LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WRITING AGEPLAY, REGRESSION NOVEL USING ROLE REVERSAL IDEAS E.T.C

Are you the same person who started this thread a few years back?

If that is you and you want to write a story, might I suggest coming up with an idea you can actually write?

Don’t just come up with a random convoluted plot about lesbians in space or whatever, perhaps think about situations and scenarios you fantasise about being in and base the story around that and keep it simple.

Anyway I have an idea for you regarding the role-reversal story.

The daughter is a teen living with her mother, she wants to move-out and have freedom to do whatever she wants and be an adult, but she’s stuck living at home and as such has to live by her mother’s rules and has curfews and gets grounded and is forced to get up for school in the morning if she feels like it or not ETC.

As far as the mother’s situation:

The mother is having a midlife crisis, whilst she has a youthful appearance and could pass for her daughter’s age if she wanted to it doesn’t change the fact she’ll soon be turning 40.

She’s loves her daughter and is a good mother and a responsible adult, but what she secretly desires is to be a teenager again like her daughter and to have all her adult responsibilities taken away, she wants curfews and having to go to school and being grounded or spanked when she breaks the rules ETC

The mother writes about her secret desires in her blog which her daughter discovers and they agree to switch roles

Maybe the house is being renovated and they temporarily move to a different town for a month or something where nobody knows them which gives the mother and daughter a chance to play out their new reversed roles.

7 hours ago, Chloebuttocks said:

Hi,I've idea for ageplay regression novel ideas like mother daughter and role reversal,how can I write novel based on the idea of mother becoming the  daughter and the daughter becomes the mother?

Watch any of the movie versions of Freaky Friday or read the book https://www.amazon.com/Freaky-Friday-Mary-Rodgers/dp/0064400468?ref=d6k_applink_bb_dls&dplnkId=254d9327-c401-4135-9feb-79c40527e0c8

• Like 1