LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A sad day for me and my family

Had to say goodbye to my dog today. Thankfully my family was able to be there with me this time, which made it a lot easier. She was a very loving beagle who lost her mind anytime I got home. Sadly she had gotten a tumor that was hurting her badly, and we decided to end her suffering. The staff at the vet's office were very good to us, making sure to give us as much time as we needed to grieve and say goodbye. The vet who performed the procedure said that she agreed with our judgement, saying that she would have done the same in our situation. We take solace knowing that she is no longer suffering and that she is now chasing all the rabbits and squirrels that she wants in heaven with the other dogs we've lost.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Had to say goodbye to my dog today. Thankfully my family was able to be there with me this time, which made it a lot easier. She was a very loving beagle who lost her mind anytime I got home. Sadly she had gotten a tumor that was hurting her badly, and we decided to end her suffering. The staff at the vet's office were very good to us, making sure to give us as much time as we needed to grieve and say goodbye. The vet who performed the procedure said that she agreed with our judgement, saying that she would have done the same in our situation. We take solace knowing that she is no longer suffering and that she is now chasing all the rabbits and squirrels that she wants in heaven with the other dogs we've lost.

I'm very sorry for your loss.🥺😔 But I'm glad she's finally free, and running around in heaven happily. I know you'll see her again one day, so look forward to that. May she rest in peace. Big hugs!♥️🤗♥️🙂

Just wanted to give an update on how I'm doing after saying goodbye. I am going tomorrow to pick up my puppy's ashes. I'm sad, but very glad that she is in heaven now with our other dogs. I don't know if I want to get another pet, at least not too soon from now. The hurt is really painful when you have to say goodbye.