LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)

Turn about, fair play!  We are all waiting with bated breath for the party that Mistress Trinity is hosting out in the desert for her newest playmate.  And this one won't set us back $30,000 for a new toilet seat!

• Like 1

A party at Mistress Trinity's is a sight to see. We will be checking on Mistress Trinity and her new toy before we are through. I guarantee she is having a good time! The real question is whether or not Agent Gusterson is having fun (hmm, probably not).  

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!)

Martin Thomas was ecstatic when he received his invitation to BB’s party. It had been over nine months since he graduated from the program. His parents had been killed in an automobile accident and he had been sent to live with his only living relative. His Great Aunt Matilda had taken him when he was only ten years old. Unfortunately, she was old and had no energy to take care of a rambunctious boy. By the time he turned eighteen he had been in and out of police custody six different times. Each time the crime was more severe than the last one. Finally, he pushed too far and got arrested for breaking and entering. They sent him to BB’s.

He met his Nanny. Nanny Veronica. They fell in love. She told him she loved him. She gave him sweet kisses. Held him, rocked him. Now he was back! He had tried to reach out to her, but the system would not help. The program had rules about contact. Only now it seems like the rules were changed.

He followed the directions from the airport and arrived at BB’s while people were lining up to get into the parking lot. He waited his turn and excitedly parked the rental car. His imagination was running overtime. Veronica would scream and come running to him. They would hug and kiss. She would say I love you and he would say I love you. She would say “I knew you would come for me!” He would say “I knew you would wait for me.” A neighboring car door slamming shut next to him snapped him from his little fantasy. He popped out of the car all grins and excitement. No more fantasy, time to collect his love!

Martin wandered through the tents both awed by the massive party setup and disturbed by the amount of adult men dressed as young girls. He never understood the ones that came to BB’s voluntarily. He understood people like him that were sent for punishment and rehabilitation. The system worked, he was a better person but he had absolutely no desire to be sent back for another four weeks of baby hell.

Martin wandered into the main building. He saw a Nanny or two he recognized but only had eyes for Veronica. He did not recognize any of the adult men. It was no surprise as he never made friends with the nonprogram babies and little girls. He had decided that anyone who voluntarily dressed like a baby was at best weird and mostly some sort of degenerate pervert. He would be happy to be done with this place once he found Veronica and took her away from here and back to Georgia.

He finally spotted her. She was dressed in her Nanny outfit and talking to another woman. They both held hands with two guys in dresses and diapers. The one Veronica was with was obviously a baby even though they were walking. He shouldn’t have been surprised. He was probably her newest program baby. This made him frown a bit. It may complicate matters depending where in the cycle they were. He knew that Veronica was serious about her rehabilitation efforts. She may want to see it through before moving in with him. That was ok. He waited all these months, and he could wait a week or two for her to be ready.

He slowed and just watched her. She was even more beautiful then he remembered. He was hoping to catch her alone. He wanted to sweep her into his arms and kiss the daylight out of her. She was going to be so happy to see him!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barbara strolled along with Nanny Veronica. They moved slowly so the waddling children could keep up. They were heading to the kitchen so they could get a bottle of breast milk for Cindy. Before they could get there Barbara saw a sign that read DISCIPLINE CORNER! Below the sign were several large straight back wooden chairs. A time-out stool with an egg timer on it was near the corner. On various wall hooks were a wooden paddle, a leather paddle, a silver hairbrush and a small riding crop. Below the punishment implements was a sign:

DISCIPLINE CORNER IS FOR DISCIPLINE NOT ABUSE! PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE.

DISCIPLINE TIME IS NOT SEXY TIME! THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT.

Barbara laughed at the bottom sign. She agreed this was not the kind of party for making cummies. She said, “Hold up a second Veronica, I need to deliver little spanking to my naughty girl.”

Nanny Veronica grinned and said, “Now that you mention it my little baby was naughty earlier as well.”

As they neared the spanking chair Nanny Veronica noticed a small figure with her nose in the corner. She was sniffling and the occasional sob shook her. Her beautiful Shirley Temple dress did nothing to hide her freshly spanked butt. It was bright red and still held the impression of the last paddle swing. It seemed the tantrum she threw after losing the contest was not appreciated by her mommy. Nanny Veronica looked at the egg timer and saw that there was about ten minutes left on it.

Nanny Veronica looked around for the little girl’s mommy, but she was not in sight. Probably taking advantage of corner time to use the rest room or chat with some grownups. She selected a chair near the weeping toddler and sat down. She reached under Tammi Lees dress and gave her diaper a squeeze. It was still dry.

Tammi Lee knew what her Nanny expected and even as her diaper was squeezed, she let her bladder go. She had not been holding her peepee in but still had not been trying to go either.

Nanny Veronica smiled and as she felt the diaper warm under her hand, she loved how Tammi Lee knew what her Nanny, her Mommie wanted her to do. She waited until she felt the peeing stop. She said “Such a good girl. Nanny’s special baby!”

Barbara and Cindy shared a quick look. Their young love rolled off them in waves reminding them of their dating years. Hiking up Cindy’s dress Barbara said, “Let’s check your diaper too.”

Cindy followed Tammi Lee’s example and wet her diaper as well.

Nanny Veronica peeled the tapes open and pulled the diaper free. She quickly wrapped it and said, “Wait here while Nanny gets you a new diaper and some wipes.” She thought about putting her in a pull up but changed her mind. She knew that between her breast milk and lunch there would be a messy diaper for her. Maybe she could get that to happen during the poopy dance later.

Nanny V turned to Barbara and asked, “Would you like a new diaper too Barbara?”

“Yes, please. Thank you!” Barbara said.

The changing area was across the open area and consisted of several large changing tables and some shelving with multiple diaper options and cleaning supplies. She grabbed two pretty pink diapers and some wipes and then turned to go back. She turned right into someone and before she knew what was happening someone was trying to kiss her!

Martin was ecstatic! Veronica was finally alone. He stepped up behind her and when she turned, he wrapped his arms around her, he closed his eyes and kissed her. His heartbeat faster. His dream. No, their dream was upon them.

Veronica felt like someone was attacking her and she reacted accordingly. She dropped the diapers and stepped back. At the same time, she brought her hand up and slapped her attacker across the face. CRACCCKKK! The man collapsed to his knees but not before she realized who it was. It was her first baby. It was Martin.

“What the hell Martin! You can’t just grab somebody like that.” Veronica yelled. Then she softened her tone and asked, “Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Martin’s ears rang and his face was burning where Veronica’s hand had hit him. He slowly stood up and with a sheepish look he said “I’m sorry I scared you, Veronica. I was just so excited to see you again.”

Veronica sighed and picked up the diapers she dropped. She said, “It’s ok Martin.” Then she smiled and said, “So how do you like fixing motorcycles?”

Martin gasped and stuttered a little bit “How, how, did you know? I only started the job a month ok.”

She laughed and said ”You were my baby, my first baby. As long as I’m here I will keep track of all my children. When I leave here the Headmistress will assign someone else. We have always wanted our babies to succeed and sometimes that means a helping hand or a little motivation.”

Martin did not like being called her baby or any of the baby references for that matter. He left all that behind when he left BB’s. He looked up into her eyes, wishing he was at least tall enough not have to tilt his head, and said “I’m no baby. I’m a man now. Your man. I’ve come here today to pick back up our relationship now that I’m free from the law.”

Veronica’s head spun a little. She was confused and asked “What relationship? You have a good job and you’re keeping your nose clean. Why do you need a Nanny? Do you miss your baby girl time?”

Martin’s cheeks flushed and he angrily spat “I’m not talking about being a baby. I’m talking about being boyfriend and girlfriend. Taking our love out of this place.”

Veronica’s eyes widened. This was not what she thought would happen when she saw Martin today. She said “I’m sorry Martin, but there is no adult relationship between us. We can be friends or be Nanny and grownup but there is no boyfriend and girlfriend between us.”

Martins jaw dropped open and he sat in a stunned silence before saying “What are you talking about? You told me you loved me. You held me in your arms and kissed me. How can you deny that?”

Veronica softly said “I told you that your Nanny loves you, because I do love you as your Nanny. Not as a girlfriend or a lover. I kissed your cheek and your forehead to show motherly affection not passion.” Martin was her first baby. She now wondered if she was too exuberant with her love for her baby girl. It had been so fun and exciting. Now though she was starting to feel guilty for inadvertently leading him on.

