LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally, a D&D themed diaper

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 2:45 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Found out about a relatively new abdl company that makes D&D themed diapers.

https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers

Although there's also Dependeco and waddlebutt.fun which could make a D&D themed diaper if you ask.

Did you try these diapers out yet?  I  never got into D&D, but really like the print. I'll probably try some sooner or later.

@Firefly 35 I think that I'm going to order some when I work through some of my current stash. Seems like those who have tried them really like them.  I was never really into D&D but really do like the design.  $95 for a case of 40 diapers shipped is a pretty decent price.  I  hate to dive in like that on a diaper that I  never tried,  but what the heck. A lot better price per diaper than $35 for a pack of 10.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 2:45 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Found out about a relatively new abdl company that makes D&D themed diapers.

https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers

Although there's also Dependeco and waddlebutt.fun which could make a D&D themed diaper if you ask.

They're on sale now.

Update; I  just ordered a case of them to try. The reviews that I've seen say that they're a great diaper. I hate to jump in head first,  but at $2 a diaper and free shipping,  it's a hard deal to pass up on.

They came and I have one on right now.  It's a very comfortable diaper and fits well.  It seems pretty quiet under my shorts.   We'll see how well they perform over time

17 hours ago, SeaDeeper said:

eagerly waiting on the results

So far, I really like them.  Wore one Friday after they arrived for about 6 1/2 hours. Had a few beers 🍻 before I went to bed and wet it several times.  It swelled up nicely and no leaks.  

They are very soft from the start. They're somewhat thin in the beginning,  but swell quite a bit as I wet them.  The crotch area is wide, so I did feel like I walked with a little waddle as they swelled up.

The tapes are very refastenable.  I was initially concerned about the tapes as they peeled away from the landing zone with very little effort compared to other diapers,  but they held strong and never popped.  I do like to put my diapers on tight. Wore the one Friday,  two yesterday and I'm in one right now and no issues with the tapes. 

The plastic backing is fairly quiet.  I can hear it crinkle as I walk around the house in just the diaper.  Once I put on a pair of Jean shorts over the diaper,  I  can't hear it as I walk around the house and up n down the stairs.  The plastic is soft and smooth and doesn't stretch out over time. 

I pooped in the first one I had on yesterday and it contained it without any problem.  Sat around in it messy and wet for a few hours.  The leak guards aren't super tall, but they do their job. 

I'd rate their capacity as similar to a Crinklz/Better Dry diaper. 

I wear large for most diapers,  XL for Rearz diapers and these large Adventure Puffs diapers fit me well. 

Hope this helps. 

Congrats on finding something you liked.

I'm familiar with crinklz, so that mention helps a lot, thanks :)

Do they come higher up the front and back than Crinklz do?

Edited by SeaDeeper
adding a question
2 hours ago, SeaDeeper said:

Congrats on finding something you liked.

I'm familiar with crinklz, so that mention helps a lot, thanks :)

Do they come higher up the front and back than Crinklz do?

No, they don't 

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow, I've been kinda bummed out because Rearz is short-stocked on Lil Bellas in my size (medium) and been trying to find something else I would like in similar price range. I was looking at Crinklz Buccaneers/Fairy Tales on North Shore, but in order to get free shipping there, you have to purchase over $149 of stuff, which is kind of out of range for me right now, and really they don't have a whole lot else I would want besides a case of those diapers.

$80.74 + free shipping seems a pretty darn decent price for a case of 40...

welp, I guess I just bought myself some new diapers, I'll have to remember to come back later with a short review

• Like 1

well, mine arrived today.

They definitely seem to be going all out on the "personal touch" thing. Note: the writing on the box was all on the inside, so not visible until it was opened. Sorry the pics of the packaging are blurry, but you get the idea there.

Measuring myself just now, I seem to have a 37" waist. (though my pants all say 36" and I often wear diapers under them?) These diapers are size medium, and I would describe the fit as "snuggly" how I like it. They feel pretty similar to what I am used to in medium Lil Bellas.

I have not wet myself yet, so nothing to report there.

the standing leak guards, soft outer shell, and tapes all seem to be pretty much the same as I am used to in my Lil Bellas. Of course they do NOT have the same pretty scent, nor the wetness indicators, but that's no big deal.

The crayons, the free sticker, the MANY little hand written notes of greeting and encouragement (omg so much!) really made this purchase stand out as something special. Not even sure how they have the time to do all that for every purchase, and I am sure as they get more and more customers, they will likely have to cut down on that, but wow it was so nice to see when I opened the box!

And of course the price... I am sure as they become more popular, the price will have to go up. My suggestion is to absolutely buy them now, while you can still get them cheap. Good solid diapers at a great price, and a personal touch that makes opening the package so special.. 10/10 would buy again!

GEDC1165.png

GEDC1166.png

GEDC1168.png

GEDC1171.png

GEDC1170.png

GEDC1160.png

GEDC1163.png

GEDC1164.png

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...