LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

high chairs

billy1234

A few years back I thought to myself you know what I want a high chair and a crib so began the search online for ones big enough for me but actual high chairs and cribs were never going to be an option.

after finding a couple of ABDL furniture makers and almost having a heart attack when viewing the price tag the idea quickly faded from my mind for a while, then I decided you know what I think I can make one myself after all how hard could it be, fast forward a short space of time and my attempt to make a simple wooden floor panel for my car to fit work stuff I realized I ain't no carpenter and the idea for my own line of ABDL furniture disappeared over the horizon without so much as looking back.

so a few years on a deterioration in health that causes hand tremors and a trip to a café with a friend (peas are just a nightmare, and forget spaghetti) where i managed to get a good toddler amount of food anywhere but my mouth, my friend who has a very dark sense of humor joked that they should have put my in the highchair that sat in the corner of the café and fed me. luckily I share the same sense of humor as her and she is totally unaware of my other side so no offense was taken but it did reignite the idea.

if I cant make one from scratch maybe I can make one out of all ready assembled parts, and hey presto it appears I can  just saving pennies now (comes to just over £100) so stay tuned for more exciting developments

I might have to put my caveman woodwork skills to the test to make a footplate but even i cant make too bad a job of that

high C 1.jpg

high c 2.jpg

• Like 3
3 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

have you looked at armed Bar stools? they sit high and you can still maybe use the tray?pager-arm-new.jpg

missed that on my amazon searching might need to rethink my plans

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

well the orders went in yesterday £135 all in the first thing that arrived today (the rest is all going to be next week) was an actual highchair harness and a roll of replacement webbing straps. amazingly the highchair harness would be usable out of the box by someone with id say up to a 32inch waist as the straps are plenty long enough. I'm only going to attach it temporarily at the moment as i want to make a cover for the seat that will make it look more highchair like but I'll probably pop rivet some loops onto the chair frame for a more permenant solution

hc1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

well it finally arrived after having to cancel and reorder due to a scamming amazon seller really comfy and the harness just makes it feel even more babyish

hc1.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc3.jpghc4.png.62bf175793eeffe83b411c14814cf1e1.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 1:46 AM, Icansplitatoms said:

@billy1234 I use the same chair for my high chair. It's like the perfect height! I made my own tray out of a wooden board, and couldn't think of how to set up a harness, though. I really like the tray you fiound. It matches the chair well. 

search wheelchair tray on amazon

• 3 weeks later...

Just make sure the five point buckle is not accessible or wear mittens to secure against attempts to escape !