LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do any Tykables diapers have tapes instead of Hook and Loop fasteners?

drynot

Hey folks.  Do any of the Tykable diapers have regular tapes instead of Hook and Loop fasteners?  Regular tapes work better for me so I try to avoid the Hook and Loop ones.  I'd really like to try out some Tykables soon.

14 hours ago, drynot said:

Hey folks.  Do any of the Tykable diapers have regular tapes instead of Hook and Loop fasteners?  Regular tapes work better for me so I try to avoid the Hook and Loop ones.  I'd really like to try out some Tykables soon.

nope only the ones from nru str8up or playdayz pink or blue or little rascals have normal tapes that are not tykables diapers.  I wear a tykables diaper all the time and they are all hook and loop.

As said, they're all H/L.  But, they do work rather well.  They are all plastic backed, so you're not dealing with that non-woven "fabric" that stretches as soon as you fasten the tabs or when the tabs rip strands out of that same fabric making it less effective the 2nd time.  Tykables uses some type of micromesh for the "taping panel", so those tabs grip strong and can do so repeatedly.

So yes and no and maybe. Yes and no: The Tykables store as msjy said has the NRU which does have standard tapes but all of their branded diapers do not. And maybe, they have a new diaper on their website, the "Deluge" which shows standard tapes but not yet released