LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perineal Stimulation?

That feeling of having a thick soft mass between your legs is one of the most powerfully pleasant sensations I have when when I'm wearing diapers. I've been wondering about how much of this pleasure I feel may be due to perineal stimulation, in addition to the "waddle" factor that changes your gait and reminds you that you're just a diapered baby, and the other psychological benefits. I like to squeeze my thighs together and enjoy the pressure there.

The perineum is the area between your poophole and the labia, in women, or the nutsack, in men. It's quite sensitive; apparently, some men are able to come to orgasm by stimulating the prostate, rubbing or pressing on this spot.

Does anyone else sometimes focus on this kind of excitement? Are there ways to increase it? I'm thinking a maxi-pad added the the diaper, or a rolled up diaper liner might increase the pressure there.

Please enjoy, and be delighted in your diapers!

• Like 2

Then you would love the BabyDoll diaper. What you describe is what is meant by "This will make you KNOW you are wearing a diaper". In some ways, for a 5 year old Little Girl it is horrible since you cannot close your legs above the knees and being in diapers makes you a baby, to be done with as others wish

• Like 2

Will this be the new ASMR? Was this not the "G-Spot?

I am joining this to anotherthread that is related since this is best done with thick diapers

My best ever orgasms in diapers have been achieved that way.

One necessary factor was wearing a bulky diaper, made of a combination of mutiple disposables and cloth diapers on top, that was not only thick, but more importantly wide, forcing me to spread my legs apart, so that I could feel the bulk in all the right places.

Second necessary factor was to pee in the diaper, to make it absorb the wetness and expand in volume, and because of the extra diapers worn on top of it would limit the expansion outwards, it would become more snug against my body with every deciliter of liquid absorbed.

Third necessary factor was to poop in the diaper. I had to make sure to get my diet right the day prior, in order to get super soft, very voluminous BM that could be pushed out without too much strain into a snugly fitting diaper, and that could spread in all directions; down my crack, up to my nutsack, and wide across my perineum, all the way to the leg cuffs of the diaper. With that, and the right mindset (and for extra stimuli maybe a paci in my mouth), a few good humps would get me to come hard in matter of seconds.