LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Knows You Wear Diapers?

Usually, I don't tell people unless I have a compelling reason to. I go by the rule of thumb that you must be able to justify the following two questions in order to tell: 1. Why are you telling this person? & 2. What do you have to gain by telling the person?

In high school, one of my friends "came out" to me. To make him feel less nervous about the whole ordeal, I told him about my diaper fetish. We called our secrets "beans" as in "Spilling the beans."

I told my mom about the diapers because I incorrectly assumed that she had found out about them and I didn't want her coming to her own conclusions. As it turns out, she had no idea about the diapers, but was cool about it.

I told my brothers because I knew they would be fine with it and were going to find out anyways.

There's a couple of other people, mostly girls I've dated who I knew wouldn't care and could keep a secret. The reason I told them was in hopes they too would be into diapers or at the very least, have a fetish of their own. None of them did, but they've kept my secret nonetheless.

Thinking back to my gay friend, he was so worried about keeping it all a secret for fear of being made fun of. Even though it's only been a few years, things have changed so much that my little brother (who's in high school now) has friends who are openly gay. Maybe there's hope for us too.... :)

Dude, abradly, PLEASE stop using my pic as your own. And please take it off your yahoo ID. I am the one in that picture and i dont appreciate you using it at all. I wont scream and yell at you for doing it, but i am asking nicely, stop using my pictures. THank you,.

Vegas

I have told my wife, and a couple of ex's. My wife is more than happy to let me wear my diapers when I want, the only stipulation is that I cany wear them to bed, oh well. Its a small price to pay, to enjoy my diapers and my happy marriage. :)

I told my best friend, Misha, about it, I guess more hoping she was into it, but also because I needed someone to be able to talk about it with. She was very understanding, and even interested in some instances. But thats all, I dont think others should know, just dont have a reason to tell them you know.

Guest Guest

I've told my girlfriend about it and she was not pleased. My parents have found out on their own and nothing is said about it.

So far, not so good response wise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well it something that is private,but sometimes things happen and the best of serets get known..if that person knows you long enough than you will talk it outif not they werent a good friend any way move on..

I havent talke to either of them yet, she didnt dislike it, she had fun mimicking baby moves and she crawled a bit, turned red a few times but had fun i think.

When they left you should have been a nicebaby/host and given her a couple of extra diapers to get home. Just to make sure she wants to play again...

Guest Guest

Since I wear 24/7 "coming out" happens more often than I'd like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How so? Are you getting 'caught' and embarassed or is it just some one politely enquiring?

I told a couple of 'friends' that I wore diapers. We aren't friends any more. Go figure. I have another friend that found out I wore a diaper when she saw them peeking out from under my trousers. She is a major gossip so I figured that it would be all over town in no time. To my suprise she hasn't told anyone. Other than that, I am sure my sister-in-law knows because I left a used one in the bedroom garbage by mistake when we stayed there one night. She hasn't said anything directly, but she is a nurse and has dealt quite a bit with elderly incontinent patients so she knows what an adult diaper looks like.

Thats about it I think.

• Like 2

I have told quite a few people now, close friends, my sisters and step brother. They are all fine about it, the only problem is that my wife cannot accept it. Itold her right at the beginning of our relationship and she seemed to be OK. At that time I did not feel the need to wear nappies much, so there was never a problem. More recently, I have wanted to wear them more and my wife cannot accept it. I have since discovered that it brings up other memeories and feelings with her, the remind her of bad times in her childhood.

It can make life very difficult