LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wet and messy nap

On 3/26/2023 at 10:44 AM, Spanky said:

I also love to sleep in a wet and messy diaper.  I've went to bed wet and messy and slept the whole night that way. It's amazing 

Hiii!

I would definitely agree ?! I feel so relaxed and with a pacifier I swear to God I feel like I'm melting into the mattress. Oh! Almost forgot gotta have one or more of my paw patrol stuffies.

?‍♂️

• Like 2

It's definitely a super comfy and babyish experience to slip off into dream land with your diapers nice and warm and squishy. Plus it seems like the only time I can stay comfortable wearing a smushy load for that many hours! Win-win!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RaiOfTheFlame said:

It's definitely a super comfy and babyish experience to slip off into dream land with your diapers nice and warm and squishy. Plus it seems like the only time I can stay comfortable wearing a smushy load for that many hours! Win-win!

Would you say that it actually helps you sleep BETTER, sleeping in an messy diaper like that?????♥️

4 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Would you say that it actually helps you sleep BETTER, sleeping in an messy diaper like that?????♥️

Absolutely, having the big squishy warm poo makes my bottom super comfy. Comfy always makes sleep better!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, RaiOfTheFlame said:

Absolutely, having the big squishy warm poo makes my bottom super comfy. Comfy always makes sleep better!

Really?!? Cool!? Sounds very relaxing.?

• 4 weeks later...