LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm actively working on getting more chapters going for my work that's been on hiatus, 'Lights, Camera, ...What?!?' and decided to search for a tool today before I started working on something from scratch like I usually do to compare characters. I came across a site that might be helpful for other writers to come up with some great visualizations of what heights need to be to compare to our plans/goals. https://multmetric.com/ Let's you put in Man/Woman/Child for the types of characters, and then generate a decent comparison image. 

image.png.0ccdf5ca9ef468cdecc75a6a9597fdc3.png

I wish they offered a few more options for 'characters,' but it does the trick almost as well as the figures I normally figure out proportions with in Photoshop... (And a lot less effort!) It'll even let you do a rectangle too, so if you want to see where an Amazonian Bathtub compares with a character, you can do so! 

This isn't limited to Diaper Dimension works though, nothing more jarring to me than someone trying to claim that 4'6" adult can get away with being the same height as a 3 year old... (Given your average 3 year old is 38", and the 54" is a ten year old's average height)

Anyway, hope maybe this helps someone! Happy writing!

• Like 1