LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts on what happened to me this week.

So earlier this week I had been reading a bunch of babyfur comics after someone posted a link to the "Shine" comics on here, and sent me down a rabbit hole. A couple of the comics (Shine and Found) I found were very emotionally intense. So here I am crying myself to sleep in my. bed with my stuffie and a pacifier in my mouth. The next day I went to lunch with my wife and as she was leaving to go to work I started crying while I was hugging her goodbye. Then when I got home I felt that I had to put on a diaper, a onesie, and just kind of hung out on the bed with my stuffed animal and pacifier in my mouth again, crying on and off for a while, and feeling a little panicked, I thought I was coming unglued.

I eventually managed to get the feelings to go away and go about my day, but I haven't felt emotions that intense in as long as I can remember. Anyone have any ideas what was happening? Anyone have this kind of thing happen to them? I have only been exploring this AB side for maybe 5 months, I have been a DL and MedFet for years (since I was 14)

• Like 3

A good story can have a very strong emotional effect. There have been movies and TV shows that I've watched that left me emotionally drained for the entire day. Star's comics are based on her own experiences as an ABDL so they touch on things that are both personal but also universal of the ABDL experience and a lot of people who read them come away with that feeling of being heard, understood, and not alone, and I imagine if this is your first experience with an ABDL story like this (not just a fantasy one about being forced back into diapers with sexy results) that you may feel strongly about what you've read as a result.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, minachan16 said:

A good story can have a very strong emotional effect. There have been movies and TV shows that I've watched that left me emotionally drained for the entire day. Star's comics are based on her own experiences as an ABDL so they touch on things that are both personal but also universal of the ABDL experience and a lot of people who read them come away with that feeling of being heard, understood, and not alone, and I imagine if this is your first experience with an ABDL story like this (not just a fantasy one about being forced back into diapers with sexy results) that you may feel strongly about what you've read as a result.

@subssn21

I would agree with @minachan16  any story or movie that you are watching can be one of those tear jerkers. there are plenty of movies that elicit a strong reaction when you are watching them, and sometimes you get sucked right into the movie, and that shows that you are paying attention and that you are engrossed engrossed in it. many times there are times when I just want to cry myself when I watch a movie because it's sad, but I realize that it's just somebody acting on a screen, and I realize that these things can elicit emotional responses or laughter whatever it is that you're dealing with. that is totally normal.

I suspect that part of the reason you may have been emotionally drawn in like this is because in because in a story that Mina has talked about, the person is in a position where they might have to wear diapers or they might have been forced, maybe for the good of the person like they always say " It's for your own good"  and part of the reason that it's being done is to help you, but maybe somebody doesn't think it helps you, or Maybe someone is embarrassed or something and it causes an issue for that person in the story. regardless of what happens, those type of stories can elicit responses, and those responses are very very hard to ignore. i've always said That there are stories out there that elicit strong reaction, and stories that will suck you right in.

For example @Kaylaindiapers And her story partner @cute little kokiri girl have written several stories. each of these stories centers around somebody that for some reason gets in trouble, or has some other type of situation that needs to be corrected, and after a while, They decide to pull out the diapers and use the equipment to be able to correct this behavior. these type of stories are incredible by these two, because as you know a story is only as good as the writer's imagination and the ability to communicate their feelings their emotions the places that you're standing or describing things that are happening in the story. If you can describe it very well, you suck the person in, And that means that the person can actually take two steps into your story.  Doing this, you are the person that they're doing it to, you feel the emotions, you feel somebody somebody giving you punishments, you feel the person that as doing something to you, you are the one they put the diaper on, you're the one that uses it, you're the one that is being cleaned up: you get the idea, if the person is writing the story so well that it you in and you are the person that can step into the role of the characters regardless of how many there are, you are part of the story and it feels like you are the one that is being done to.

I don't know about stars comics, whatever it is that Mina is talking about, and maybe I should find out where they are so I can look at them. the idea that I like is that some, There are people in the world that understand ABDL and they support you and understand what you go through. it sounds like the comics she's describing would probably suck me in as well. To me, it is normal to have the emotional responses that you are having, there are sometimes that it's very very strong, and you can't help yourself..

I remember one night when I was coming home from a trip. the the urge to wear a diaper was incredibly high, And that was the only way that I was going to clear up the knowings and deal with it. It's almost like drugs, you need it, you want it, you have to have it, otherwise you be satisfied. Whether it be someone who is loving and loving and caring, understanding everything that's going on, and accepting of you and diapers or the fact that you want to live your life as an AB or DL, or whether it be someone who like in my story that I'm writing, realizes that you are burning out on both ends of the candle, and they know that you need the rest and the and the relaxation, and they're concerned, And the next thing you know they invite you somewhere and you are the one that they're taking care of, and they fulfill all your dreams and all your fantasies, and they take care of you. sometimes what is the best for you may have to be forced on you, for your own good, so the story that I'm writing assumes that I'm tired or that something is wrong and the ladies in my story will help me.

The story by the way is at: 

During this story, I am dealing with my feelings and my dreams and things that come up to me. the girls are trying to help me, and I am accepting of it, but sometimes I fight them, so they respond appropriately and tell me that whatever is happening is for my own good. they won't hurt me, but if I misbehave they might end up giving me appropriate punishment

feel free to read it at your leisure if you wish!

so yes, movies and stories and other things can elicit emotions that you might not be able to control, and you might not be able to resist deal with them in the way that you deal with them. I remember a few times when I was so mad, That I needed to calm down. Normally I can do this, and it takes awhile for me to calm down, But there are some nights during the pandemic, Where I was so screwed up, I didn't know what was going on, but the emotion the diapers and everything else helped helped me deal with it. I realized that one of the ways I can calm down is by using a pacifier. I have the pacifier but I don't use it every night. When I did that, I had to use the pacifier I was so mad I wanted to jump out of my chair and punch the wall. Usually when a baby for example is upset, it cries and it needs to be Held or it needs to be cuddled or needs a tickle or something, but holding a baby or holding someone is a way to help them deal with the emotion because they know that regardless of what happened someone will be there with a calm voice trying to help them deal with their issues. Most times when a baby is upset, they need rest, or they need to calm down, so here comes the pacifier. in my case I was so mad that I almost bit my pacifier, because I couldn't understand what the heck was going on in my mind, and I thought I was going crazy.

Yes your emotions can be powerful things, and you can be drawn into situations where you don't have control of it, and you have to deal with the impulse. Once you deal with the impulse, then you can fully immerse yourself into it, and that gives you the support you need. it's happened to me on a few occasions, and I'm so glad that I do have friends like you and Mina and others, that understand exactly what people go through, and star apparently is a good writer, who can do with pictures what other people do with words. It is totally normal for you to feel the way you do, to have the emotions that you're talking about, to feel like you need the closeness of somebody or to feel sad or upset. emotions are strong things, and you may not be able to stop them, And sometimes you just have to go with it, because that's the only way you're going to be able to deal with a situation.

I would love to read Star's comics so hopefully somebody will send me a link to them

You are never alone my friends! ******HUGS to you both******* 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 😊😊😊😊😊

Brian

• Like 1