LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RIP Jerry Springer

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it was reported that Jerry Springer had passed away earlier today. The reason why is this is so important  for me, and I’m pretty sure a lot of others can agree with me, is that it was the Jerry Springer Show that made me realize as an ABDL, I’m not alone (though the show made it look pretty awkward). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm sorry for his passing, and his family and loved ones are in my thoughts. His show was...something else, and I cringed when ABDLs were on the show.  It was good to know there are other ABDLs out there, but it also showed how normies reacted to us, and that made me cringe and determine to keep my ABDL side firmly shoved in the closet. 

Jerry Springer, former Cincinnati mayor and talk show host, dead at 79 | CNN

Hiii!

I heard that too. Haven't heard if it was a prolonged illness thing or if it was sudden. Bummer!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! 😇

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm sorry for his passing, and his family and loved ones are in my thoughts. His show was...something else, and I cringed when ABDLs were on the show.  It was good to know there are other ABDLs out there, but it also showed how normies reacted to us, and that made me cringe and determine to keep my ABDL side firmly shoved in the closet. 

Jerry Springer, former Cincinnati mayor and talk show host, dead at 79 | CNN

Hiii!

I went to you tube and watched those. Your right it was hard to watch, a couple of times I turned  my phone and just listened. When I'm out and about I will let a little of my little self show but I could never do that except maybe at a closed sanctioned event. That's if I didn't chicken out LOL (referencing self disappointment in scoop the poop 😆😅🤣)

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1

Most ABDLs tend to think that the Jerry Springer Adult Baby show was not really in their interest, but without people like Jerry Springer and the relevant ABs that participated, for some here and those worldwide, the ABDL interest may still have been much hidden.

Judge for yourself...

Jerry Springer Adult Baby Part 1

Jerry Springer Adult Baby Part 2

At least, respect him for his charachter and openness for putting out in the open the ABDL concept. The contraversy in the show is just show business and the way to keep the viewers watching....

He will be missed.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Most ABDLs tend to think that the Jerry Springer Adult Baby show was not really in their interest, but without people like Jerry Springer and the relevant ABs that participated, for some here and those worldwide, the ABDL interest may still have been much hidden.

Judge for yourself...

Jerry Springer Adult Baby Part 1

Jerry Springer Adult Baby Part 2

At least, respect him for his charachter and openness for putting out in the open the ABDL concept. The contraversy in the show is just show business and the way to keep the viewers watching....

He will be missed.

Hiii!

I myself was not criticizing Jerry, I was just expressing my reactions to watching it. There was probably a lot of ABDLs who thought they were all alone and found out they were not because of his show.

🧜‍♂️

I feel bad about anyone passing because they will be missed so much by their family and friends.  Personally, I never cared for anyone who got rich off of everyone else's controversies.  Get two groups of opposites together, stand back and watch them fight while the room temperature I.Q. audience cheers and eggs them on to fight, and get rich doing basically nothing!  Serves Geraldo right for getting hit in the face with a chair!  Then there was the show where the guy was surprised on national TV by his male neighbor professing his love for him.  He got a gun next day, went over to the neighbor's house and killed him over the embarrassment.  Nope, not much sympathy from me on this one.

• Like 1

My condolences to your family and friends for their loss. Watch some of your "shows" back in the days and pray that you found our Lord Jesus Christ before your passing. At least you can't hurt other people anymore. RIP Jerry Springer.