LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone!

Hi! I'm Giusy and I'm a 32 years old girl. I like wearing diapers when I'm alone at home and nobody in my family knows that.

It's the first time that I write on the Internet of me. I would be happy to share my story with some nice people. 

I've always loved diapers since I was a little girl.

I didn't have a loving and caring mother and wearing diapers was like a cuddle, a hug and I was feeling secure ( and I still feel the same way now)

That's why I love wearing diapers.

I hope to find some new friends to talk with.

Have a nice day everyone. Bye ☺️

• Like 5

Hey there!  I'm also new here and can tell you that everybody so far has been really cool. I've gotten lots of amazing messages and been welcomed very warmly.  It seems like a pretty cool community full of really cool people to talk with. 

To that end, let me say welcome! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your welcome message ☺️

Yes, I've read some topics and seems like a lovely community to me too. I can't wait to meet new people.

If someone wants to chat about anything, can send me a DM. 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Guisy. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. You can be sure, this is a great place to be, with lots of likeminded people. I’m glad to hear you wear mostly cloth diapers, (my favorite)! Nothing like feeling the wet cloth between your legs. It’s to bad, you didn’t have a better early diapered life. Can’t change that, but we can do better now! So, come on in here with the rest of us, and make yourself comfy. Hope to be seeing you around here. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD!😃😁♥️😇😊 Sorry to hear that your mother wasn't the best to you, but I hope you find lots of friends here. And I'm glad that you love diapers as much as we do. That's what makes us a family around here. Cuz that's something we all have in common.😁♥️😇

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...