Martin wanted to scream. His diaper rubs were not motherly affection. That was a woman telling her man how much she wants him! He took a deep cleansing breath and said “Obviously we have a lot to discuss. Let’s get together for dinner and maybe a little dancing and see were the night takes us?” He knew if he could just get her out of BB’s and be alone with her, she would remember her love for him, her passion.

Veronica could feel things start to go sideways between them. She really needed the Headmistress to step in. She said “I’m sorry Martin but that is not going to happen. I’m glad to see you but I have a baby girl to attend too. Good luck with your new job.” She turned from him started back to Tammi Lee. She was happy to see that Barbara was playing with both little girls and that Tammi Lee had not seen Martin grab her. She was Tommy’s protector when she was Tammi Lee. But if Tommy sensed something was threatening her Nanny, she would stop being a sweet little girl and become a pissed off boyfriend. She would have loved to see him pull it off with a baby dress and naked under it as well. However, Martin was no threat, and this was not the place for it.

Martin panicked. This was not at all things were supposed to go. He grabbed Veronica’s arm and pulled her back toward him. His voice filled with desperation and he said “Isn’t giving our love a chance more important than some runty weirdo in baby dress? Look, give the baby sissy a bottle, dump him in a crib somewhere and let a real man take you out for night on the town!” Martin was so focused on Veronica that here did not hear the gasps from the people that had drifted their way after the slap. He did not hear the security guards approach. Did not hear the Headmistress come up behind him. But he did hear Veronica’s response. He would hear it many times in his head over the next few months.

Martin’s words hit Veronica like a punch in the gut. Her Tommy, her Tammi Lee! She responded instantly and forcibly. She spat out “That precious baby you called a weirdo is my boyfriend. And god willing my future husband! He is ten times the man you are Mr. Thomas.” She wanted to add more but there confrontation was ended abruptly when the Headmistress grabbed Martin’s ear and tugged his head down.

The Headmistress was angry. Most of her babies got over their Nanny crushes. This was the first time it turned into an obsession. None of it excused martin’s rudeness and impertinence to one of her Nannies. She hissed “Come along Martin. It seems that you have overextended your welcome.” She dragged the young man from the room. She was flanked by two security guards as well, but they weren’t needed. Martin had no fight left. He had lost his precious Veronica. Her boyfriend? A future husband? How could things go so wrong!

Veronica watched them go and slowly got a hold of her temper. Several ladies came and checked on her and she reassured them that she was alright. She was pulled into a hug by Nanny Katherine.

Nanny Katherine whispered in her ear “Future husband huh?”

Nanny Veronica whispered back “Oh, God. Please don’t’ tell Tommy I said that. We have not talked about more than going steady.”

Nanny Katherine said, “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me, but I better get an invite!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Martin sat in his car staring out the windshield. He was not entirely sure how he got there. He knew that the Headmistress yelled at him. Threatened him with a spanking but decided it would do no good with his head so messed up. She told him she would come see him soon and they could talk about how inappropriate it was to expect his Nanny to become his girlfriend.

But he knew that Veronica loved him. She must have gotten confused after his absence. What she needed was for him to show her that he would not give up on her. Not let her marry some tiny twerp with zero self-respect and no ability to take care of her. To love her like he did.

He started his car and drove to his hotel. He had some planning to do. First, he had to reassure the Headmistress that he understood her. As if! But he needed some room and some time to plan his seduction. Plan on how to get the runt out of the picture if needed. Veronica was destined to be his wife, be a mother to their children. He knew that. He also knew that sometimes destiny needed a little push.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barbara kept the girls occupied while Veronica went to get the diapers. She loved the way Tammi Lee’s dress was so short that her bits showed when she moved around. So cute. Cindy’s dress was a bit too long to show the same thing. She glanced around and saw a quick way to fix that. There was a rubber ball on the floor that must have been abandoned after another child had gotten distracted. She said, “Girls why don’t you sit down and play with that ball until Nanny Veronica gets back.” She grinned when Cindy rolled her eyes at her.

Soon both girls were rolling the ball back and forth. Their legs open in a v in front of them and their short dresses pulled up around their waists. Their clean shaven girl parts on display.

Cindy flushed a little at the obvious ruse. She was well aware of the various ways the Nannies here at BB’s enjoyed catching the girls in compromising positions. Judging by the flush and wide smile on her Mom’s face she was enjoying herself. Cindy had mostly gotten used to public nudity. Public diaper changes, pull up changes and clothes changes were all done here with little regard to privacy. Embarrassing at first, she had for the most part got used to it. She looked at Tammi lee and saw that she did not share the same lack of embarrassment.

Tammi Lee wanted nothing more than to pull her dress down or hide behind a chair. She had not been this exposed before. It was one thing to be changed in front of a Nanny or three but there were people everywhere today. Several caretakers had paused to watch the girls play. Their giggles and laughs were not mean in any way, but still Tammi Lee felt like they were making fun of her. It was a bit overwhelming.

Cindy was looking right at Tammi Lee when she saw the tear slide down her face. She looked up at her Mommy and saw that she was not looking at Tammi Lee but at her. A certain part of her. It certainly was ego boosting to see her Mommies obvious interest in her. Cindy cleared her throat softly to catch her Mommy’s attention.

Barbara heard the soft sound and looked up at her baby. She expected a wry grin but instead got a head flick toward Tammi Lee. She turned and finally noticed the quiet tear fall. She had meant to have some fun. Cause a little embarrassment for sure but not make anyone cry. She stood up, walked over to Tammi Lee and helped her to her feet. She pulled the child to her chair and into her lap. While Barbara was not as tall as Veronica, she was still bigger than Tammi Lee and was able to lift her up.

Tammi Lee found herself sitting on Cindy’s mom’s lap. Her legs were around her waist and both of Cindy’s mom’s arms were holding her tightly against her. Tammi Lee’s face up against her warm neck. It was very comforting to be held and not seeing the staring eyes and the laughing women.

Barbara whispered “I’m sorry baby. I forget how new you are to all this. I was only having some fun, I did not mean to hurt your feelings.” When Tammi Lee did not respond she said “It’s ok baby. I give you permission to talk to me. Please tell me what you’re feeling.” She also realized that while they had been introduced, she had not really given an appropriate name for Tammi Lee to call her. While she has not been a Nanny for many years, she liked the idea of Tammi Lee calling her that. She whispered call me “Nanny Barb. It will be our special name. No one else has ever called me that.” It was true too. When she worked here, she was Nanny Bebe. A running joke that she felt had been running long enough.

The impromptu cuddle had calmed Tammi Lee considerably. She felt a little silly at her reaction. Just another example of her tender feelings and the uncertainty that has been her life lately. She sighed and whispered back “I…I..I felt like everyone was laughing at me. Making fun of me. It’s hard to embrace my baby self when everyone is pointing and laughing. Thanks for picking me up, Nanny Barb.”

Nanny Barb kissed Tammy on the head and briefly hugged her tighter. She said, “You’re awfully cute and you get a lot of attention here, don’t you?”

Tammi Lee nodded again and said “I kind of like the cooing and ahhing. It makes me feel special and pretty but this time it felt different. Not sweet but condescending and mean. Like being surrounded by school yard bullies. I know that weren’t deliberately mean, but it felt that way.”

Nanny Barb said “It’s your feelings that matter here, not their intentions. I promise not to put you in that situation anymore. You can stay here on Nanny’s lap until Nanny Veronica comes back. You can play Nanny’s shy baby.”

Tammi Lee said nothing but snuggled closer and relaxed a little.

Nanny Barb said in a stern voice “Just don’t pee on me because we are still waiting for your new diaper.”

Tammi Lee giggled and said, “Ok Nanny Barb, just a little poopoo though.”

Nanny Barb gave Cindy a wink and then pulled up the back of Tammi Lee’s dress and gave her a swat on the butt and said, “No poopy either.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nanny Veronica walked away from her encounter with Martin with troubled thoughts and a vague sense of guilt. Was it her fault that he was fixated on her? Did she send out signals of romantic love? She knew she was enthusiastic about the job when she took it. She had discovered a part of her she didn’t know existed. A maternal side for sure but the desire to dominate a man in such an intimate manner.

Did she give too many diaper rubs? Tell him she loved him one too many times. She had been heavily monitored during her first baby time. She had been given plenty of advice and direction but no significant negative feedback. Certainly nothing about how she was handling the emotional side of the relationship.

