LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I asked Chat GPT for help with my incontinence and here's the response.

Help me to feel better about having to wear adult diapers for my incontinence as a 38 year old male.

It's completely understandable to feel self-conscious or embarrassed about having to wear adult diapers for incontinence, especially as a young adult. However, it's important to remember that incontinence is a medical condition that is often beyond our control, and wearing adult diapers is a common and necessary solution for many people.

It's also worth noting that incontinence is more common than many people realize, and it affects people of all ages and genders. It's estimated that millions of people worldwide experience some form of incontinence. Therefore, you are not alone in your experience.
Wearing adult diapers can actually provide a sense of freedom and independence for those with incontinence. They allow you to continue with your daily activities and routines without the worry of embarrassing accidents or discomfort. They can also help you to maintain your dignity and quality of life.

It's important to remember that wearing adult diapers for incontinence does not define you as a person. You are much more than your medical condition, and it's important to focus on the things that make you happy and fulfilled in life. There are also many resources and support groups available for people with incontinence, which can help you to connect with others who are going through similar experiences.

Finally, it's important to speak with your healthcare provider to discuss diagnosis and treatment options for your incontinence. There may be other treatment options available to you, such as medication, pelvic floor exercises, or lifestyle changes, that can help to manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life.

Remember, you are not alone, and there are many people who understand what you are going through. Wearing adult diapers is simply one way of managing incontinence and should not define your self-worth or who you are as a person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a friend who’s been asking questions of chat GPT to see if it can be abused. He has been posting the results on FB. I’m personally not a fan myself because I can see the future and it doesn’t look bright. I see the people of the future not being very bright either.

Hugs,

Freta

Chat GPT is the result of secretly gathering information of human behavior and social interactions on the internet and social media. The bigger version of Siri or Alexa. It is being presented as helpful and entertaining, but will be used to control and steer your mind in the desired direction. I foresee a grim future where people are no longer expected to think for themselves and trust their intuition. If that happens we will be taken over completely by AI which is controled by cooperating BigTech, Big Banks, Big Pharma, Big Corps and NGO's (non governmental organizations). 

This is a conspiracy fact, not a theory. It is out in the open on the internet. Study World Economic Forum, Sustainable Development Goals of the UN. Think pandemic, central bank digital currency, hyperinflation, electric cars, energy crisis, no more gas stoves. They want to control your thoughts, your consumptions, your movements, your health and your life (excess mortality since vaccinations in Europe about 30%). 

Wake up, we are already heavily dumbed down. Look around you and see how many people are completely taken over by their smart phones and actually live a virtual existence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, Little Belle said:

Seems a fairly balanced answer to me. What's your take on it?

I liked it! AI is the future, so I embrace things, rather than react in fear. I really liked it's response here!

12 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Chat GPT is the result of secretly gathering information of human behavior and social interactions on the internet and social media. The bigger version of Siri or Alexa. It is being presented as helpful and entertaining, but will be used to control and steer your mind in the desired direction. I foresee a grim future where people are no longer expected to think for themselves and trust their intuition. If that happens we will be taken over completely by AI which is controled by cooperating BigTech, Big Banks, Big Pharma, Big Corps and NGO's (non governmental organizations). 

This is a conspiracy fact, not a theory. It is out in the open on the internet. Study World Economic Forum, Sustainable Development Goals of the UN. Think pandemic, central bank digital currency, hyperinflation, electric cars, energy crisis, no more gas stoves. They want to control your thoughts, your consumptions, your movements, your health and your life (excess mortality since vaccinations in Europe about 30%). 

Wake up, we are already heavily dumbed down. Look around you and see how many people are completely taken over by their smart phones and actually live a virtual existence.

I am a creator, not a consumer, so I am not living in a virtual existence. I am out there, in the world, interacting with people all day every day. 

It's not "secretly gathering," its openly gathering. A conspiracy fact? What is? That the government wants inflation?

• Confused 1
35 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

I am a creator, not a consumer, so I am not living in a virtual existence. I am out there, in the world, interacting with people all day every day.

