LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from a nature pee-er

Hi, I go by Havelock (taken from the psychologist Havelock Ellis). I travel quite a bit, mostly US/UK/EU with a bit of Asia. I also grew up splitting time between the US and EU.

For years I thought I had a pee fetish focused mainly on public peeing but I think some of the psychology overlaps with AB/DL. I have memories of being put in a diaper by a nanny to “go pipi" at a young age and having an overwhelmingly positive feeling of being cared for. In a similar way I tend to think fondly of the nannies helping me take a "nature pee" or pipi outside when I was being potty trained. I have many good memories of being sweetly guided to various places outside to pee and being directed to pee on a variety of things (walls, car wheels, garages, sidewalks, trees bushes etc.) in a variety of situations. It always felt like they put my needs ahead of public perceptions or any concerns about soiling things. Most of this took place in Europe (Spain and France) where outdoor peeing is accepted. This was always contrasted with much more strict upbringing in the US where such peeing was not allowed or had to be uncomfortably delayed and hidden. 

As a result I've become fascinated by the significant cultural differences around the world to peeing, pottying, toilets etc.

I’ve also found I enjoy relationships where my female partners act like the nannies of my youth, check if I need to pipi, and guide me to a place I can have a potty break outside. If they unzip me, help me and hold me that adds to the experience. If they disregard society in nonchalantly choosing a convenient location that will leave a mess/puddle, that’s even better.

I've had a few partners who will indulge me in this role, but only one who I think could truly empathize with my psychology. This ex-girlfriend spent her early life in in China where they use split crotch pants instead of diapers. Thus, the same feelings many AB/DL have about diapers, she had about being held to pee outside. We would often role play and switch roles and she really got into it. 

Anyway, that's my intro.

I’m also going to post a topic for discussion on the correlation between diapers and nature peeing. 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Havelock. Interesting upbringing, and perspective you had early on. I’m wondering if you were diapered more, while you spend time in the US? Where as you said, reliving one’s self wherever, is not so acceptable. How old might you have been, when you still got a diaper going out? 
Well, it nice to meet you, and it’s always good to have new people join us. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

@AbabeBill I think I was diapered more in the US because there were less potty options. I can't remember age but maybe 3 or 4. In EU I would wear underwear but I was offered places to pee proactively all the time outside. Actually I was also offered these proactive outdoor potty opportunities when my cousins were going even when I was in diapers. Different culture and very confusing to go from one to another. Then when I graduated from diapers (age 4-5?) I would have accidents in the US or stressful searches for appropriate places to pee. In the EU it was no problem because as soon as I felt the urge I could point to the nearest wall, tree, gutter, anywhere in the middle of the park, playground etc.. 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to dd. I too have a nature peeing fetish. I can remember when I was younger and lived with my parents out in the country I would like to pee outside and have enjoyed seeing other people peeing outside especially girls. I can remember one summer when I was probably around 13 or so and some of my male cousins would spend the night we would sleep out in my parents camper and anytime they would have to pee i would try to make myself go so I would have an excuse to watch them pee. 

On 4/17/2023 at 10:58 AM, Goodniteswearer89 said:

Hi and welcome to dd. I too have a nature peeing fetish. I can remember when I was younger and lived with my parents out in the country I would like to pee outside and have enjoyed seeing other people peeing outside especially girls. I can remember one summer when I was probably around 13 or so and some of my male cousins would spend the night we would sleep out in my parents camper and anytime they would have to pee i would try to make myself go so I would have an excuse to watch them pee. 

@Goodniteswearer89 were you encouraged to pee outside by caretakers? Did you have many chances to see girls peeing outside?

I was lucky to be encouraged and permitted to pee outside in nature and around town. My cousins (female and male) were encouraged to do the same. I was often fascinated by my female cousins streams when they squatted outside. They seemed to have such force and speed. Sometimes they would even have pee races with their streams across the ground and I could not even beat them by standing and shooting my stream farther. Sometimes I wished I could squat and pee like them. 

@Havelock yes I was encouraged to pee outside and did so quite a bit since I grew up in the country. Yes I did have chances to see girls peeing outside cause I had a younger sister and two female cousins that are a year older than me that I hung out with and I also hung out with my twin female cousins that are a little bit younger than me that I hung out with a bit that grew up in the country and were tomboys growing up. I too am fascinated by girls popping a squat and peeing outside.

• Like 1