She needed some time with the Headmistress. She had a lot of thoughts churning in her head. She was heading to a decision that she knew the Headmistress wouldn’t like but Martin was yet another push.

She dropped that train of thought when she saw Tammi Lee on Barbara’s lap. Veronica wondered if Tammi Lee had heard the altercation earlier and got upset. Damn Martin. She said, “Barbara is everything ok?”

Barbara looked up into the concerned face of Tammi Lee’s Nanny and said “Everything is ok Veronica. I pushed her a little bit out of her comfort zone. A little too far too fast, I think. Have a seat and I will pass her over to you. I would recommend gentle spanks for punishment. Her emotions are all over the place today.”

Nanny Veronica cooed “Come here baby. Nanny will make it all better.”

Tammi Lee slid off Nanny Barb’s lap and onto the floor. Pausing only long enough to plant a kiss on Nanny Barb’s cheek before settling onto her hands and knees. She crawled over to her Nanny and before she knew it, she was laid out across Nanny Veronica’s lap.

Just before she pulled Tammi Lee up onto her lap, she spread out one of the new diapers across her legs. She looked at Barbara and said “Better safe than sorry. Little babies are not known for their self-control.” She had deliberately laid Tammi Lee down, so her cute, smooth butt was facing Barbara.

Nanny Veronica looked at where Cindy was still sitting on the floor playing with the ball. Her hairless clitty peeking out as she played. She looked up at Barbara and with a smirk said “That is a little bit more show and tell then Tammi Lee or I am used too. I can see why she might have got a little upset.” She then looked at Cindy’s exposed clitty and winked at her and said, “However, I can see the appeal of situation.”

Barbara laughed and said “Come her baby. Time for your punishment for making fun of your loving mommy.” She spread the other diaper across her lap and watched as Cindy draped herself across her legs. Her sweet butt facing towards Veronica. Both Nanny and Mommy had an excellent view of both booties.

Tammi Lee was instantly aroused as her butt was caressed and occasionally smacked. Unfortunately, it was not a fun spanking. Not the kind that ended in cummies anyway. It was still nice and erotic. It was her place. A connection to Nanny Veronica that was etched in her mind. “Cum for Mommy” echoed in her head every time she was spanked. It was lovely and bonding. Tender and sweet. Judging by the SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!. Cindy’s spanking was quite a bit different.

Barbara finally had her little girl over her lap. Ever since they got here, she had hoped for a reason to spank her. It was one of the things that she missed from her years at BB’s. There was something inside her that just melted when she had a helpless man across her lap. Even better dressed as her little girl.

She had considered using a paddle, but she really wanted the feel of hot skin against her palm. She said “Now baby, no need to count your little spankies. Mommy is going to spank you until she feels that you learned your lesson. It is not nice to make fun of your Mommy.”

Cindy said, “Ok Mommy.” She wished that she had a pacifier like Tammi Lee. It might make the spanking more tolerable. Cindy rarely got spankings at BB’s. She was usually well behaved and did what she was told. She did not like pain and was not happy to be smacked. She hoped that it wouldn’t hurt too much.

The first couple of smacks were almost gentle and Cindy thought that it was not going to hurt too much after all. Then Mommy really let loose.

Barbara spanked Cindy. Hard. She figured that with her hand she could go to town and not hurt her too badly. She wanted Cindy to have at least as red a bottom as the poor girl standing in the corner next to them. She delivered Ten quick smacks to each cheek. Smiling at the series of overlapping handprints.

She slowed and chatted with Veronica about the party and how much Veronica liked working there. Occasionally delivering a blistering SMACK! between sentences. In the end the two women were doing much more rubbing and squeezing then spanking. Barbara could feel the heat radiating from the tender bottom under her fingers. Her panties were a bit squishy from the experience. She did a little inward giggle at the thought that she might need a pull up herself. Thank goodness she was wearing a dress. A pair of pants may have been a disaster.

Nanny Veronica whistled quietly at the bright red butt on display. While she was sure there would be no bruises Cindy would certainly feel it for a day or two. DING, DING, DING. She looked over to the corner and saw that the egg timer had gone off, but the little girl was still without her mommy.

“Missy. Where is your Mommy?” Veronica called out.

The girl in the corner did not move from the corner but sniffled a little and said “Mommy went to the car to get my baby things. She said “If you want to act like a baby, I will treat you like one.” Her voice was sad at the thought.

Nanny Veronica said “Come here sweetie. It is ok. The timer went off and your corner times is over.” Veronica always liked Missy. She was one of the few full timers that attended BB’s. Full time in the sense that she was always a little sissy girl or baby for her Mommy. There was no return to pants when they got home from here.

Her relationship with her Mommy was carefully vetted before she was allowed to attend daycare and nursery time at BB’s. The philosophy of BB’s was one of joy, love and maternal bonds. If there was an abusive relationship they would not have been accepted, and steps would have been taken to protect Missy.

Tammi Lee felt proud of her Nanny for the comforting touch she had with Missy. She knew that Nanny Veronica cared for all her charges.

“Why is your Mommy going to change you into baby clothes Missy? What did you do to get in so much trouble?” Veronica asked as she pulled the girl close and stroked her hair.

Tammi Lee was suddenly much closer to an uncovered baby crotch then she cared to be. With Missy’s many petticoats holding out her dress Tammi Lee could see that there was something odd about her clitty. There was some metallic pink thing sticking out instead. A very small metallic pink thing. She puzzled over it for a bit and then her light came on. Oh my god! She has some kind of chastity device. She had never seen one before, but she had heard of them. God, she hoped Nanny Veronica never wanted that for her!

Missy was oblivious to her nakedness. It just didn’t register anymore. She suddenly got shy and quietly said “I gots upset when I dids not win the contest. I scrweamed and stomped my feet and Momma dragged me here by my ear and spankeded me.” Sniffle, Sniffle. “I wanted to win Nanny, I wanted a new beautiful dress. I looked so pretty, and she just had that dumb Darth Vader doll.”

Before Nanny Veronica could respond Missy’s Momma came running up. She was a little short of breath and was carrying a huge diaper bag. She looked at Nanny Veronica with grateful eyes and said “Thank you for watching Missy for me. I couldn’t remember where I parked the car and then a couple of Mommies wanted to know where I got Missy’s dress and I got sidetracked.”

Nanny Veronica said “No problem, Mrs. Janoski. Missy was being a good girl in her corner when the timer went off. She was no trouble.”

Mrs. Janoski looked at Missy and said “She better be behaving. I was so embarrassed by her outburst early. She should know better. I’m considering getting her dressed in her baby clothes and taking little miss cranky pants home for a nap.”

Missy did not mind her baby clothes. If Momma said to wear it, she wore it. Period. But not leaving, not yet! The party was just getting going. Her baby friends were here. The freaking Poopie Princess was going to make a special appearance!! This was bigger than Elmo, bigger than Dora. You just don’t miss the Poopie Princess!

Missy started to cry real tears she stammered “But Mommy the Poopie Princess! was going to be on tv! Please Mommy, I will be good. I’ll be momma’s bestest baby ever. Please Mommy don’t make me go home.”

Missy’s mom had no intention of leaving the biggest baby party of the year, but Missy did not need to know that. She said, “Let me get you dressed and I will think about it.” She reached into the diaper bag and pulled out a pretty sparkly pink binky and slipped into Missy’s mouth. She added “That’s better. seen and not heard for now. Arms up!” She quickly stripped the girl of her big girl dress and left her standing naked while she slowly dug through the diaper bag. She gave all the passing ladies plenty of time to see the unashamed naked girl sucking on her paci. Naked except for her chastity device.

She was very proud of her Missy. They both had trepidation about how their lives would work. Once he sold the company, they had time and money to play full time. It was the best thing they ever did.

She laid out a changing mat, a pink princess diaper, powder and clear diaper cover. She liked to see what was going on inside the diaper. It went quickly. She had lots of practice and Missy knew how and when to lift to help her Mommy out. Missy’s Mom then added handmade crocheted booties to her feet. The pink yarn was shot through with silver strands and the cord used to tighten then had little silver yarn balls on the ends. She then added her baby bonnet that was also crocheted with the same colored yarn as her booties.

Veronica admired the obvious love that went into Missy’s baby clothes. She said “Wow. Mrs. Janoski, those booties and bonnet are so pretty! You are getting so good at it. She looks so precious in them.”

Barbara was imagining Cindy in some and could only nod along.

