew her shots had been wild but having experienced her first encounter she felt less nervous about things. She was surprised to find herself having fun. Several minutes later and after a few more engagements she felt confident enough to go her own way. She was shot a lot more than she shot anyone else but running through the winding corridors and hiding behind stuff was a lot of fun.

That’s how the first couple of games went. The team Olivia was on wasn’t doing very well but they were having a lot of fun exploring the area and getting into firefights. The owners had gone all out with secrets and Easter eggs to find. Her diaper even served to be useful, she watched others struggling out of their harnesses to go to the bathroom as she stood around wetting herself. In between games she enjoyed snacks and sodas that had infinite refills. It wasn’t until their fourth and final turn in the arena that things went wrong.

At the start of the game Olivia had run off with Landon and Dan as usual. However, after a couple of minutes she felt a rapid growing of pressure in her bowels. The round had only just started but it wouldn’t have mattered even if they were walking out to the lobby. Her control was so minimal that she knew at the first feeling of pressure that she was going to have a poopy accident. There was no chance she was making it to the potty.

“Dan!” Olivia hissed as she ducked down behind the rock with her hand on her belly.

Olivia looked to the spot the other two usually took up and saw that they weren’t there. She didn’t know how long they had left but she was all alone. Suddenly she felt scared again. Like a small child panic started washing over her when the grown-ups had disappeared. The pressure was building, she needed to get somewhere quiet where she could get to a bathroom.

Olivia stood up feeling very on edge. All of a sudden the dark play area felt less like an exciting game and more like a scary place where monsters could jump out at her. The irrational part of her brain, the part Livy held sway over, was telling her there were ghosts and ghouls around every corner. Olivia snivelled as she made her way through a section of the arena that was like a maze of corridors.

“Dan?” Olivia called out fretfully, “Landon?”

There was no answer still. She heard footsteps around her but couldn’t pinpoint where anyone was. She felt like she was hyperventilating. Her mind was rushing through scary thoughts one after the other like a film reel. Her tummy was cramping up and she was going to lose control in a matter of seconds.

“Ah!” Olivia screamed.

As Olivia rounded the corner she almost immediately bumped into some people from the other team coming the other way. The fright made her lose what little control she had left. As the others reacted to the sudden appearance of Olivia and started firing at her Olivia raised her hands and squatted down.

“Ha ha! Got… you…” One of the men started cheering before he stuttered to confused silence.

Olivia was already sobbing. Her slim control was ended and she immediately felt her bowels pushing without any conscious thought on her part. Her pants pushed out as she started to fill the seat of her diaper with hot stinky mush. The poop was semi-solid which only seemed to make it pour out of her faster. She could feel it filling the back of the disposable and then spread between her legs towards the front.

As Olivia grunted and finished her accident her sobs became louder. Like a child having an accident she desperately wanted Mommy or Daddy to come and save her. The smell of her accident was already wafting around her like a particularly pungent cloud. She was vaguely aware of the three players from the other team still standing in front of her seemingly in shock at what they were witnessing.

“Are… are you OK?” The one in front asked.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-89239113

• Like 7

That went about how you would have expected it to go.  It could have been worse if the diaper hadn’t contained the mess.  But then it isn’t over yet and that possibility still exists.  I was a little surprised that Landon and Dan would leave her on her own that way. 
I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

Livy has suffered a humiliating accident but it's nothing Landon and Dan can't make better, right? Livy finds them in a most unusual situation but finds her reaction to be even more unusual. Dan has a lot to think about on the drive home.

---

---

Olivia cried even harder. She was still squatting down and realised that the guys must think they scared her. They had, but that wasn’t the main reason she was upset. She didn’t know what to do. Livy had taken the steering wheel but unfortunately she was steering into a brick wall. Instead of doing anything all Olivia could think to do was cry out for help.

“Let me help you up.” Another of the men said.

Two of the guys came over and started to help Olivia back to her feet. No sooner had they taken her elbows than she heard them sniffing the air. They didn’t say anything but they didn’t need to. It was obvious to everyone. Olivia stood up and felt the poop in her diaper shifting, the harness was forcing it all to spread in strange ways and she hoped it wouldn’t leak.

“Do you want us to call a referee over?” One of the men asked. No sooner had Olivia gained her footing than they had all backed away from her. She must’ve smelt toxic.

“I need my Daddy…” Olivia said in between sobs.

“Your…” One of the men started but trailed off.

Olivia realised what she had said and just when she felt she couldn’t be more embarrassed she was proven wrong. She backed away from the young men and hurried back the way she came. She knew the back of her pants must be bulging out and she knew her movement must’ve had a distinct waddle to it but she couldn’t stay there after what she had just said.

“Daddy!” Olivia yelled. She didn’t even care if she sounded like a baby, “Mommy!”

Olivia only realised that she was referring to Landon as “Mommy” after the word left her mouth. It was something she had been thinking for a long time and in the high emotion of the moment it translated to her mouth. Ever since the restaurant things had changed and Olivia did see Landon as a Mommy. What that meant scared and intrigued her but in that moment all she cared about was finding one of the two people she knew would help her.

Waddling through the arena and crying she kept bumping into people who looked at her strangely. None of them were Dan or Landon. She started to wonder if they had left her there until she arrived at a corner that was built like some kind of control room. She was going to go straight past it until she saw a glow. She turned towards the room and whimpered as she hurried in.

Olivia stopped just one step inside the room. Her mouth fell open and even through the shimmery sheen of tears in her eyes she knew what she was looking at. Dan and Landon were standing next to a wall and their arms were around each other. They weren’t kissing but their faces were mere inches apart.

“Livy?” It was Landon that first noticed her walking in.

Olivia watched Landon let go of Dan though she didn’t do it in a way that suggested she had been caught doing something naughty. She was slow and deliberate with her movements as she walked over with Dan right behind her.

Why aren’t you upset? Olivia asked herself. She had just seen her husband in the arms of Landon, a normal woman would be freaking out. She wasn’t sure what she was feeling. Everything was so mixed up but she felt… fine.

“I… I…” Olivia stuttered.

“Oh, baby, did you have another accident?” Landon asked. The motherly tone in her voice was undeniable.

Olivia nodded her head and the sobs threatened to start up again. Landon reached behind her and she felt the bigger woman’s hand prodding the diaper. The pile in her diaper shifted as Landon checked her so openly. Anyone could walk by at any moment.

“You poor thing!” Landon said in a concerned voice. She bent down and wrapped Olivia in a tight hug that did a lot to calm the distressed adult baby down.

“We should get out of here.” Dan said. For his part he looked a little bit more sheepish that Olivia had walked in than Landon did, “There’s only a couple of minutes left anyway.”

Landon took Olivia’s hand and turned her towards the exit. The confusion of emotions only grew as the waddling adult baby was walked towards the door to the lobby. She had just walked in on this woman getting very close with Dan and yet her overwhelming emotion was relief.

