LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone familiar with garters?

dmavn

I have to wear compression stockings due to swelling in my legs. Problem is, the come down to below my knees after I take 10 steps. I have a 54” waist and am apple shaped so unfortunately a standard garter belt wont work. Also incon so wear diapers 24/7. Anyone know if the make plain onesies/bodysuits in white that would work? This will be worn under work clothes… Currently I wear super opaque tights over them to help keep them up but figure that might get a tad warm once summer hits…

Those are ancient history, They went with corsets, girdles and French Maid. 40 years ago. They were part of the DRAG, xdresser and transvestite scenes, probably going back to the late 1960's. Have not heard of them for about 18 years or so. Among the biological females, they became obsolete by the entry of pantyhose into widespread use

Since this involves medical items, you should ask the physician who prescribed them what you are to do and get what you need

Yep, I thought you were looking for individual leg garters.

Try something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Rago-Womens-Bottom-Girdle-2X-Large/dp/B001O1Y9WO/ref=sr_1_44_mod_primary_new?keywords=panty+girdle+with+garters+54"+waist&qid=1681624324&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sr=8-44

Or try searching for a body shaper with garters.