LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally get to wear my training pants

Several months ago I had 3 pairs of training pants custom made from a vendor on Etsy, very thick, very absorbent, and such awesome fabric colors, but haven't been able to actually wear them for more than a few minutes until this weekend. Have been in the first pair for 1/2 hour now, and LOVE them. 

Will be wearing for the next 24 hours... then back to my normal men's pads again.. 

• Like 1

It was hard to admit, but I know  need protection,  today has just made it more obvious.

I am really loving these training pants though, still in the first pair, and even though they are wet from front to an inch up my butt cheeks, they have not leaked. Have wetted 5 or 6 times, no holding back, and they just keep taking it. They are swelling a little, enough to notice. 

Erynkidsworld on Etsy.  She mainly does actual kids training pants, but will do adult ones people special order. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure my aide would shoot me if I bought training pants . I am a direct to full on 2 piece diaper user , it would be a hell of a lot more work to put on or takeoff a one piece . She can log roll me when she changes me , not so much in a one piece .  

18 hours ago, wannawet said:

Several months ago I had 3 pairs of training pants custom made from a vendor on Etsy, very thick, very absorbent, and such awesome fabric colors, but haven't been able to actually wear them for more than a few minutes until this weekend. Have been in the first pair for 1/2 hour now, and LOVE them. 

Will be wearing for the next 24 hours... then back to my normal men's pads again.. 

Question:  Do you need plastic pants over them to keep your pants dry since you said, "They are wet from front to an inch up my butt cheeks, they have not leaked. Have wetted 5 or 6 times, no holding back, and they just keep taking it."

I had plastic pants on, since this was the first time actually using them, but no, they did not leak at all. I would be comfotably wearing withou the plastic diaper cover. They have a waterproof layer built in, and Eryn told me she had only had a couple of complaints of leakage, mostly from sizing issues. 

IF I order more, the only thing I will do is have her make them about an inch higher at the waist, and tighten up the waistband. They stayed up fine, was wearing a good fitting onsie though, not sure if they would slip down without the support as they got full... wore the first pair 9 hours, active outside, multiple wettings... 

@wannawet It can be exciting to wear training pants.  Training pants provide protection in case of an accident and it's easier to use the bathroom with training pants than a diaper.  Plastic pants can be worn over training pants for extra protection. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, hlcl said:

@wannawet It can be exciting to wear training pants.  Training pants provide protection in case of an accident and it's easier to use the bathroom with training pants than a diaper.  Plastic pants can be worn over training pants for extra protection. 

Yes, yes, and yes... and yes, I was wearing plastic pants over them, since it was the first time wearing my trainers, and I was outside doing things. Did not want a leak.