Each step caused the mess in Olivia’s pants to spread until it felt like there was a thin layer of mud covering the whole of the inside of the underwear. It acted like a lubricant and she felt herself sliding around in the diaper. She reached behind her to try and adjust herself but it was no good, the harness was holding everything in place.

To Olivia’s surprise Landon seemed to know exactly where the exit was. Before long they were at the door and Dan stepped forwards to have a quiet word with one of the officials. Olivia saw the referee’s eyes flick towards her before he nodded and unlocked the door. Landon led Olivia out whilst Dan took up space behind them.

Olivia was still taking shuddering breaths and tears were falling from her eyes but she wasn’t wailing like a toddler anymore. Going from the darkness of the pay area to the bright lights of the lobby was disorientating for a few seconds. When her eyes adjusted she could see that a lot of faces were pointing her way. Something about the sight of a woman in her early thirties very visibly crying and waddling whilst holding another woman’s hand was attracting attention.

“Don’t worry about them, Livy.” Landon said quietly, “Come on, let’s get you changed.”

Olivia was led past people and she could hear the whispers. At the restaurant she hadn’t been sure if people were laughing at her, in that lobby she was certain. Her face was a deep red as she waddled and she clutched Landon’s hand as tightly as she could.

“Urgh, what’s that smell?” A man with a skinhead was scrunching up his face next to his friends. He looked like he couldn’t be much older than a teenager.

“I think it’s her.” One of his friends said openly pointing at Olivia as she got nearer.

“That’s disgusting.” The skinhead said, “They shouldn’t let people like her out in public.”

Olivia felt the sobs coming again. She just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so when Landon stopped walking she found herself pulling on her arm and whining like a cranky toddler. When she looked around she saw that Dan had walked over to the guys that were so clearly talking about her. Landon had let go of her hand and was going over as well.

“Hey!” Dan exclaimed, “Have some respect.”

“She can’t help it.” Landon added as she stood next to Dan.

“What?” The skinhead seemed taken back that he was being confronted.

“I bet your mother is really proud of you.” Landon said sarcastically.

“At least my mom knows I don’t crap my pants like your daughter does.” The skinhead replied. His friends laughed.

“Come on.” Dan said to Landon, “He’s not worth it.”

“Alright, alright…” Landon said as she started backing away. She pointed a finger at the young man, “I’m sure you’d be singing a different tune if you were the incontinent one. I hope you never have to find out.”

Olivia barely had any time to reflect on the fact that Landon had called her incontinent nor that the others seemed to think Landon was her mother before her hand was taken and she was led towards the exit. Landon seemed annoyed as they went down the stairs to the lobby.

“The nerve of some people…” Landon muttered under her breath.

When the three of them got down to the lobby Olivia was led waddling outside. She shivered though the day wasn’t cold. Her diaper was getting increasingly uncomfortable.

“Aren’t you going to change my diaper?” Olivia asked.

“We’ll do it when we get home.” Dan said with a reassuring little smile.

Olivia didn’t want to stay in her stinky underwear but as she was led back to the car she knew it would be a lot easier to just go along with things than cause a problem. Thankfully the fresh air made the smell in her pants less noticeable. As she was taken back across the street towards the car she had a lot to reflect on.

She had referred to Landon as “Mommy” though not within earshot of her. She had caught her husband and this other woman in an embrace and yet didn’t feel the burning anger that one might’ve expected. She had just asked about when she would be changed but only now wondered why she didn’t try to do it herself. Her head was spinning.

Back at the car Olivia slipped on to the backseat and winced as she sat down in the mess. By this stage it couldn’t really be spread any more than it already had been. The car was quiet for a lot of the drive home. It seemed everybody had a lot on their minds.

---

Dan found himself feeling very preoccupied as he drove home. He could hear Olivia sniffling in the backseat whilst Landon seemed to still be somewhat steaming over the encounter they had had on the way out.

Dan couldn’t believe that Olivia had walked in on himself and Landon just as they were about to kiss. He had long been meaning to get everyone together to discuss how things were going and their little dynamic. He felt incredibly guilty that he had been inches away from kissing Landon and that feeling was only made much worse by not being there when Olivia needed him. Instead of being with Olivia in the moment she needed him he had been with Landon.

As the car rolled to a stop at a red light Dan wondered if Olivia had noticed the sexual tension that had been growing and growing. To him it felt so obvious it would’ve been impossible for his wife to miss. It seemed just as hard to miss the fact that things had clearly changed in the family, and Landon might as well be part of the relationship at this point.

Olivia seemed to have regressed dramatically. Dan was worried about her but she seemed so much happier and more relaxed… for the most part. Accidents like the one that had happened on that day obviously upset Olivia but generally speaking she seemed so much happier as a baby. It made her need him all the more and, in turn, it meant he needed to rely on Landon even more.

Olivia wasn’t a grown-up woman. Not in the same way that most other women were at least. Dan glanced into the rear view mirror and saw Olivia looking out the window with her bottom lip poking out. She didn’t look like an adult woman, she looked like a toddler who needed her parents to look after her.

Landon, in contrast, seemed to be everything Olivia was missing. She was confident, mature and decisive. When it was obvious help was needed she never hesitated to step up to the plate and help in whatever way she could. Whether it was household repairs or taking Olivia for a diaper change she always seemed to know what to do. Dan honestly wasn’t sure what he would do without her at this stage.

“Dan?” Landon said.

For a second Dan was scared that Landon could somehow read his mind.

“It’s a green light.” Landon pointed out of the windshield.

“Oh, right, sorry.” Dan replied as he put the car in gear, “I was miles away.”

Landon made a wonderful mother. Dan couldn’t think of her any other way, the way she was with Olivia was maternal and she seemed really good at it. As Dan saw his wife as less of an independent adult and more or a child that was his responsibility it would only make sense that he would see Landon as Olivia’s Mommy… wasn’t it?

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-89624601

• Like 9

Awesome chapter.  I know it wasn’t that long but it seemed like forever that I was waiting for this new chapter. 
I think this just about sealed the dynamic for this family.  No we didn’t hear directly from Landon but then we all know what she wants.  Both Dan and Olivia/Livy have made it clear they are okay with Landon being mommy, Dan as daddy and Livy as the baby.  Still the only loose end to wrap up is how Robyn fits in and I have a feeling she is going to be the bigger sister (toddler) while Livy is still baby. 
I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Awesome chapter.  I know it wasn’t that long but it seemed like forever that I was waiting for this new chapter. 
I think this just about sealed the dynamic for this family.  No we didn’t hear directly from Landon but then we all know what she wants.  Both Dan and Olivia/Livy have made it clear they are okay with Landon being mommy, Dan as daddy and Livy as the baby.  Still the only loose end to wrap up is how Robyn fits in and I have a feeling she is going to be the bigger sister (toddler) while Livy is still baby. 
I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter. 

