LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz needs a wake up call, they think you can make a mixed case…

So I saw a rearz ad for their “mixed case” which is preselected… I think this company needs a wake up call… 

On their instagram post for this month’s mixed case I. I said it would be nice to be able to make one, like ABU or Tykables.

Rearz responded with you can… SO I went to their site and the mixed case I made cost more then any other case they offer…. 

This company is out of touch with the market

6DD7998D-9844-4FB5-B5A0-8F2784ED337D.jpeg

82344813-FBF3-43D4-B022-FCB005D02B33.png

• Confused 1

I like Rearz generally, but I agree, if they let you assemble a case, they should apply a discount similar to their own case discount. For the most part at Rearz, buying two individual bags costs almost the same amount as buying a case, which usually has three, and sometimes four bags in it. They may be trying to incentivize buying cases of their own products, rather than building cases of products they distribute, because their margins are better on manufactured products. 

This has caused me to buy pretty much only cases from Rearz, which I guess they're probably fine with, whereas if I just want a bag, I have a medical supplier who also carries Rearz, and who does not apply a case discount; from them, a bag always costs 1/3 (or 1/4) what a case costs. SO if I want a bag, it's the medical supplier who gets the order, although I don't do that a lot, because shipping also becomes a factor - a case from Rearz will almost always come with free shipping, whereas my medical diaper company charges a flat fee for shipping that is a good deal if you're buying a bunch of stuff, but that notably jacks up the cost per diaper if you're only buying a bag of 12. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, in my experience Bambino is just as bad.  Last Friday I received yet another promo to buy 1 case and get the second at 50% off.  I have tried to do this in response to several promos, but without success.  So, Friday, I sent them an inquiry.  Got an automated response.  It is now Wednesday afternoon, and ... crickets.

7 hours ago, Babypants said:

Unfortunately, in my experience Bambino is just as bad.  Last Friday I received yet another promo to buy 1 case and get the second at 50% off.  I have tried to do this in response to several promos, but without success.  So, Friday, I sent them an inquiry.  Got an automated response.  It is now Wednesday afternoon, and ... crickets.

I think people at Bambino work part time or just never answer emails. to many places don't have costumer service any more.

• Like 1

I won't even consider Bambino anymore. Their prices were OK during sales before but with their prices so high now they just are not worth it imo