Missy’s mom helped her baby on to hands and knees. She looked up at Veronica and said “Thank You! I have had a lot of practice during nap times and, if I may say so, I have gotten pretty good at it.” Then she winked and said, “Let me pack up baby’s stuff and we can head to the car.”

Missy wanted to cry out. Roll over and throw a big tantrum. But the earlier tantrum got her where she was now. Also, baby clothes meant only baby words. While she could baby babble with the best of them none of her allowed vocabulary was good for complaining. Instead, she pouted around her binky and unknowingly upped her cuteness factor.

Veronica ran with the wink, and she said “You know Mrs. Janoski we have set up a sleeping area in Nursery three. Sleeping mats and a couple of cribs. Maybe Missy can nap here, and you can decide after her nap if she is still a crabby pants. Nobody should miss out on the Poopy Princess.”

Barbara added “We are looking forward to seeing the girls do the poopie dance!” She had done her turn at being the Poopy Princess once. She couldn’t remember what she had done to make the Headmistress so mad, but she spent two straight days in costume, and nobody would let her use the pottie.

Missy’s Mom rubbed Missy’s diapered butt and pretended to consider it. She smiled at Veronica and said “You make a good point Veronica. I don’t want to miss out on the Poopie Princess either. This way if she is still being a bad baby she can stay in the playpen, and I can go without her.”

Veronica stood up and helped Tammi Lee to her feet. She handed Tammi Lee her diaper and had her carry it to help give her a tiny bit more modesty. She said “Barbara why don’t you take the babies over to the changing station and get them diapered up and I will help Mrs. Janoski put Missy down for a nap. I will swing by the kitchen on the way back with Cindy’s bottle of breast milk and we can head to the lactation room for milkies.”

Barbara said “Splendid idea! We will see you in a bit.” She helped Cindy to stand up and grabbing both girls’ hands she led them away.

Mrs. Janoski said “You can crawl baby. The nursery is not far from here.” As they started walking to Nursery number three, she said “Go ahead and call me Joan and tell me all about milkies Veronica, it sounds like fun!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

April walked through the party and mostly observed how the caretakers and their little girls got along. It was interesting to see just how happy everyone seemed. They were comfortable with the dynamic of care giver and child. There were plenty of kisses, hugs and diaper pats. Nothing more than she would have expected for real children.

April held Janice’s hand as they watched the contest for the elementary aged girls. It was hosted by Judge Sanderson. She was a third owner but not a participant in the goings on at BB’s. At least not once she got her law degree. For all that separation she was an enthusiastic contest judge and an obvious lover of the regressed men running around.

Both Janice and Tina had dressed as flower girls. They wore identical dresses and looked super sweet. The dresses were knee high and of course all white. They had puffy sleeves and a heart shaped lace pattern at the collar and hem. The dresses each had two sets of petticoats that made them stand out a little bit but not as much as the baby dresses. Tina had her long hair in double pigtails with a daisy crown. Janice did not have the hair for pig tails but looked nice with just her daisy crown. Both girls held little baskets of pink rose petals.

The Judge said “Welcome everyone to the last contest of the day. We will be judging the best elementary school age contestant. The winner of course gets a fabulous new dress. Now let’s get our contestants up front so that I can get a head count.”

Janice watched the contest excitedly. Her little sister won the baby contest earlier and now her cousin had a chance to win now. She was never sure just how to label Tammi Lee in her mind. She knew that Tommy was her son. But that felt wrong when she was Janice. She felt it was easier to go with brother or sister depending on her clothes. When she became James again, she would deal with son and daughter names. For now, though Janice had a Mommy. No, two Mommies, and she was going to soak it all in.

The Judge did a quick head count. There were twelve girls in total. It looked like Tina had scared off some of the competition. That was ok because she was going to be awarding a runner up prize as well as a participation prize. If they were brave enough to go up against Tina, they deserved it. She quickly divided up the girls into two groups of six. She made sure to put Tina in the last group. She was going to take the top three in each group to a final vote.

The first group had lots of pretty dresses and shiny shoes. The one that got the most applause was the prettiest girl. She was in a school uniform. A short royal blue pleated skirt, white bouse, royal blue sweater with a school logo, tie, mary janes and knee-high socks. It was not a sexy school outfit. Except for the height of the girl, she could have been any first grader going to an expensive private school. The other two who advanced were wearing Victorian style dresses complete with bonnets and crisp white pinafores. Their hair and makeup were identical, and they held hands like cute little twin sisters. They were not related but they were best friends. Best friends that married girls who were best friends.

The second group was led by Tina. She probably would have won if she wore just her panties. She was very popular, and everyone knew who she was. She was ecstatic to advance to the next round. The two who advanced with her were wearing elegant tea party dresses. Janice figured they were here for the tea party and princess lessons. They were pretty and very graceful. One dress was white with pink rose blossoms and green leaves. It was short sleeved and tied at the waist with a large pink satin ribbon with the bow centered. The other dress was cream colored with short sleeves. It had a black collar and two buttons at the throat. The dress had large pleats and the black waist belt matched the collar and the black trim along the bottom edge. It looked like the kind of dress a Kennedy daughter would wear. Very expensive.

The six girls that advanced were called to the stage and Janice clapped loudly and cheered along with her Mommy and Aunty Rose.

Once the remaining girls were back up on stage the Judge said “Before we do our applause voting, we are going to do a little sing along. The girls up here on the stage can dance and move as they wish.” She pointed to a screen behind her, and it lit up. Paused on the screen was a clip from a live production of Barney and Friends!

A lot of the girls cheered, and some didn’t. To enjoy Barney, you needed to be able to embrace your inner baby. The Judge thought it was a perfect test for her contestants. She pushed play and the giant purple dinosaur began to sing.

Barney sang “If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops oh what world it would be.

All the girls on stage knew the song. It was popular and fun to sing in the daycare. But only those that watched the show and the other Barney productions knew how to dance to the song.

Tina and Melinda danced exactly like the children in the video playing behind them. They had all the moves memorized and since they were next to each other they interacted as well. While Tina’s flower girl dress and Melinda’s expensive Kennedy dress didn’t match the production playing behind them, they still rocked the moves.

When the song finished the excited little girls took their places again. The Judge conducted the applause vote. She was very happy to see that all the girls received a decent applause. But the two winners were clear. Tina and Melinda squealed and hugged each other as she proclaimed them both winners.

The Judge raised her hands and said, “Please give me your attention.” Once the crowd quieted down, she said “I’m proud of everyone who participated in the elementary school category. Both of our winners will receive a new dress.” The crowd exploded with cheers and clapping.

She waited a bit and said, “I have a special present for all the participants in my contest.” She waved at someone, and they brought her a very light pink bundle. She unfolded it and held it out. It was a large tee shirt. While the shirt was pale pink the lettering was a bold sparkly rich pink. The front had a large tiara with diamond like rhinestone jewels over two crossed long stem red roses. The girls oohed and awed at the glittery stones. Then she turned the shirt over and the group cheered again. The lettering spelled out “I was Judged a Princess at BB’s!” Just before turning the microphone off, she shouted “All twelve participants please come see me and I will find a shirt for you!”

When Rose went to hug and congratulate Tina, April let Janice go with her. They were both excited and happy for Tina. Just after Janice let go of her hand, she noticed someone she didn’t know leading Tammi Lee and one other girl to a set of changing tables. Curious and a bit worried she headed toward them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barbara slowly guided her two cuties to the changing tables. She was slightly conflicted. She desperately wanted to diaper Tammi Lee. She was possibly the cutest baby to ever come through BB’s and she wanted to powder and lotion her. But she had not touched another clitty since she had gotten married, and it was not something she and Cindy had discussed before the surprise party.

Cindy hissed a little as her tender bottom pressed down onto her diaper that her Mommy had spread out for her. She slipped her thumb into her mouth and enjoyed the sensation of being little. She hoped Mommy would diaper Tammi Lee first so she could enjoy her own diapering longer. She gave no thought to her Mommy touching Tammi Lee. Indeed, that was just part of a diaper change.

Barbara was startled when another woman came up next to her and said, “If you don’t mind, I will diaper this little one.”

April curbed her motherly instincts a little when she recognized the baby lying next to Tammi Lee. She smiled down at Cindy and said “Hi sweetie. You look much cuter on a changing table then in a suit.”

It was Barbara’s turn for her protective instincts to flare. Who was this woman and why was she butting in on her babies. She said “Excuse me lady. I don’t know who you are, I don’t let strangers touch my babies.”