It may have felt like a slightly longer wait because I lost track of the days and posted the update a day late! :D

• Like 2
On 9/22/2023 at 12:20 AM, Elfy said:

It may have felt like a slightly longer wait because I lost track of the days and posted the update a day late! :D

What day do you usually Upload Next Chapter???

Home from their laser tag date and there are some very clear signs that their relationships have all changed. Livy's resistence to her growing babyhood, tenuous as that resistence was in the first place, is vanishing. Dan and Landon confront the fact that their relationship is no longer "just friends" and Robyn is offered the chance of a lifetime.

---

---

When they parked outside the house Olivia was lifted out of the car by Dan who seemed to have no problem carrying her against his chest. She felt his hand pressing into the dirty seat of her diaper and Whined as she buried her face against Dan’s chest.

“We should probably put her straight to bed.” Landon suggested.

“Agreed.” Dan replied, “Right after a fresh diaper of course.”

Olivia didn’t know how to take all of this. She was in her messy diaper and being carried into the home, she prayed none of the neighbours were watching this scene. After being carried into the house all three of them went up to the master bedroom. Olivia was blushing deeply, she couldn’t stop comparing herself to Landon in very unfavourable terms.

Olivia was put down on the edge of the bed before lying back. She watched as Dan went to the closet for the changing supplies but what really drew her attention was Landon. The guest was standing imperiously at the foot of the bed. As Olivia waited quietly to have her ruined underwear changed Landon looked more authoritative and mommy-like than ever before. The difference couldn’t have been more obvious.

“It’s OK.” Landon said softly when she saw Olivia staring. She sat on the edge of the mattress and started to stroke the side of the stinky girl’s face.

“I want Hootie…” Olivia muttered. She already looked like the biggest baby in the world and wasn’t worried about reinforcing that idea.

“Of course. Where is he… Ah, here we go.” Landon found Hootie tucked between the edge of the bed and the nightstand. She smiled as she handed it to Olivia.

Olivia took the owl shaped stuffie and hugged it close as Dan came over with the fresh diaper. As he started the change he kept repeating little reassuring phrases whilst Landon continued to stroke the side of her face affectionately. Olivia realised the two adults were basically acting like she was a child who had experienced something traumatic or very upsetting.

When Dan opened the diaper and made a sound of disgust at the smell and sight that greeted him Olivia’s lip trembled. She assumed Landon had seen that as she took Hootie and sat him on her chest.

“Don’t frown, Livy.” Landon said in a cartoony voice whilst pretending it was the stuffie talking, “I’m here to make you smile!”

Olivia was no less embarrassed but she couldn’t help smiling a little. For the next few minutes Landon kept Olivia occupied as Dan cleaned her and then placed her in a fresh diaper. Dan cuddled Olivia as Landon left the room, he kept reassuring her that everything was alright but Olivia couldn’t help but feel the changes in their relationships was very obvious.

“Have a nice drink.” Landon said as she came back into the room with a bottle of milk.

Olivia remembered the last time Landon had fed her and when the bigger woman sat on the bed she didn’t hesitate to scoot back until she was lying across her lap. As she drank the bottle she looked up to see Dan and Landon sitting together and smiling down at her. Her eyes grew heavy and long before she had finished the bottle she drifted to sleep. She didn’t even wake up as Landon shifted her off her legs and tucked her into bed.

---

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” Dan said with a sigh.

“Why not?” Landon replied. She reached out a hand and placed it on Dan’s shoulder.

“I’m married.” Dan stated the obvious, “And my wife is upstairs in bed.”

“She’s in bed because we put her there.” Landon let out a little snort of a laugh, “You changed her diaper and I tucked her in. It’s eight o’clock. That doesn’t sound like a wife, it sounds like a child.”

“But still…” Dan sighed again.

Dan was sitting with Landon in the living room. They were both on the couch, cosied up together as they had been a lot recently. The sun was setting outside and there was an old film on the television, the volume kept low for the serious conversation they were having.

“Look, aside from the incidents recently, have you ever known Olivia to be so relaxed? So happy?” Landon asked.

“I don’t think so.” Dan replied.

“Then what’s the problem?” Landon asked.

“The problem is… I don’t know what this is.” Dan answered, “I don’t know what’s going on. I’m cheating on my wife… I think?”

“We’ve kissed a couple of times.” Landon chuckled, “It’s hardly the most sordid affair in the world.”

“That’s not the point!” Dan replied.

“Alright… You know Olivia saw us, right? At the laser tag place. She walked in and we were right there in front of her. Did she seem upset? Has she said anything about it? Has she given the merest hint since then that I’m not welcome?” Landon asked.

“No.” Dan conceded.

“Has she said anything about how I’ve basically moved in?” Landon continued, “How I have been living here for a few weeks now?”

“No.” Dan said again.

“Then we might have to face the fact that we are a strange little family.” Landon laughed, “It may not be what most people would consider a family but if it works for us…”

Landon leaned closer to Dan and rested her head on his shoulder. She smiled as she felt Dan relax against her as well. For all Dan’s worries and protestations she knew he wanted her just like she wanted him. For all her grand plans at replacing Olivia it had felt like she had barely needed to even prod her. As soon as Olivia got the idea that is was acceptable for her to be Little she had tumbled down the rabbit hole.

All Landon had been doing for the past few days is reinforce Olivia’s position as a baby as much as possible. She was being as motherly as she could and was making sure she was always there to take control when Olivia needed someone. Even when they were just at home together she tried to give Olivia a lot of attention, most recently that had meant playing with her toys. Olivia had obviously been embarrassed but Landon was doing her utmost to normalise all the babyish behaviour.

Landon had never thought it would be so easy. On the other hand Robyn had suggested it might be easier than she thought to get Olivia into this role. Robyn had said that if Olivia was as much of a Little as Landon said then she would probably be craving it and that giving in to those indulgences would be very easy for her. It seemed she was correct.

“I don’t know if Livy would be happy to call us all a little family.” Dan said.

“I disagree.” Landon replied, “I think she would welcome it.”

“Could we really make it work? The three of us?” Dan asked with a somewhat doubtful expression.

“About that…” Landon started.

---

“You said WHAT!?” Robyn’s eyes bulged out of her head. It would’ve been more impressive if Landon hadn’t been in the middle of changing her wet diaper.

“I told Dan about you.” Landon shrugged, “And suggested we should live together. All four of us.”

“Are you crazy?” Robyn covered her face, “I thought you had got what you wanted!”

“I want all of you.” Landon replied with a cheeky smile.

“That’s not fair.” Robyn’s cheeks were going a little red and she looked away.

Landon noticed this change in Robyn’s behaviour and knew it had nothing to do with how she was now rubbing the Little’s private area with baby wipes. It was true though, Landon wanted all of them to live together, she loved all of them in different ways and she felt confident they all felt some love for her as well.

Why couldn’t they all live together? Landon reasoned to herself. They would be perfect as a little family. She had researched polyamory a lot and had to sell the idea to Dan, she thought he would be the hardest sell but he seemed surprisingly open to the idea. Conversely she thought Robyn would react to the idea with joy but if anything she seemed more resistant than Dan. It wasn’t often that Landon misjudged how people would react to such an extent.

