LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talking about Panties at the store

Crinkles03

I love going into a store and instead of “anything I can help you with” I get the what are you looking for and the girl helps me look. I usually start that I’m looking for a bra/panties but then relent that they are for me. She helped me chose a few bras to try on as well.  It’s so much fun talking panties and even shown a salesgirl what I was wearing. Anyone else love talking panties?  

NO, I like staying on this side of a jail cell. For me "behind bars" is best experienced as living on the back side of two drinking establishments

I know what size I am and what I like so personally I prefer talking with my Wife and Boyfriend versus a random salesperson. If I have any questions about product availability sure I'd ask. I most certainly would not be showing my underwear to a random stranger in a store though, that crosses a line for me.

14 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

When I saw the title of the topic, I thought the panties would have had a speaker in them or something.

So did I. Now THAT could have interesting ramifications How about having that in your babypanties so that every so  often it says"Babygirl .... still wears rubber panties". Imagine THAT coming  from  under your short little baby dress

16246781849624724720061_37170922069_CNK0

On 2/24/2023 at 7:29 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

NO, I like staying on this side of a jail cell. For me "behind bars" is best experienced as living on the back side of two drinking establishments

actually these days she would be it trouble for refusing to help.

• Crinkles03 changed the title to Talking about Panties at the store