LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought experiment

Let’s imagine that you made the commitment to never consciously control your bladder again the rest of your life, and you made good on it.  It doesn’t matter if your bladder control is impeccable and you have the ability to hold it for hours without losing a single drop.  You still won’t make any effort to stop yourself from peeing.  Even if  for some reason you weren’t diapered, and your bladder was bursting and you’re in public, and mere steps away from a restroom, you still wont try to hold it in.   

At that point, with such an intense refusal to consciously control your pee (even if you could), would you consider yourself functionally incontinent? Diaper dependent?   

• Like 2

I've been diaper training for years and I'm at the point where my bladder capacity is severely reduced.  But I don't care if I'm wearing a diaper or not, if it happens, it happens: less stress with diapers, but I don't care if other people notice it, if I'm not wearing a diaper and it happens, it happened!  

Or I'm wearing a diaper and it can't hold everything, it just happens!  Just don't worry too much about it, life is so much easier!  

Yes, I think I am on a point, where I am diaper dependent, but do I have to wear a diaper?

It's more important to lose control!  I love it!  And then you are really free!

Wearing a diaper is the way to achieve it: you can decide, do you want to hide it or don't you care if others notice, if you wet yourself sometimes, it will happen to all of you sometimes, but don‘t care?  It is so much easier,  It's your choice!

Diaper is the way to hide, and it is your secret, but don‘t worry, if you have an accident! Do not stress yourself!

But I think few here think like I do about this topic?!? Tell me your opinon?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

I've been diaper training for years and I'm at the point where my bladder capacity is severely reduced.  But I don't care if I'm wearing a diaper or not, if it happens, it happens: less stress with diapers, but I don't care if other people notice it, if I'm not wearing a diaper and it happens, it happened!  

Or I'm wearing a diaper and it can't hold everything, it just happens!  Just don't worry too much about it, life is so much easier!  

Yes, I think I am on a point, where I am diaper dependent, but do I have to wear a diaper?

It's more important to lose control!  I love it!  And then you are really free!

Wearing a diaper is the way to achieve it: you can decide, do you want to hide it or don't you care if others notice, if you wet yourself sometimes, it will happen to all of you sometimes, but don‘t care?  It is so much easier,  It's your choice!

Diaper is the way to hide, and it is your secret, but don‘t worry, if you have an accident! Do not stress yourself!

But I think few here think like I do about this topic?!? Tell me your opinon?

This is the way.  I think about this a lot, actually. In a way, coming from the casual ABDL world makes it harder to untrain because you have to essentially relearn how to wear diapers.  

When you wear diapers recreationally, the the primary objective is to maximize the fun you get out of wearing a diaper. You wear thick diapers because they feel good and you want to get your diaper as saturated as possible because it feels good and it saves money.  

When you are incontinent, your primary objective is to keep your clothes, furniture and floor clean and dry.  Thicker diapers are beneficial insofar as they keep you drier and you can go longer between changes.  And, while you want to fully use your diaper to cut down at costs, that may run into conflict with your primary objective to stay dry, especially if your bladder has a mind of its own and you’re not good at telling how wet you are.    

So to your point, it’s good that you are seeing your diaper  as practical solution to the problem of how to stay dry. ❤️

• Thanks 1