“Don’t you want to have a Mommy and a Daddy?” Landon asked, “And a sister?”

“That’s… That’s not the point.” Robyn huffed. She was squirming a little as she was cleaned.

Landon dropped the baby wipe into the open diaper and pulled it out from underneath Robyn. She folded it up and dropped it in the diaper pail that was looking quite full. She didn’t understand why people weren’t leaping at the idea of the four of them living together like she was. Dan had been shocked when he learnt of Robyn’s existence, it took a long time to get him to understand. It just seemed logical to her.

A new diaper was unfolded and Landon slipped it underneath Robyn’s pretty little butt. She quickly stole a glance up at the Little’s face and saw that she was looking away but seemed to be deep in thought.

“I don’t even know them…” Robyn said quietly, “How am I supposed to make a decision if I’ve never even met them. Olivia might hate me.”

“Impossible.” Landon shook her head, “Olivia couldn’t hate anyone. I’m pretty sure she would adore you. She’d love having a little playmate.”

Silence fell again. Landon lifted the front of the diaper up and taped it closed around Robyn’s waist. She reached underneath Robyn and pulled the two flaps of her onesie together, the poppers clicked together and the stretchy material accentuated all of Robyn’s curves.

“Hey, should I tell you about what Olivia’s been up to?” Landon asked.

Robyn didn’t reply. It seemed like she was trying not to be interested.

“Because she’s pretty much a full time baby now.” Landon smiled, “She spends all her days playing with toys, she hasn’t used a toilet in days and always has me or Dan there to change her. She watches cartoons and can do whatever she likes… as long as it’s age appropriate. She’s never been happier.”

Landon leaned forwards on the changing table. She was watching Robyn carefully, it was clear the horizontal woman was interested in what Landon was saying. From living with Olivia for so long Landon was very used to seeing a little fighting an internal battle. She knew she was offering Robyn her dream life but she was still held back by fear.

“That could be you.” Landon continued as she gently patted the front of Robyn’s diaper, “You wouldn’t have to work. Dan and I earn more than enough to look after the whole family. You could live your fantasy.”

“You know I want to.” Robyn replied quietly.

“Then what’s holding you back, baby girl?” Landon asked.

“I’ve never even met Olivia.” Robyn sighed.

“Well, we can change that just like we changed this.” Landon said with a giggle as she poked the diaper again.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-89928112

• Like 11

Loved it!  This is pretty much what I have been waiting for.  I expected it to be one big happy family.   Or will it?  Will Olivia/Livy accept Robyn?  I have a feeling they will welcome her with open arms.  I thought the biggest hurdle would be to have Olivia accept Dan and Landon sleeping together and her no longer being a wife. Apparently Livy has the stronger personality and being a little was more important than being a wife. Awesome story and looking forward to seeing more. 

On 9/27/2023 at 8:15 PM, CDfm said:

Loved it!  This is pretty much what I have been waiting for.  I expected it to be one big happy family.   Or will it?  Will Olivia/Livy accept Robyn?  I have a feeling they will welcome her with open arms.  I thought the biggest hurdle would be to have Olivia accept Dan and Landon sleeping together and her no longer being a wife. Apparently Livy has the stronger personality and being a little was more important than being a wife. Awesome story and looking forward to seeing more. 

It does seem like a lot will hinge on whether Livy and Robyn get on well together. I think Livy has always been a submissive person. She sees what Landon has done and if it was a case where Landon was stealing her husband and pushing her away it might be a problem... Instead Landon is "stealing" her husband but offerng Livy the life she has always dreamed off at the same time. Must be very confusing for the poor girl!

1 hour ago, Valisia said:

OMG OMG OMG Is it finally happening!!!???

It might be!

We could very well be seeing all four of our characters in the same place at the same time soon ;)

Livy's home life couldn't be stranger. She never thought she would spend nearly all her time as a Little, especially not with another woman in the house. However this proves to be just the start as a new person is brought home...

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 48 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

Olivia knew something was happening but she wasn’t entirely sure what. She was sat on the couch watching as a flurry of activity happened around her. She had a pacifier between her lips and was holding a teddy bear she’d had since she was a child. She watched Dan walk in, look out the window and then turn to check the room for what felt like the hundredth time.

“Not long now.” Dan said. Olivia if it was aimed at her or just to himself.

“Until what?” Olivia asked around the pacifier.

“Huh?” Dan looked up at her as if he hadn’t realised she was there until that moment, “Oh, you’ll see in a little bit.”

Olivia sighed impatiently. It had been like that all morning. Landon had got up and left the house early and she was just as evasive as Dan was being. As he now left the room Olivia was left alone again to wonder what was happening. She was nervous without knowing why and that made her feel even worse.

A sudden rush of warmth enveloped Olivia’s diaper as she looked at the window herself. She didn’t give it much thought, it was a common occurrence for her now and she’d largely stopped paying attention to it. Dan and Landon were always around checking her and changing her when she needed so it had been easy to just start ignoring those things. It was a learned helplessness that she was only too prepared to buy into.

“Livy, why don’t you bring some of your toys down here?” Dan suddenly stuck his head around the door and suggested.

“Why?” Olivia asked.

Dan had already ducked away and Olivia was left frustrated again. She didn’t have too much in the way of toys since until recently pretty much all of her little stuff had to fit into the closet. It was a less of a problem now it seemed but she still hadn’t added much to her collection.

Olivia stood up and smoothed down her dress. It didn’t do a lot to disguise the baby pants she was wearing. It was a pale pink with white ribbons and was the “fanciest” baby dress she had. Landon had suggested it as being perfect for that day though what that meant was still a mystery to her. Her diaper drooped, the diaper was only damp but it was enough to pull it down towards the floor.

Waddling up to the main bedroom she caught sight of herself in the mirror opposite and was forced to think back on just how much everything had changed in such a short time. She still hadn’t confronted her husband or Landon on what was going on. It didn’t feel like her place to do so as the baby. And that was all she really was, wasn’t it? She was the baby with her parents. She was very happy in that role. It was just nice not to feel so stressed all the time in trying to be the grown up the world expected her to be.

Going over to the closet Olivia looked down at her rather pathetic collection of toys. She picked up a couple of little dolls she had got for a birthday a while ago and never really played with as well as the little fashion station play area they came with. It was actually a pretty cool little set. The plastic box looked like something a child might carry their lunch in but when you opened it one half was like a dressing room for a model or movie star complete with lights that surrounded the mirror and actually switched on. The other side had a couple dozen different outfits to dress the dolls in. She grabbed Hootie last of all.

Olivia picked it up and carried it back downstairs. As she reached the bottom she saw Dan come rushing out of the living room. He held the living room door open and Olivia walked through with her toys. Straight away she put the toys down on the table near the couch and waddled over to the window, whatever was going to happen it seemed like it would be out in the front yard.