April bristled a little. Her baby? How dare she. She opened her mouth to put the baby thief in her place when she heard Cindy softly speak.

While Cindy would have liked to see the cat fight, she knew better. She removed her thumb and softly said, “Mommy that is Tammi Lee’s real life Momma.”

Barbara’s head whirled a bit before she recovered. Wow. How awkward for Tammi Lee and Veronica. Although she would have liked to see Cindy’s real life Mom here as well. Then maybe she would finally understand that Cindy was hers now. Instead of trying to assert her own authority all the time.

Barbara said apologetically “I’m sorry. I didn’t know. Veronica had to go help someone and asked me to handle the diaper change. Please go right ahead. If anyone here should change her diaper it should be you.”

April relaxed a little. That made sense. She could not see Veronica straying too far from Tammi Lee otherwise. She said “I’m sorry as well. It was hard on me to see Tammi Lee with her Nanny let alone another woman. Thank you for taking care of her.”

Tammi Lee wanted to get up and hide or crawl into a hole. She was just coming to grips with dressing like a baby in front of her mom. Now her mom was going to be the one to put her into a diaper. Where were the kidnappers when she needed them?

April figured if this was going to be her last time diapering her baby, she would do it right. She pulled several wipes from the warmer box and started cleaning Tammi Lee’s groin. There was a faint smell of pee, and she knew that the diaper change was a real one and not just for fun. For some reason it made what she was doing better.

Barbara grabbed a few wipes and set about cleaning Cindy as well. She questioned “Hi. I’m Barbara. It seems you know my Cindy?”

April lifted Tammi Lee’s legs up and cleaned her butt and between her cheeks. She smiled at the burning blush that covered Tammi Lee’s face. Her eyes squeezed shut and avoiding looking at her Mom wiping her butt. April said “Hi Barbara, I’m April. The last and only time I saw Cindy she was giving me a warning about the strength of the NDA I was signing. Actually, she was very reassuring about the weirdness that was about to be unleashed on my family.”

Barbara laughed and said, “That certainly sounds like my Cindy.” She paused for a moment and added “Then that makes you James’s wife. I think you are a lucky woman. James is a wonderful person. I bet he makes a perfect husband.”

April paused a moment then reached for the baby oil and said, “You know James?”

Barbara quickly said “No, not really, but I know Tina very well. I was a nanny here some years ago. Tina would always talk about James and Janice. She missed Janice but was so proud of James. Although from what I understand it was hard on Tina to see Janice leave. A bit before my time here though.”

April felt that the oil had warmed sufficiently in her hands and started rubbing it in to Tammi Lee. While she didn’t skip her clitty she didn’t spend any extra time on it either. She did what a mother was expected to do. She said “You worked here at BB’s? Is that where you met Cindy?” She was curious. Was this lady happy with a baby husband? Was that something that brought them together?

Barbara said, “Oh no. I had stopped working here long before we met. We were dating for quite some time before we discovered our mutual ties to BB’s. As a matter of fact, this is our first time doing the mommy/daughter thing since we have been married.” She held herself back and limited the oily strokes on Cindy’s clitty. She sensed that April was not ready to see that kind of thing happening. Especially while handling her daughter. She sighed to herself. There would be plenty of time later.

April wiped her hands and grabbed the baby powder. She said “Doesn’t Cindy still come to BB’s? How does that work?”

Barbara smiled at April and said “That part was easy. Cindy comes to BB’s when she needs to. BB’s does two things for Cindy. She gets to let go of her stress, guilt and misgivings that go with her job. She also gets to be Cindy. That’s a part of her that won’t go away. It’s a drive, a need if you will. Even without stress she would need to periodically spend time in her little dresses, princess panties or other similar clothes.” She started powdering Cindy with liberal squirts from the powder container. She rubbed powder all over Cindy’s belly and added “Once you know it is a need it is like anything else in our marriage. You just adapt. Stupid party at Mayor’s house, check. Fundraising with the Ladies Club, check. Baby time at BB’s, check. Just a part of marriage. Once your open to and understand the drive, it’s just another thing to schedule.”

April just stared at Barbara. Her relationship was very similar to what April was hoping for in the future. While James/Janice was different then Gerald/Cindy, the spousal relationship could be very similar. Not that April had intentions of leaving Janice on BB’s doorstep whenever the need struck her. No. They would be working on that together. She hoped. That seemed like a distant dream right now though. Janice didn’t seem to want to even consider being James right now. She sighed and said “Thank you. It means a lot to mean that others have found ways of dealing with the need to be little.”

Barbara said “You welcome April. I will give you my number later and you can call me anytime if you feel the need to talk about things.” She tightened the tapes of Cindy’s diaper and added with a laugh “As you can see April, I’m very open minded.”

April tightened the tapes to Tammi Lee’s diaper and laughed a bit herself “I can see that, Barbara. I would be happy and thankful for your number. It could be a big help for me.”

Now that Tammi Lee’s diaper was in place April decided to get some belly time before other things took her away. She said “Okay, missy enough hiding your eyes from your momma. I’m going to tickle some smiles and giggles from you.” She knew all the ticklish spots of course and didn’t miss any.

With the diaper finally covering her up Tammi Lee was beginning to feel less embarrassed. Then the fingers attacked. Her shot eyes open and met the grinning playful face of her momma. The fingers were deadly accurate and soon she was squirming and giggling helplessly. Peals of girlish laughter came from her helpless wiggling form. Her momma would let her catch her breath only to start over in another ticklish spot.

Cindy’s breath caught at her own sudden assault. Her Mommy was very good at finding her ticklish spots as well. She had no idea her mommy was this good at finding them. Cindy laughed and squirmed at the tickling. Her laughs, while not as girlish as Tammi Lee were equally genuine and enjoyable for all to hear.

April finished her tickle attack with tons of soft butterfly kisses. She kissed Tammi Lee’s belly, her toes, her fingers, her cheeks and a final light but noisy smack on her forehead. All the while whispering about how much she loves her baby. April loved it. It was something that tugged at her heart. She had forgotten all about the gentle joy of playing with her baby. For the first time she wondered if their might be grandchildren in the future. Distant future of course. After college future.

April was in such a good mood that when Veronica walked up, she gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek she whispered, “She all yours. Oh, you might want to check that diaper. It may be a little wet.” With a final kiss to Tammi Lee, she left with a lighter step. It was time to round up Janice and find some lunch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Veronica led the way into the empty lactation room. It was set up for both nursing mothers and bottle feeding. There were large rocking chairs and several adjustable multitiered couches that allowed caregivers of all sizes to be able to comfortably feed their charges. Veronica unbuttoned the top of her dress and pulled her upper body free. Her milk filled and painful breasts strained against her maternity bra. She sat in a rocking chair next to one of the couches so it would be easier for her and Barbara to talk.

Barbara held the warmed up bottle of Becky’s breast milk in one hand and Cindy’s hand with the other. She was excited about feeding Cindy and the fact it was breast milk just added to the excitement. She adjusted the couch with a little advise from Veronica and some physical help from Joan. Joan had tagged along at Veronica’s invitation to witness Tammi Lee breast feed.

Joan could hardly contain herself. This was what she needed to see. If this feeding was everything, she hoped it was, she would be seeing BB’s doctor soon. She would need to see if she was physically ok to take the drugs that would allow her to lactate as well. It was a big step and one they had never really considered before. She grabbed a smaller chair and sat down to watch.

Veronica pulled Tammi Lee into her lap. Their size difference was readily apparent once Tammi Lee was situated. Veronica smirked inwardly. The one thing that caused them grief in school was the one thing that was most envied about them here at BB’s.

Before she unsnapped her left bra cup, she stroked Tammi Lee’s cheek and whispered, “Are you ready little one?”

Tammi Lee nodded, she was ready. More than ready. She didn’t care who watched. Well, at BB’s anyway. He had no idea what his buddy Brad would say about the crazy situation she found herself in. Probably offer to change her diaper. Fortunately, Brad was in the Airforce boot camp, and she would have plenty of time to tell him something. She just wasn’t sure what that something was.

Veronica unsnapped the cup flap and centered her engorged nipple. She was beginning to leak already in anticipation of Tammi Lee’s suckling. She gently pulled her in. Guiding Tammi Lee’s mouth to her nipple. She sighed as Tammi Lee began to suckle, quickly finding her rhythm.

