LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper day

Being alone at home until tomorrow, I decided I was going to do a diaper day.  I woke up this morning after, ironically, having a diaper dream (my first sign I guess).  I had to decide on what diaper to start with.  I decided on Depends Maximum with a Pampers Baby Dry diaper as a stuffer.  I laid down on my changing pad, slipped the diapers under me, sprinkled a sufficient amount of baby powder and taped the diaper closed.  I have since wet the diaper and love the feeling.  I am going to have a shower and have decided on a SDK diaper as my next one.  No stuffer this time.  Of course I will wipe off with my Pampers baby fresh wipes.  Love the scent.  It has been way too long since I have done this.

Any suggestions on what I put on after I wet my SDK?  I have  Bambino all over print or a Barnyard diaper, or a Carousel diaper.  It is tough choosing the right diaper.

I tried the old hand in a bowl of warm water trick to see if it actually works.  After about 30 seconds I could feel the urge and wet my diaper again.  I have to learn how to wet my diaper either sitting or laying down.  Anyone have tips?  Only about 6 hours into this diaper day and loving every moment.  I also have my Scentsy burner going with my Newborn Nursery scent.  My room smells like a baby's room.

It's funny, I have been pretty much 24x7 just due to necessity recently (no #2 though).  A lot of running around and easier to wear a comfy diaper than search for awful public toilets.  Currently do 2 diapers a day, sometimes 3.  I use BetterDry for everyday and use printed hook and look just for fun.

I didn't see the merit of $3 per Tykables diapers, and that's buying 80 at a time.  Is it worth it?  All except the Trest Elite are more expensive than Tykables.  Right now I get BetterDry for $1.67 a diaper, then I just ordered a case of Rearz Seduction (purple), some Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol, some Rearz Mermaid diapers  (surprisingly good), and found six of the old Rearz Alpaca diapers that are light and fluffy.  Kinda nostalgic.  Diapers change so much over the years.

Oh and I'd check the Barnyard diapers out first.  Pretty good diaper.

• Like 1

I'm having a diaper day today.  It feels so good right now.  I'm in a wet and messy Rearz Lil Monsters diaper and have a Rearz Critter Caboose on deck for when I decide to change. 

Learning how to wet just takes practice.  You've been conditioned to hold it until you're at the toilet since you were little.  It's hard to break away from that.

What's really hard, for me anyway,  is peeing while driving.  Don't know why. I  can pee while sitting just fine, but it's really hard to go when I'm driving. 

9 minutes ago, Kapelmeister said:

I put a diaper on last night around 5 (Sunday) and I'll be in diapers until Thursday morning. I have a few days off. It's like a diaper week! Woo hoo!

That's awesome 👌 

I’m thinking of doing one tomorrow since I will be home alone most of the day tomorrow. Going to put a goodnite on tomorrow once I know I will be alone for a while and probably wear nothing but my goodnites diaper tomorrow. It will be so nice. 

• Like 1