Sure enough something was happening but Olivia had no idea what the fuss was about. She saw Landon’s car pulling up to the curb. She watched as Landon got out and still didn’t know why everyone was acting strangely. At least that was until she saw the passenger door open and someone else step out of the car. She didn’t see who it was beyond that they had long hair before she dropped out of view of the window.

Olivia’s diaper grew warmer as she breathed hard. She couldn’t believe either of the grown-ups would bring someone here. How on Earth was she supposed to explain why she was dressed like a baby? A prank? Some sort of costume party? Olivia shuddered and whined uselessly. She could hear footsteps coming up the garden path. She looked at the doorway wondering if she could run away but Dan was standing right there. She did the only thing she could do, she ran and hid behind the couch.

“Livy…” Dan said as he saw Olivia hide. Before he had a chance to say anymore there was a scraping as the key entered the front door’s lock.

The front door opened and Livy crouched down lower. She covered her head and closed her eyes as if it might make her somehow invisible. She heard Landon’s voice as she walked in, she heard Dan’s voice greeting the visitor but Olivia didn’t hear a third voice. She knew someone was out there though and she was going to stay in her hiding place until the mystery person left.

“Where is she?” Landon asked.

“Hiding behind the couch.” Dan replied.

Olivia heard some giggling. Only some of it sounded like it was coming from Landon. She bit her lip as the footsteps came into the centre of the room. Olivia realised just how silly it was to be hiding like this in her own home, it only made her look even more infantile and their visitor was going to get an eyeful of how babyish she was in just a few seconds if they got any closer. How could Landon and Dan possibly show some stranger how she lived?

“Livy?” It was Landon’s voice, “Come on out. We have a visitor.”

“I… I can’t.” Olivia’s voice was high-pitched from her nerves.

“Come on now…” Landon sounded a little exasperated like a parent whose daughter was misbehaving.

“No!” Olivia exclaimed in response.

“You’ll have to forgive her.” Landon said to the stranger, “She’s very shy.”

There were more footsteps and Olivia tensed up until Landon appeared in the space between the couch and the wall. She crouched down so she was on the same level as Olivia and smiled. She reached a hand in but Olivia pulled further away like a scared puppy.

“It’s OK.” Landon said softly, “I promise.”

Olivia couldn’t help but trust the woman after everything she had done but it was still very scary. Slowly and with a lot of encouragement from the larger woman Olivia slowly slid forwards until Landon could reach her. Olivia was shaking as she accepted Landon’s hand and made her way out from her hiding place. Her heart pounded as she emerged from behind the sofa.

“Hi Livy…” The visitor said bashfully.

Olivia gasped. She almost screamed. She covered her mouth as she laid her upon a Little for the first time in her life. She had never had the bravery to meet another Little and now there was one standing in front of her. She thought she might faint.

“Livy, I would like you to meet Robyn.” Landon said.

“It’s nice to meet you!” Robyn exclaimed excitedly. She had a big smile on her face though it didn’t completely hide her nerves.

Olivia looked at Robyn as if she was a mirage or some kind of phantom who couldn’t really be there. Robyn had her hair in long pigtails that framed a very pretty face. She was dressed in a pair of denim shortalls that had fluffy puppy face embroidered on to the front. Underneath that was a pale pink shirt and, quite unmistakably, a very thick diaper.

“I… I…” Olivia didn’t know what to say. Her brain was malfunctioning.

“Don’t be rude.” Dan said from the doorway, “Say hello to Robyn.”

“H-Hello.” Olivia said quietly.

“We’ll leave you two to get acquainted.” Landon said with a wide smile.

Olivia jumped as Landon gave her a kiss on the cheek. She then walked over and gave Robyn a kiss on the cheek. Full of fear, Olivia watched as Landon walked over to Dan. She whispered something in his ear, gave him a little kiss on the cheek and then the two left the room. The living room door was closed behind them. Olivia desperately didn’t want them to go.

Olivia was practically panting. She felt so awkward and anxious. She was now alone in the room with this complete stranger who was heavily diapered just like herself. She didn’t know what to do, she didn’t know what to say and she thought she might throw up.

“I like your owl.” Robyn said with a smile, “What’s their name?”

“Hootie.” Olivia said quietly.

“That’s a pretty name.” Robyn replied, “I have loads of stuffies at home. I have Mr. Hands, he’s an octopus. There’s Chilly Willy my penguin and Trevor who is…”

As Robyn listed her stuffies she used her fingers to count them. Olivia couldn’t really concentrate. Her mind was overwhelmed. There was a Little in her house! Robyn continued for a minute before stopping. With Olivia unable to hold a conversation the room fell into awkward silence again.

“You’re very pretty as well.” Robyn said more bashfully, “I love your dress.”

Olivia wondered if she could run away. She wondered if she could go and find Dan to make the scary woman leave. Her eyes drifted from Robyn to the door, the adrenaline filling her system was telling to get out of the situation though she wasn’t sure why. Robyn clearly didn’t pose a threat, she was shorter and lighter than herself after all. She actually felt a little bad for Robyn in the same way she often felt sorry for people meeting her, she knew she was quiet and awkward, she knew she was difficult to talk to. Robyn looked down at the ground and Olivia hoped that Robyn knew it wasn’t her fault.

“Mommy has told me a lot about you.” Robyn said, “You don’t need to worry. I’m nervous too but she said you’re really nice and I’m really nice as well so we should-…”

“Mommy?” Olivia interrupted.

“Yeah.” Robyn replied, “Landon.”

Olivia’s already overwhelmed brain rocked with the latest revelation. As Olivia tried to work out what all this meant she could feel Livy telling her not to care, that Landon could be her Mommy as well. Livy saw that Robyn was a Little like herself and wanted to play!

“Maybe we should play?” Robyn suggested as she looked at the dolls, “And we can talk about… stuff.”

Olivia was like a robot as she took the dolls and the dressing up box and placed them on the floor. Robyn sat down cross-legged and Olivia soon joined her. The position gave each woman a good look at the other’s diaper and they were both very clearly wet. They each took one girl and as Olivia opened the box to reveal all the outfits inside Robyn became very excitable.

“So… what should we talk about?” Robyn asked when she had finally stopped gushing over the dolls clothes.

Olivia shrugged shyly.

“Well, how about I tell you about myself and then you can tell me about you?” Robyn suggested with a smile.

“OK.” Olivia replied.

Olivia sat silently as Robyn told her life story. She seemed to have very little bashfulness when it came to talking about her Little side as she filled in Olivia on her past. She had known she was a Little for a long time, she had mostly played alone with occasional meet-ups that never went anywhere, she met Landon…

Olivia didn’t say a word the whole time and it seemed like Robyn was more than capable of keeping up a conversation by herself. That wasn’t to say Olivia wasn’t interested. She had never met another Little in real life so having one in front of her talking so openly about these things was novel, it felt naughty but at the same time it was exciting.