Cindy lay with her head propped up by a pillow across her Mommy’s lap. She could feel one hand stroking her hair and could see the other bringing the oversized baby bottle to her lips. Momma’ milk. She was optimistic about it. She knew it was a good seller at BB’s but never considered buying any. She never felt the need to slip so deeply into her baby girl self before. Judging by the enthusiastic slurping noises from Tammi Lee it had to be delicious.

Cindy took a couple of cautious sucks. It was not delicious. It was ok. She took a few more sips and the flavor grew on her. She would go as far as tasty, but it didn’t seem to be the end all Tammi Lee was making it out to be. Maybe being fresh from the source and considering the source she could see how that would add to the flavor profile. She closed her eyes and let her imagination go. It was not a baba now. She was at her mommy’s breast. Yummm. That helped.

Joan squeezed her thighs together. It was so hot to see the girls feed their babies. She said, “Before we talk about the obvious upside of breastfeeding, what are the downsides?”

Veronica opened her eyes but continued to stroke Tammi Lee’s hair. She thought about it and said “There are a few things that suck.” This brought a round of giggles. She continued “First they are heavy. They get bigger, Yeah! big boobs. But when they are full of milk, they get heavy, your back aches more, and it takes a while to get used to them changing as you go from empty to full. I must empty mine at least four times a day if not five. It’s not like you can skip it either. They get painful as the pressure builds. Sleeping can be difficult. Putting pressure on them while your sleeping just wakes you up.”

She paused as a mini orgasm rolled through her. That was a positive. A big positive. She said “They also leak. You have to make sure you have plenty of pads available or you’re going to leak through whatever you’re wearing. Also, your nipples can get sore and if you’re not careful they can get lacerated by the pumping machine or little teeth.”

She stroked Tammi Lee’s cheek and said “Tammi Lee is the only one who has ever breast fed from me. I have been lactating and pumping for some time now. I signed up for the cash. The program here gives a lactating Nanny an additional $500 a month. I have been putting it away with most of my salary. I originally had some thoughts about college but now I may have a different plan. I never looked into the business side, but I do know that there is always a shortage of breast milk around town and what doesn’t get sold gets donated.” She shuddered again and closed her eyes momentarily. Doing this with an audience has increased her arousal level. Probably said some things about her she was not ready to face.

Veronica flushed deeply and ignored the cheeky grins of the other women. Tammi Lee was coming up dry and like always had zoned out so much she didn’t notice. She used her finger to pop the seal and a few minutes later Tammi Lee was happily emptying out her right breast.

Barbara said “Wow! I’m not sure which to ask about first but what is up with Tammi Lee?”

Joan groaned. It was a good question but not THE pressing one.

Veronica cast a loving glance at Tammi Lee and said “She just lets herself get into the mindset when she nurses. I can’t speak for other babies of course but she is almost in a sweet milky coma.”

Joan finally burst out “What about the shudder? Did you have an orgasm just from nursing?!”

Veronica gave a wolfish grin. Her free hand began a slow rub along the front of Tammi Lee’s diaper. Her body arced up to meet her hand. But she never stopped nursing, slow even pulls. Suck, swallow, pause. Repeat. Veronica gave a little gasp, the slow stroke of the diaper pushing her own pleasure higher. She licked her lips and said “Oh yeeah! I seemed to have forgotten a small benefit. I can’t speak for other women of course but when my Tammi Lee feeds from me. It is beyond wonderful!” There were no signs preventing sexy play in the relatively private lactation room. She said “I hope you don’t mind. I may need a minute or three.”

Tammi Lee could feel her Nanny build to a climax beneath her. She grinned around the nipple in her mouth. Nothing was better than bringing pleasure to her Nanny V! Not that she was far behind. Nanny’s hand stroked her damp diaper front and Tammi Lee found herself riding the same wave. If she was lucky, they would both crest together.  

Barbara and Joan said, “No we don’t mind.” Barbara watched the action and figured she may need to swing by the lady’s room and attend some business before heading to the BBQ. Joan just watched fascinated. She started doing some Kegel exercises and was managing to bring herself close to her own orgasm. Definitely a small one but she never had an unassisted orgasm before.

Cindy sucked on her Baba and tried to tune out the noise. She was already excited herself but unless her Mommy took a hand she was going to stay that way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Becky was surprised when one of the nurses brought her a special meal. A selection of food from the BBQ at BB’s. Apparently, Nanny Marge had arranged to have sent over. There was half a chicken breast, a hot dog on a bun, some pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw and a slice of chocolate covered cheesecake. Far more then she could eat for one meal.

She nibbled at everything. It was a little cold but very tasty. She really liked the pulled pork and the baked beans. Nanny Marge must have remembered her love of cheesecake. She made sure to eat it all. It was very good. The cheesecake was creamy and smooth. The only real issue was that the chocolate was not great, but it didn’t stop her from wolfing it down.

Once she was full, she pushed the serving tray away from the bed. There was about two hours before her video debut and soon the nurses would be here to help her get ready. She was excited to wear her new dress and to see her daycare babies and little girls. She had it planned out. Greetings and some chat. Some sing along. Then the big finish with the Poopy Princess song. With her here in the hospital she would not have to worry about having to use her diaper. The girls never let the Poopy Princess use the potty. Hopefully during the poopy dance some of her girls will use their diapers. Even better, she wouldn’t have to smell them or change them. She laughed at least there was some upside to being in the hospital.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tammi Lee sat with Cindy, Missy, Janice and Tina drinking juice from BB’s provided plastic sippy cups. They were sitting at an outdoor but shaded picnic table waiting for their prospective caretakers to bring them their lunch from the various tables loaded with food. Nanny V had given her permission to talk to the other girls, but she said she would tan her butt if she heard any inappropriate adult language from her. Tammi Lee didn’t think that was going to be an issue. She thought only her, and Cindy would be able to do that anyway. Maybe Missy could but she was hard to read.

Cindy said “So this is your last day here? Are you going to go home or head out to your school early?”

Tammi Lee put her sippy cup down. She used her girl voice still and said “Nanny V is going to take me to Grandma Nelson’s house. Mommy and my big sister Janice are staying there too. No school until mid-August or so”

Janice shrieked “Tammi is it true? Are you coming to mommy Edna’s house tonight? Will you have a tea party with me?”

“Is it ok for you to have a tea party with Tommy tonight?” Tammi Lee asked with a slight note of trepidation. She had yet to really be Tommy around Janice except for the short period they were held in the warehouse. She was unsure if Janice would be comfortable around Tommy.

Janice giggled “That’s ok. Boys can have tea parties too! Make sure you bring your stuffie to the tea party. She needs to meet my stuffies.”

Tammi Lee said “She is in Nanny V’s room, but I won’t forget her. She likes tea parties.”

Nanny Veronica overheard the last part of the conversation as she walked up to the table. She said, “I won’t let you forget her sweetheart.” She held plates of food for Tammi Lee and herself. She set her plate on the empty table next to the table the girls were at. Then she placed Tammi Lee’s plate in front of her. Everything was cut up and perfectly sized for eating with Tammi lee’s fingers. Then she grabbed a disposable plastic bib from the pile in the center of the table and fastened it around Tammi Lee’s neck. The bibs were plain white with a cute message in sparkly purple letters, IF YOU THINK THIS MESS IS BAD, YOU SHOULD SEE MY DIAPER!

Nanny Veronica made a mental note to grab a few extra bibs for home. She said “Eat your food baby. If you clean your plate I will get you some dessert. Do you need any more mustard, ketchup or bbq sauce before I sit down at the adult table?”

Tammi Lee looked over the plate and saw that there were plenty of all those things. She loved her milk, but she needed something more filling to top her off. She said, “I’m good Nanny, tank you.”

Veronica couldn’t help herself and pulled Tammi Lee into her chest and kissed the top of her head and said, “Love you pumpkin.”

Cindy couldn’t help herself either and added “I love you too pumpkin!”

This got the whole table started, Janice, Tina, Missy all said, “I love you pumpkin!”

When the nearby table took up the “I love you pumpkin” Tammi Lee’s face turned the same shade as her ketchup. She ducked her head and stuffed a chunk of hotdog into her mouth and tried to ignore the gentle teasing. The teasing turned to laughter and soon everyone was back to eating their lunch.

Veronica saw that her plate was now situated between April and the Head Mistress. She debated turning around and sitting with the babies but when the Headmistress nodded at the empty spot running was no longer an option.