That's great!!  So why then would you consult Chat gtp for advise on your incontinence when there are real people here on DD always willing to help? ;)

39 minutes ago, PuraVidaDip said:

It's not "secretly gathering," its openly gathering. A conspiracy fact? What is? That the government wants inflation?

It was secretly gathered for decades while people were sharing their information on facebook, tiktok, snapshot and all those kinds of social media, and by doing so they were unknowingly providing BigTech with personal and sometimes private data. You will soon find out how this conspiracy will affect your way of living. Like I said do your own research on the subjects I mentioned in my previous post. And yes inflation is manageable. Think destroying food supply, energy supply, putting transportation on hold and you will have inflation. The government is not your friend. 

• Like 1
On 2/22/2023 at 2:24 AM, PuraVidaDip said:

Help me to feel better about having to wear adult diapers for my incontinence as a 38 year old male.

LOL!  I suppose somebody had to ask it that ?  Putting aside the tin-foil-hat stuff, I’ve had a play with chatGPT myself although frankly, it never occurred to me to engage ABDL themes in my testing.

I can see why it’s bad news for the undergraduate teaching sector.  I don’t know how easily they’re going to unscramble those eggs and screen out machine-generated content from students.  Sure you can use other machines to detect machines but that's a game of cat and mouse.

I’m not immediately concerned for the human species.  It didn’t pass my Turing test.  I saw no insight, reflection, originality or even synthesis to my questions (and given what chatGPT does, it's never going to get there).  It was simply a pastiche of relevant information but startlingly well formatted. 

If you read that response carefully, it’s fleshed out three reasonably foreseeable bullet points and a summary to your request.  The party trick is the flowing narrative.

Cyberdyne systems and Skynet remain in a different computational universe although I suspect this may be disruptive to copy writers and some other white collar functions happening at the lower side of the intellectual totem pole but technology has been disrupting human endeavor pretty much since Og picked up a rock and threw it at a Wildebeest.  It's just the exponential progression that's catching our attention.

23 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I see the people of the future not being very bright either.

THAT is an interesting point to me.  I could see this kind of technology polarising society into a small number of information creators and a large number of information consumers.  They should at least give us soma.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, cathdiap said:

That's great!!  So why then would you consult Chat gtp for advise on your incontinence when there are real people here on DD always willing to help? ;)

It was secretly gathered for decades while people were sharing their information on facebook, tiktok, snapshot and all those kinds of social media, and by doing so they were unknowingly providing BigTech with personal and sometimes private data. You will soon find out how this conspiracy will affect your way of living. Like I said do your own research on the subjects I mentioned in my previous post. And yes inflation is manageable. Think destroying food supply, energy supply, putting transportation on hold and you will have inflation. The government is not your friend. 

More or less agree with you there!

17 hours ago, oznl said:

LOL!  I suppose somebody had to ask it that ?  Putting aside the tin-foil-hat stuff, I’ve had a play with chatGPT myself although frankly, it never occurred to me to engage ABDL themes in my testing.

I can see why it’s bad news for the undergraduate teaching sector.  I don’t know how easily they’re going to unscramble those eggs and screen out machine-generated content from students.  Sure you can use other machines to detect machines but that's a game of cat and mouse.

I’m not immediately concerned for the human species.  It didn’t pass my Turing test.  I saw no insight, reflection, originality or even synthesis to my questions (and given what chatGPT does, it's never going to get there).  It was simply a pastiche of relevant information but startlingly well formatted. 

If you read that response carefully, it’s fleshed out three reasonably foreseeable bullet points and a summary to your request.  The party trick is the flowing narrative.

Cyberdyne systems and Skynet remain in a different computational universe although I suspect this may be disruptive to copy writers and some other white collar functions happening at the lower side of the intellectual totem pole but technology has been disrupting human endeavor pretty much since Og picked up a rock and threw it at a Wildebeest.  It's just the exponential progression that's catching our attention.

THAT is an interesting point to me.  I could see this kind of technology polarising society into a small number of information creators and a large number of information consumers.  They should at least give us soma.

Agree!

OK so here's some more:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4