“So how about you?” Robyn finally asked.

Olivia’s story was a lot shorter. She practically mumbled through finding her Little side and meeting Dan. She didn’t say anything about things that had happened since Landon came into the picture. For as talkative as Robyn could be she was also a good listener and sat still, brushing her doll’s hair, as Olivia spoke.

“That’s so cool.” Robyn said when Olivia stuttered to a stop, “Isn’t being Little just the best thing ever?”

A genuine smile crossed Olivia’s face. Now that was something she didn’t have to argue with herself about or second-guess her answer to. She nodded her head emphatically and Robyn giggled. Olivia looked down at her doll as she carefully pulled on the tiny zip on the back of a dress.

“Well, it sounds like you two are getting along famously.” Dan said as he opened the door.

Olivia blushed. It was true though, she was liking Robyn more with each passing moment. She seemed cool and now that the initial terror of meeting a new person had faded away she found herself really intrigued by the Little.

“Don’t mind me.” Dan said as he walked in, “Just bringing the babies some drinks.”

Olivia’s cheeks went a rosy shade of pink as a bottle was placed down next to her. An identical bottle was placed next to Robyn before Dan stood up, took a moment to look at the two adult babies. Olivia picked up her bottle and started suckling on the teat. Dan chuckled and knelt down to warp Olivia in hug.

“I’m so proud of you.” Dan whispered into Olivia’s ear.

Olivia flushed a deep red as Dan let her go. She felt a flash of confidence in herself as Dan gave her a quick wink before leaving.

“Your Daddy is cool.” Robyn said as she picked up her own bottle.

“He is.” Olivia agreed. Only she forgot to pull the bottle out of her mouth first and spilled some milk down her front.

Robyn giggled which made Olivia giggle too. Olivia gasped as she felt her diaper warming again, her laughter died away as she blushed. She didn’t know if Robyn noticed so she didn’t say anything. The ice had been truly broken though and Olivia found that Robyn was exceedingly easy to get along with.

“Hey, let’s do a fashion show!” Robyn suggested as she held up her doll.

“OK.” Olivia agreed.

Olivia soon got lost in the game. As could often happen to her she became zeroed in on a single thing to the detriment of all else. She started co-ordinating outfits for the dolls whilst talking with Robyn more. Time seemed to fly by. At some point she heard crinkling as Robyn got up, she was absorbed in finding just the right pair of shoes for the ball gown her doll was wearing and she didn’t look up as Robyn walked away from the toys. Nor did she pay attention when Robyn came back though she did notice that the Little had a very red face and elected to lay on her tummy instead of sit down like she had before.

It was just a few minutes later that Olivia smelled a very familiar smell. She looked up from the dolls she was so engrossed by and felt her stomach sink. It was the very noticeable scent of a freshly filled diaper. She reached a hand behind her but although her disposable was very wet it certainly had no lumpy surprise in it. That was when she slowly looked up at the visitor.

Olivia met Robyn’s eyes and the blushing woman gave a little shrug with her shoulders. Olivia had experienced enough messy accidents recently to understand how Robyn might be feeling. For the first time she felt like taking the initiative with Robyn.

“It’s OK.” Olivia said quietly, “That happens to me as well.”

“Mommy said I’m not to use the potty.” Robyn replied.

“I don’t really get much say.” Olivia admitted.

“I’m sorry.” Robyn said.

“It’s OK. It seems to be working out alright.” Olivia shrugged, “One less thing to worry about.”

Olivia paused. She wasn’t exactly sure what she should or was expected to do in this situation. Just when things seemed to be getting awkward she spoke up again.

“Do you want me to get Mommy?” Olivia asked.

“She’ll come in and find out soon.” Robyn smiled cheekily and Olivia couldn’t help but giggle.

Indeed Landon came in about ten minutes with fresh bottles. Olivia looked up from her place on the floor and saw her immediately smell the air. It seemed like she had smelled that someone had filled their pants almost before getting in the room, Olivia didn’t think it was that noticeable. She kept watching as Landon walked over to Robyn and knelt down. She pressed a hand to the back of Robyn’s diaper and then smiled.

“Looks like we have two little girls that need a change.” Landon said as she placed the bottles on the floor.

“I don’t.” Olivia replied scandalised at the insinuation.

“Are you sure?” Landon raised her eyebrows and all of a sudden Olivia wasn’t so sure.

“… No?” Olivia finally said.

“Come on then. Let’s get you both changed.” Landon said as she nodded towards the door.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-90360195

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

That was very cute.  I loved the chapter. I really expected the babies to get along well.  I wasn’t sure if Livy would break out of her shyness so fast but I guess playing with dolls is a universal thing to break the ice. Then there’s nothing like a diaper change to seal the deal. So it would appear as though Landon has her cake and gets to eat it too. She now has everything she wanted. 
One side note, when Olivia met Robyn I believe you may have left the word eyes out of the sentence. You have “she laid her upon a Little” not a real issue but something to easily overlook. I will be looking forward to seeing what happens next. 

Livy and Robyn finish their playdate. That night Livy has a very wet wet dream and an equally wet wake up.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 48 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

---

Robyn was the first to stand up and as she moved the smell got a lot stronger. Olivia stood up and when she did so her diaper sagged between her legs. She didn’t need to touch it to know she was a lot wetter than she had thought. She must’ve got so into playing with Robyn that she hadn’t noticed.

The three women left the living room and headed towards the stairs. Olivia, last of the three, looked down the hallway and saw Dan leaning against the wall and smiling. Olivia smiled in return before following the other two up towards the master bedroom.

“Who’s first?” Landon asked as she retrieved two fresh diapers from the closet.

“Probably should be me…” Robyn raised her hand.

Olivia got to experience a diaper change from the point of view of a third party. Just like when Landon changed her diapers she was both gentle and efficient with Robyn. She spoke to the woman as if she was a real baby complete with syrupy praise for following basic instructions. Robyn seemed to react to it all just like a baby as well. Olivia wondered if she looked and sounded like that when having her own diaper changed.

Once Robyn was safely clean and taped up in a new disposable it was time for Olivia to take her place on the bed. Her change was a lot faster since she was just wet though she spent the whole time being lost in her own head and questioning every reaction to Landon’s orders. She made sure not to look over at Robyn until her new diaper was taped up.

With fresh diapers the two adult babies were taken back downstairs with some more toys and left in the living room. Whatever ice still remained had been truly broken now that they had been changed in front of each other. Olivia found herself slipping into Livy mode a lot and Robyn too was increasingly acting like a small child. They had a genuinely great time together.

The only time Olivia saw Dan or Landon it was when they were bringing more drinks in or checking their diapers. At lunch time Dan came in with a couple of peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches, some cut up apples and a packet of chips.