April smiled at the young lady. She needed to find a way to get along with Veronica. She had heard stories from the women at work about how tough it was to get along with their son’s wives. How they felt that they lost them to the new wives’ family. She didn’t know Veronica’s family or their long term plans. Hell, she didn’t even know their short range plans. She had been so busy with Janice that she had not taken the time to even really talk with Veronica.

When Veronica sat, she said “Relax dear. I promise I won’t bite.”

Veronica gave an uncomfortable laugh and said, “It’s not your bite, I’m afraid of Mrs. Wilder.”

April patted Veronica’s arm. She said “It’s ok, I just want to get to know you a little better. All that time you and Tommy were studying we had never really talked about you or your family.”

Veronica took a bite of her hamburger. Mrs. Wilder was right. She had had many talks with Tommy and even a couple with Mr. Wilder but never really spoke to Tommy’s mom. They had never really avoided each other but Vernoica never had felt really welcome to chat either. She said “Well my parents got divorced about ten years ago. I lived with my mom and my Aunt Sarah. Until I moved here. My mom is a real estate agent, and my aunt owns a craft store. They definitely do not know the extent of my job here.” She laughed a little and said, “Mom would have a cow, but my Aunt Sarah would think it is pretty neat.”

April asked, “What does your mom think you do here?” She was not sure how she felt about her lying to her mom. She understood but still didn’t like the idea.

Veronica smiled and said “I told her we take care of adults with special needs that can’t be met elsewhere. That mostly we deal with developmentally delayed adults that for various reason don’t mature out of childhood.” Now she giggled and said, “I told her that most of them behave as small children and babies. When she asked about the need for diapers, I told her that some need them, but it is just poop. It washes off and it needs to be done. Plus, I make good money which she appreciates. As close to the truth as I could manage.”

April finished off her own hamburger and gestured at Veronica’s chest and asked, “What does she think about those?”

Veronica sighed. Her larger lactating breasts were a bit more of a problem. She said “She doesn’t know. Nor does my aunt. So far, I have managed to wear baggy clothes and not stay long enough to have to pump. She would not understand that I decided to do this for college money.” She paused a beat and said, “Beats stripping though.”

April agreed and said “You right, it is better than stripping. Plus, I understand that a lot of the extra milk ends up at shelters and hospitals.” Not just inside my son she wanted to add but did not.

The Headmistress added “We sell less than half of what we collect on average. We donate the rest. We use it as a way to give back to the community.”

At that point Joan said “How hard is it to start lactating when you’re not pregnant? Are there side effects?”

Veronica silently thanked Joan for hijacking the table conversation. She used that as an excuse to get up and check on the girls.

April let her go. There was more time to talk. More private time.

Veronica grabbed a plate and filled it with a selection of deserts. There were cookies, brownies, lemon bars and a selection of frozen treats. She grabbed a selection of the non-frozen desserts and brought them back to the girl’s table. She said, “Let’s see who has been good and ate all of their food.”

The girls quickly finished their food and selected two things each from the desert plate. When they each had two, she stopped by Tammi Lee and did an embarrassing diaper check. She even pulled the back open and peeked inside. She said “All dry and no poopies! That’s good! Eat up girls so we can get a good spot to see the Poopy Princess!” The girls cheered and started eating the desserts.

Veronica sat back down with the other adults and put the remaining deserts out to share.

Missy’s mom Joan looked over the desert plate and said “Any cheesecake? I could kill for a good slice.”

The Headmistress grabbed a lemon bar and said “No cheesecake. We stuck with deserts that would be easy to eat with little fingers.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Becky was ready. One of the nurses came and helped her with the dress. It fit like a glove, and she felt like a real princess when she wore it. Not a poopy princess but the kind a prince might take to a ball. She spun around a little and imagined a matching pair of high heels or better yet maybe a pair of glass slippers!

She sat down in the armchair and turned the monitor on. Quickly her screen divided into four separate views. Apparently, she was so popular that they had arranged for her to reach four tents so everybody could come watch. The attention was a bit embarrassing, but she loved it too.

Becky took a big breath, put on her princess smile and turned on the camera feed.

The tents erupted in applause and cheers! Becky waved and blew kisses. She said “Hi everyone! I’m the Poopy Princess and I am so happy to see you all today.” She twirled around and said, “Do you like my new dress?”

The girls shouted and clapped. She heard “It’ so pretty!”, “Ahh I want one!”, “Just like a real princess!” and many more similar things as well.

Becky waited a bit and said “How is the party? Everyone having fun!”

When the yelling slowed down, she said “I heard we have some contest winners out there. Why don’t you all come up to the camera so I can see you and your pretty outfits.”

Tina grabbed Tammi Lee’s hand and together they walked to the front of the tent. In another tent the other two winners came forward as well.

Becky clapped and whistled. She said, “My what beautiful little girls.” She curtsied and “Congratulations! I can’t wait to see you all in your new dresses!”

Tina and the other girls all curtsied back and said, “Thank you Poopy Princess!”

“Your welcome girls!” she smiled and said “Now in the other two tents I’m going to need two volunteers. I need a baby or little girl in a diaper and a big girl in big girl panties. Raise your hand if you’re in a diaper and want to be my helper!” Hands shot up and girls bounced up and down. Quickly she selected two babies. Their diapers easily could be seen peeking out under their dresses.

“Good job! How about big girl helpers?!” She asked.

Again, hands shot up and girls shouted “Me, Me”. Becky picked two helpers and had them join the babies up front.

“For just a little bit I want my helpers to go ahead and sit down. Thank you!” She said once the girls sat down.

She held up her arm and her I.V. line was clearly visible. “I’m sure some of you clever babies have figured out that I’m calling in from the hospital.” She waved down the outcry and said “I’m going to be ok! I expect to be out of the hospital in the next couple of days. No need to worry about me!” She fluffed her skirt a little and said “What it does mean is that I can’t dance very well. So that’s what my helpers are for. They will help lead you in all the dances that go with the songs were about to sing. I want everyone to be able to dance along but be very careful about the girls around you. I don’t want to have to share my hospital room with anyone. Alright helpers stand up and face your friends.”

She started with Nanny will be coming to the nursery when she comes. (Author Note: If you wish to sing along, it is loosely set to, She’ll be Coming Round the Mountain)

Poopy Princess sang the first line “Nanny will be coming to the nursery when she comes. Yes Maam.”

The girls sang the second line ““Nanny will be coming to the nursery when she comes. Yes Maam.”

They all sang “Nanny will be coming to the nursery, Nanny will be coming to the nursery.”

Poopy Princess sang the last line “Nanny will be coming to the nursery when she comes. Yes Maam.”

After a pause the Poopy Princess started the second verse.

Poppy Princess sang “She’ll be bringing baby’s baba when she comes. Yes Maam.”

The girls sang the second line “She’ll be bringing baby’s baba when she comes. Yes Maam.”

They all sang “She’ll be bringing baby’s baba, she’ll be bringing baby’s baba.”

Poopy Princess sang the last line “She’ll be bringing baby’s baba when she comes. Yes Maam.”

After a pause the Poopy Princess started the last verse.

Poppy Princess sang “She’ll be changing poopy diapers when she comes. Yes Maam.”

The girls sang the second line “She’ll be changing poopy diapers when she comes. Yes Maam.”

They all sang “She’ll be changing poopy diapers, she’ll be changing poopy diapers.”

Poopy Princess sang the last line “She’ll be changing poopy diapers when she comes. Yes Maam.”

When the song finished Becky said “Yeah! Well, done girls!”

The Poopy Princess then led them in The Hokey Pokey. She made sure her helpers led the dance and enjoyed it when they put their poopy diaper in and shook it all about.

It was when trying to get all the tents to do Row, Row, Row your Boat that she felt her tummy start rumble. It was a familiar feeling. Since she was slowly recovering her potty skills were dicey at best. It was the reason that she had her diaper on under her dress. She had thought she was mostly over it, but it was coming fast. She squeezed her butt tightly and hoped she could hang on until the show was over and she could make a run for the potty.

The Poopy Princess led them in Wheels on the bus, London Bridge, Baa Baa Black Sheep (have you any diapers?)”

Nanny Marge watched the Poopy Princess’s face carefully. She had planned for the laxative to hit any time now. She could see the strain on the Princess’s face. She knew that the Poopy Princess would be wanting to wrap things up soon. So, she suggested some more songs Tinkle, Tinkle Little Girl, Poopy Baby Sat On a Wall.

Nanny Marge finally stepped forward and said “Let’s sing one of my favorites! The Itsy Bitsy Baby.

