LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm now locked in and I'm so happy

Welp wasn't on planning on telling my mom yet. I was one month restarting my untraining journey this time I'm going for full double incontinence. I did about a year for just urinary but I stopped cause it just wasn't enough for me. I need double or nothing. Well anyways, I needed a pamp break cause my rash was really severe, I knew switching to a different brand would solve the issue cause a part of why the rash was so bad was cause the plastic was digging into my skin. I was outside smoking a cigarette and I had to shit, I didn't want to put it out even though it felt urgent. I finished it up and was walking past my mom going up the stairs and it all let loose. I'll spare you the details but I told her about my issues. She already knows I have a really overactive bladder and nerve problems so it wasn't weird for her. She even is now helping me cover costs. If I already have an overactive bladder and I'm making messes like this without even trying, I feel like I really do need diapers and I'm so happy. I already knew I needed them on an emotional level and a spiritual level, now I just need to make it fully physical. We even talked about getting a seat cover for her car. It was awkward and extremely embarrasing talking about this to my mom, but those are the realities of double incontinence and I've already accepted I'd have to deal with that a long time ago. My lifelong dream is coming true and I couldn't be more excited.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I just told my mom about my daytime accidents. First step towards her knowing how I'm still a big baby 

Wow! That's awesome big bro! Very happy for you.???♥️?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

That's cool and welcome to the incontinent club

I have been a member of the incontinent club for 10 years and I have no regrets. I love being in nappies all the time.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, stevewet said:

I have been a member of the incontinent club for 10 years and I have no regrets. I love being in nappies all the time.

So am I. I have been a member of the Incontinent club since I was 21 yrs old and I have zero regrets. I love being kept in diapers