It was easy for Olivia to lose track of time. Both herself and Robyn were having a great time playing and occasionally taking breaks to discuss their pasts and interests. Once more in the afternoon they were both given diaper changes as they were soaked. Olivia didn’t want the day to end, it had been more fun than she’d had in a long time and she hadn’t ever slipped into such a Little space before.

“Robyn?” Landon opened the door, “I’m afraid it’s time to go home.”

Olivia whined and when she looked across her toys at Robyn she could see her new friend’s lip was stuck out in an unhappy pout. With great reluctance Robyn slowly got to her feet, Olivia did the same.

“Do I have to?” Robyn asked. She clearly wanted to stay.

“I’m afraid so, sweetie.” Landon replied, “But I’m sure you’ll see each other again soon.”

“Really, Mommy?” Olivia asked excitedly.

Landon looked a little taken aback and she may even have had a tear in her eye as she smiled. It took her a few seconds to regain her composure. Olivia only belatedly realised it was the first time Landon had heard her call Landon “Mommy.” It didn’t seem like such a big deal to Olivia, she’d been doing it internally for a while!

“Well, you got on well together didn’t you?” Landon asked when she had got her emotions under control.

Both Olivia and Robyn rapidly nodded their heads and exclaimed that they had.

“Then I see no reason why not.” Landon smiled, “But unfortunately Robyn needs to go home today.”

Olivia felt genuinely upset. For a second she thought she might burst into tears like a toddler being told they couldn’t have something they wanted. Whether it was because Olivia’s bottom lip was trembling or because Robyn was equally emotional the pampered guest quite suddenly darted across the play area and wrapped Olivia in a big hug.

“I really enjoyed meeting you, Livy!” Robyn said, “I hope we can be friends…”

“Of course!” Olivia replied as she squeezed the other Little.

When Robyn pulled away Olivia gave her a little wave as she skipped over to Landon. She took the taller woman’s hand and with a final wave to Olivia they left. Olivia went straight to the front window to watch them go. She even knocked on the window and waved one more time at Robyn who giggled.

“You two seemed to get on like a house on fire.” Dan’s voice came from the doorway.

“She’s really nice.” Olivia replied rather bashfully.

“That she is.” Dan nodded. There looked like there was more he wanted to say but he didn’t seem to know how to get the words out.

“What?” Olivia asked.

“Livy…” Dan bit his lip and looked at the floor, “You’re not stupid. You’ve seen what’s been going on… with Landon and stuff.”

Olivia came away from the window and walked towards her husband.

“I just…” Dan seemed to find it hard to meet her eyes.

“It’s OK.” Olivia said with a smile, “We need Mommy.”

At the mention of “Mommy” Dan finally looked at Olivia. He seemed even more shocked than Landon had been. Olivia smiled up at him again and then wrapped him in a cuddle. She hadn’t really known what she was going to say until the words spilled out of her mouth. In her heart of hearts she knew what she said was the truth though. Whatever happened going forwards it seemed very clear that Landon was going to be a big part of their lives.

The rest of the evening really passed in a blur for Olivia. All she knew was that she was given a lot of bottles that day and as a result she was wetting herself a lot more often. She was quietly thankful she was no longer trying to get to the potty in time since she was sure it would’ve been impossible by this stage.

Shortly after dinner it was time for Olivia to go to bed. It was Landon that took her up and despite feeling that her diaper was quite wet she decided that Olivia could wait until morning. Olivia was too tired to really put up much resistance, social situations always drained her energy stores and that day with Robyn had certainly been the most social she had felt in a long while.

“Have a goodnight, baby.” Landon said as she tucked Olivia in.

“’Night ‘night, Mommy.” Olivia said through a yawn.

“Thank you.” Landon said so quietly it was almost a whisper, “It means a lot to me.”

Olivia smiled as Landon leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Her eyes were already closed before the bedroom door was shut. She felt happy that she was making Landon happy. She pulled her teddy bear closer to her chest as she drifted to sleep.

---

That night Olivia dreamt of Robyn. She dreamt they were playing whilst Dan and Landon looked on. At one point she got up and wandered out of the living room where all the toys were, she turned down the hallway and was suddenly back at the office. She was wearing her dress and diapers, her pacifier was between her lips and her hair was in pigtails, she started feeling scared and alone.

Olivia turned to head back into the living room only to find the doorway wasn’t there anymore. Instead, both directions down the hallways seemed to head to the same open plan office. She could hear people murmuring and going about their work but she couldn’t see anyone. She didn’t know what to do or where to go. She looked desperately around for Mommy or Daddy but couldn’t find them and that made her even more anxious.

With unsure waddling steps Olivia tottered down the hallway towards where all the cubicles were. The sound of people got louder but she still couldn’t see anyone. She could feel a sense of dread creeping in on her.

“Mommy?” Olivia’s called out words echoed around the walls, “D-Daddy?”

Olivia waddled forwards into the maze of cubicles. It was all so strangely familiar and yet alien. She had worked here at a cubicle like any of the others she was walking past, she didn’t remember it all being so confusing though. She didn’t remember getting lost amongst the cubicles and yet as she turned corners lined with cubicle walls she kept coming to dead ends and having to turn back. Soon she was completely lost. The voices of her former co-workers were still loud and all around her and yet she couldn’t see any of them.

“Hello?” Olivia called out, “I… I think I’m lost.”

There was still no response. Her voice felt drowned out next to the voices of all the invisible or hiding people. To make matters worse she felt like she needed the bathroom. She spun around looking for a way through but the tall cubicle walls were impossible to see over.

Olivia was becoming increasingly desperate both for the bathroom and to find her Mommy and Daddy. Her heart was racing as she looked around the empty hallways created by the walls of the cubicles. She kept wandering around desperately as tears filled her eyes but there was still no sign of any way out.

Just as she thought she might be lost in the maze forever Olivia found something that wasn’t a hallway. A large open area which looked like it might’ve been the centre of the impossible maze. She waddled out into it and saw the people whose voices she had been hearing since appearing here. The people were all sitting on swivel office chairs and staring at her as she walked out into the middle of the area. She scanned the faces for Mommy or Daddy but they weren’t there.

“C-Can you help me?” Olivia asked the room at large.

“Baby! Baby!” The people started to chant in a monotone voice.

Olivia looked around at the cruel chanters and suddenly saw a way out. She started running as fast as her legs would take her with the padding around her crotch pushing her thighs apart. There was a gap between the chairs and a long hallway that looked like it might go all the way out of the maze. At the very far end there was a door.

Olivia kept waddling down the hallway with the jeering chant seemingly chasing her. The further she went the bigger the pressure she felt building inside her body until she finally reached the door. She pulled on the handle, opened the door and went inside.

“H-Hello?” Olivia called out into the new room, “What the…”

Olivia was no longer in the office that much was for sure. Everything was white. She touched the walls and felt a strange plastic that reminded her of a plastic bag. The floor was even stranger. It was slightly spongy and as she walked inside she could feel her feet sink into it slightly. It was like a void.