Thay all sang “The Itsy Bitsy Baby crawled down from her crib, Nanny caught her baby and put her back again, and the Itsy Bitsy Baby learned she better stay in her crib.”

Nanny Marge said “It looks like were almost done here girls. But it looks like the Poopy Princess needs to go poopy!” she looked out at the screen and into Becky’s eyes and said, “Does the Poopy Princess have something to ask us?”

Becky fumed inside. Somehow, she was set up again! How did Nanny Marge do it? Suddenly the poor tasting chocolate on the delicious cheesecake popped into her mind. That bitch! She didn’t, couldn’t. Of course she did.

The Poopy Princess slapped on a big fake smile and said “Thank you Nanny Marge! I do have an important question for everyone.” She knew the answer. They never let the Poopy Princess use the potty! She shouted “May I use the potty?” and the expected answers were shouted back “No! No way! No Potty! Use Your diaper.”

She could fight it or just let it happen. At least once the video was off, she would be alone again.

The Poopy Princess waved her wand until there was silence again. She said “Ok, before we do the Poopy Princess song lets go over the poopy rules. Is it ok to poop your diaper?!”

The group yelled back “Yes!”

The Poopy Princess said “That’s correct! Is it ok to Poop your pullup?” This was trickier. It was really up to the caretaker and the individual rules they had established. Most caretakers were happy to clean up a wet pullup but not a poopy one. But the girls had the right answer.

The group yelled back “If your caretaker says it’s ok!”

The Poopy Princess said “Correct! Does anybody not know what their caretaker wants?”

Only one hand went up and an older lady bent over and whispered into that girl’s ear.

Then the Poopy Princess said, “Is it ok to poop your big girl undies?”

“No!” yelled the girls.

The Poopy Princess said, “That’s right. One more question. Do you have to go poopy during the poopy dance?”

The girls shouted “No!”

The Poopy Princess gave a sing song reply “Only if you have to go and only if you want to go. But someone must go. I wonder who it could be?” Some day she would get Nanny Marge into the Poopy Princess dress. Oh yes!

The girls all shouted “The Poopy Princess!!”

Tammi Lee was under orders. She had no choice in the matter. Nanny Veronica knew that she would have to go poopies after nursing. The milk seemed to keep things fairly regular. When she entered the tent Nanny Veronica had pulled her to the side and said “Make sure you go poopies during the poopy dance. When I change your diaper, I will put you in a pull up for dance class.” She just hoped her mother was done trying to change her diapers.

The Poopy Princess sighed and waved her magic wand for silence.

The Poopy Princess began to sing. She had a sweet voice, and it rang out loud and clear in all four tents. And the nurse’s station. Nanny Marge made sure that they got to see the show as well.

Verse 1 (Author Note: If you wish to sing along, it is loosely set to, I’m a little tea pot)

Poopy Princess Song

I’m the Poopy Princess and I Love You.

Let’s sing a song, and dance about too.

I like to use my diaper, just like you.

Fill my diaper, with lots of poo!

She paused for a moment before starting the next verse.  The girls were all standing as they knew that the after this verse was the poopy dance!

Verse 2

I’m the Poopy Princess, and I’m here to play.

I can’t use the pottie, without your say.

May I use the pottie, on this day?

The girls all shouted “No!”

I can’t use the pottie, no one said I may.

Now I’ve pooped my diaper, and it’s okay.

With the break between verses all the girls squatted and shook their behinds around. Only a few girls took the opportunity to fill their diapers.

Tammi Lee squatted down and covered her eyes. She did not want to accidentally make eye contact with her mom. She felt a hand start rubbing her shoulder and heard Tina’s voice say “That’s a good baby. Go poopies. Get that poop out for your Nanny.” She shuddered a bit and suddenly her bowels opened up and she slowly filled her diaper. It was warm and sticky and seemed to go on forever until it was over. Tina patted her droopy butt lightly and kissed her forehead and said, “Good baby!” Then Tina took a sniff and said, “Stinky baby” and moved a few steps away.

The Poopy Princess did a much less strenuous poopy dance. She held on to her chair as she squatted slightly. Her face flushed red, and she stared daggers at Nanny Marge through the video screen. In the end she turned her butt to the camera and a torrent of poop filled her diaper. Her hospital diet was designed for easier passing. She could feel her diaper expand as it filled. Drooping dangerously but not leaking. If any poop got on her new dress, she would make Nanny Marge buy her a new one. Then she would kill her.

When she was finished the Poopy Princess waddled around until she faced the camera again. The rooms were quiet, and all the dancing seemed done. Again, her voice rang out with the final verse.

Verse 3

I’m the Poopy Princess, and I love you.

If you’re in a diaper, you can go too.

If I’m all alone, I’ll cry boo hoo.

I love to fill my diaper, with lots of poo.

I’m the poopy princess and I love you!

Everybody clapped and cheered at the end of the song. The Poopy Princess waved and clapped with them. She yelled out “Goodbye babies! Remember the Poopy Princess Loves all of you!”

Becky reached out and shut the camera off. Thank God it was over! She was so happy she almost sat down in her chair. That would have been a disaster. Now she just needed to get out of her dress and get cleaned up. She had enough embarrassment for one day.

Becky looked up in horror as the door opened and two nurses came in. It was not the nurses that caused her horror. It was what they were singing. They both were singing “I’m the Poopy Princess and I love you.”

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • CCApril changed the title to BB’s Nursery and Day Care Epilogue The Party Part 2B (The return of the Poopie Princess!) Posted 3/3/2024)
22 minutes ago, CCApril said:

It was what they were singing. They both were singing “I’m the Poopy Princess and I love you.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A little worried about the wannabe boyfriend, seems like we're not through with action in this ending. Thanks for the chapter! 🙂

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

A little worried about the wannabe boyfriend, seems like we're not through with action in this ending. Thanks for the chapter! 🙂

Stockholm Syndrome must be a recurrent problem here, especially with inmates from broken homes or homes with parents who kept their emotional distance.  Hopefully, Edna and Rose have a deprogramming exercise that they can put into play; otherwise, stalking would be the least of a nannie's worries.   

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

A little worried about the wannabe boyfriend, seems like we're not through with action in this ending. Thanks for the chapter!

This guy will be addressed in a future story. Not planning any more action but then again I really didn't plan on the wannabe either!

55 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Stockholm Syndrome must be a recurrent problem here, especially with inmates from broken homes or homes with parents who kept their emotional distance

The Headmistress thinks of them as Nanny crushes. I would think they would get dealt with before being let go from BB's.  Martin represents the one that never addressed his feelings before leaving and they never got reconciled. He's had 9 months to talk himself into an obsession. I will address Martin in another story. I think the Headmistress just makes those poor boys with crushes spend some time with Nanny Marge!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CCApril said:

The Headmistress thinks of them as Nanny crushes. I would think they would get dealt with before being let go from BB's. 

Since both nanny and baby are young and given to raging hormones, the senior staff must have its hands full trying to distinguish between real love and raw passion.  To judge from the action to date, it looks like the nannies give Edna and Rose as many if not more headaches than the inmates.  They must hate losing a nanny for the wrong reason.

• Like 1

Part of it is just how young both Becky and Veronica are. I would think that BB's doesn't usually have as many young people working at a given time.  I think the Headmistress was addressing it by sending the new girls off to Nanny School. This would at least give them some experience before being thrown into the deep end. As you will see in the follow up story it is a real Nanny School (with a small twist)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, CCApril said:

I think the Headmistress was addressing it by sending the new girls off to Nanny School.

And happily, there is a famous one in this country.  Let me encourage you to do a deep dive into its program by enrolling!

https://usnannyinstitute.com/

• Like 1
On 3/4/2024 at 8:22 PM, Babypants said:

And happily, there is a famous one in this country.  Let me encourage you to do a deep dive into its program by enrolling!

https://usnannyinstitute.com/

This is a good site. I will do a little research there before I start the next story. I could use just a dash of realism in my stories! But not too much.

• Haha 1

Good to see that there's gonna be a follow up story about a nanny school.  I have wondered how a kid like Veronica (19?) qualified for a job in an alternate sentencing program.  Really looking forward to learning whether all the graduates had to experience at first hand the treatment that they would be doling out at a place like BB's. 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. This story is not over!  I had some life events happen that have slowed down the next installment. My wife and I have moved her ailing father into our house and the disruption has taken the wind out of me. I seem to have a break coming up and hope to get the rest of the party posted.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

April

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1