Turning back to where the door had been Olivia couldn’t find it. There seemed to be no way in or out of this strangely white room. She walked further in but saw no sign of any people or objects.

“Just let go…” Landon’s voice came through the room like a whisper brought on the wind. It echoed and sounded like it didn’t start in the room at all.

“Landon?” Olivia called out in confusion.

“Just let go…” Landon’s voice repeated.

As Olivia stopped in what seemed to be the centre of the interminable room she felt the need to pee overwhelm her. She was surprised she was even able to hold on for as long as she did and relaxed her bladder. As she did so she heard a noise above her head almost like a waterfall. She looked up to see, high above her, a yellowish liquid pouring from the ceiling.

Olivia looked around the room again and suddenly realised where she was. She was in a diaper! More specifically she was in her own diaper and as soon as she started peeing the liquid started falling from the ceiling!

It started at the far end of the room and Olivia started backing away. She could see the urine moving towards her and she turned to run away all the while still wetting herself. She could hear the liquid waterfall getting closer and she tripped on the spongy floor. She tried to crawl away but it was advancing on her faster than she could move.

Olivia turned and sat on her backside. As the waterfall rolled forever closer she knew she couldn’t get away. She curled up into a ball and covered her head with her hands as she waited for it to fall on her.

“Livy! Livy, no! Stop!”

Olivia jolted awake feeling confused. Her heart hammered away in her chest as she rapidly came back to the world of the living. The bedroom was dark but Dan was in the bed next to her. As she sat up she felt Dan throw back the covers. She still had her teddy hear in her mouth and as she looked down she gasped and covered her face. The bedside light came on and what had happened became obvious.

“I… I leaked...” Olivia mumbled in shock.

“You wet the bed!” Dan put a hand to his face, “And I have work tomorrow.”

It was the middle of the night and Dan looked very annoyed that he had been disturbed like this. Olivia couldn’t really blame him, he had basically just woken up in a puddle she had made. She wasn’t sure what to do and stayed in place as Dan climbed out of bed and pulled the cover off the mattress completely. He was dressed in only a pair of boxer shorts. A minute or so later there was a knock on the bedroom door.

“Is everything OK?” Landon called out, “I heard shouting.”

“Yeah, everything’s fine. You can come in.” Dan sighed.

“What’s going…” Landon looked at the bed and saw Olivia still sitting on the stained sheets, “Oh dear.”

“I’m sorry.” Olivia mumbled. She felt like she might cry.

“I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.” Dan sighed. He moved around to the foot of the bed to get a better look at the situation.

When Landon moved across and stood next to Dan it certainly looked like two disapproving parents. Olivia bowed her head. She felt like she had let everyone down. It had been such a good day with Robyn and now it was ending on a sour note.

“I’ll deal with it.” Landon said. She reached an arm over and rubbed Dan’s back.

“I think she’s a bit messy as well.” Dan said.

Olivia was about to open her mouth to retort that she wasn’t but as soon as the words were said she concentrated on the feelings in her diaper and could feel something pressing against her butt. Just when she thought things couldn’t get worse she found out that not only had she wet the bed but she had pooped it too!

“Olivia, come on.” Landon said.

“Where are we going?” Olivia asked.

“Well, you can’t stay there.” Landon said, “Dan, why don’t you flip over the mattress and remake the bed? I’ll take Olivia for a new diaper.”

“Sure.” Dan replied.

Olivia slid off the side of the bed and stood up. She was absolutely soaked. Her diaper seemed to be barely held up and there were little streams of urine running down the inside of her legs. Landon was already getting a fresh diaper out whilst holding her robe closed. She stood back up with the changing supplies and came back around to Olivia.

“Follow me.” Landon said.

Olivia did as she was told. She looked back one more time at Dan who was looking at the bed and shaking his head with disappointment. She felt like an infant who had disappointed parents that had given her a little more freedom. Olivia went out into the hallway and followed Landon to the spare bedroom which had pretty much been made Landon’s since she started de facto living there. Olivia idly thought about how she hadn’t looked in this room since Landon arrived, in one sense it was strange since this was her house.

“In you go.” Landon said as she pushed open the door and stood by the side for Olivia to waddle in.

“I’m sorry, Mommy.” Olivia said as she stepped inside, “I didn’t know I needed to go…”

“It’s OK, baby.” Landon replied, “I should’ve changed you before bed.”

The spare bedroom seemed mostly unchanged from before Landon’s arrival. She hadn’t expected big changes but it still seemed somewhat of an anti-climax. It was nice and tidy though, Olivia supposed she shouldn’t have expected anything else. Landon had tidied the house up and made it look presentable, her room was the same way. It didn’t seem like there was even a stray hair on the carpet.

Landon stripped Olivia down. The adult baby didn’t have much shame about being naked in front of Landon these days. The diaper was removed whilst she was standing leaving her completely bear. Landon carefully folded the disposable into a ball and put it in the corner of the room. She opened the tub of baby wipes and started wiping Olivia’s butt and legs.

“This is my fault.” Landon said as she worked, “You should never be put in bed without a fresh diaper. It was an accident waiting to happen… Literally.”

Once Olivia had been wiped clean of urine Landon spread a towel on top of her bed and indicated that Olivia should lay down. Olivia did as she was told for her fresh diaper. It felt comforting to have new padding wrapped around her waist, it was a feeling of safety and comfort that made the big baby sigh. She was soon taped up and Landon tugged at the edges of the diaper to make sure it fit properly.

“I think it would be best if you stayed in here.” Landon said once she had finished the change.

“In here?” Olivia replied with a frown.

“You don’t want to disturb Dan again, do you?” Landon asked.

“Well… no but-…” Olivia started.

“And I do have work tomorrow as well. Really, this whole episode has disturbed both of us.” Landon reasoned.

Olivia sat on the edge of the mattress and looked down at her diaper. She felt like Landon had a point. She had leaked into the bed once, it would be impossible to say that it wouldn’t happen again even if this diaper was dry. She remembered Dan’s look of disappointment on the way out of the bedroom. In truth it felt a little strange to be in the master bedroom still, Olivia didn’t feel like Dan’s equal anymore and since she thought of the other two as Mommy and Daddy…

“Livy? Are you still there?” Landon asked with a chuckle.

Olivia realised she had zoned out in thought. She finally nodded her head to tell Landon she was right, Olivia would stay in the spare bedroom. She didn’t particularly want to sleep on top of her wet spot even if the mattress had been flipped over. Landon got down on her knees and wrapped Olivia in a tight hug.

“You’re a good girl.” Landon said.

Olivia broke into a smile. She could see that Landon was happy and that she meant her compliment. With everything Landon had done for the family it was nice to be able to do something for her. Landon pulled back the edge of the cover and Olivia slipped underneath. Landon tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As Landon left the room Olivia sighed and rolled over to face the wall. Her only regret being that she had forgotten Hootie as she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

---

If you enjoyed this part you can check out what happens next RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/livys-new-family-90829946

• Like 8
  • Sad 1