LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Time about when you (or a friend / relative) was caught with, wearing, buying etc.. ABDL diaps or just normal diaps. Can be real or fake but please put one (R), (F), (Real), (Fake).

(R)

I was once caught by my mother when I was ~10 because my cousin had to wear goodnites because of bed wetting, I'd sneak into her room (usually on weekends or days off school) and slip the GN on and sleep on the mattress beside her bed. My mom came to wake us up by throwing the covers and tickling us. Well let's just say she tickled me and found it and asked why I had done that. So, naturally I had to lie (at the time I thought I was a freak) and I told her I had been wetting my pjs for a little while and was scared. She believed it when I wet myself on purpose a couple of nights in a row.

Fast forward a couple years and I was caught when my first ever ABDL sample pack was delivered a day off when I thought it was coming so she was the only one home and opened them. Well while I was out she did some research to figure out what those things were and found out I was a DL. She confronted me when I got back and she said I could've told her before and she would've understood. I thought it was weird and I thought she wouldn't understand and I would be punished.

Now she understands and even helped me buy diaps and other ABDL stuff when I got an apartment. She also helps me when I'm stressed and stuff by treating me like a baby. This might sound weird but when I tell her that I'm constipated she gives me some "stuff" to fix it.

Some things I should note:

The post was originally from Reddit before the mods took it down (like they do to my other posts) so I copied it to here!

When we were sick (or had a very ruthless enema like a 1 quart to 2 quart) our mother asked if we felt we couldn't make it to the bathroom if we couldn't we'd be diapered as a precaution.

My cousin living with us wasn't forever (won't explain because it's HIGHLY personal!), she also took my room and one of my main drawers that I used mostly for underwear / socks in and it became full of goodnites and a couple of some thicker diapers with tapes. The reason I decided against the thick diaps is the noise, it was waaaaayy to noisy to be discreet. I should've put this in the post but she did sometimes have severe constipation which my mother did something weird. The things she did was only allow her to drink apple or prune juice, daily enemas (one usually in the morning one at night depending on how bad or long) which were filled with some sort of salt solution that she got from her work friend, and stool softener medication plus some Clear-lax stuff. Now when I had constipation I only drank apple juice even though I wasn't forced because I LOVED it. I also had to take Clear-lax and some small orange pills along with an enema if it the constipation lasted longer. The reason my mother forced her to drink apple / prune juice is the juice (if consumed in high amounts) leads to diarrhea (meaning we should be fine after since it'd be easier to come out).

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, APaddedPilot said:

(R)

I was once caught by my mother when I was ~10 because my cousin had to wear goodnites because of bed wetting, I'd sneak into her room (usually on weekends or days off school) and slip the GN on and sleep on the mattress beside her bed. My mom came to wake us up by throwing the covers and tickling us. Well let's just say she tickled me and found it and asked why I had done that. So, naturally I had to lie (at the time I thought I was a freak) and I told her I had been wetting my pjs for a little while and was scared. She believed it when I wet myself on purpose a couple of nights in a row.

Fast forward a couple years and I was caught when my first ever ABDL sample pack was delivered a day off when I thought it was coming so she was the only one home and opened them. Well while I was out she did some research to figure out what those things were and found out I was a DL. She confronted me when I got back and she said I could've told her before and she would've understood. I thought it was weird and I thought she wouldn't understand and I would be punished.

Now she understands and even helped me buy diaps and other ABDL stuff when I got an apartment. She also helps me when I'm stressed and stuff by treating me like a baby. This might sound weird but when I tell her that I'm constipated she gives me some "stuff" to fix it.

That's amazing! I was never caught myself. I'm lucky my parents respect my privacy and don't snoop around in my room or open my packages. But, I did open up to them last week and actually told them everything. They're also completely open about it and don't mind me exploring this side of me and buying diapers to the house, etc. But, I have no expectation of them treating me like a baby or giving me things to help like that. It's awesome you have such a close relationship that she is willing to help you experience that baby side of you even more.

I'm very thankful mine are accepting as well, and very open and don't mind it at all. My mom helped me clean off a onesie I got today because I got some blood on it from a bloody nose (stupid thing happened 5 minutes after I put the thing on). But, it should be fine now. She said it's good I got the clothes with the snaps to help me when I'm wearing. Haha

I think the reason she's supportive is because my dad hated the fact I did this after she asked him if I had done anything at his house. He thought I had something wrong with me even though we both tried to tell him it's a healthy way to deal with stress and other problems we face on a day-to-day basis. He believed this until he "disappeared" with another special person after divorcing my mother.

• 2 weeks later...

(Real)

The story of how I got caught also has to do with how I discovered I enjoyed being in diapers and being treated like a baby.

From the time I started school up until I was 10, my parents would leave me at a daycare during summer break. When I was six, I had gotten curious about diapers, so one morning I has snuck into the nursery part of the daycare and took a diaper and went to a bathroom in an area of the daycare that wasn't used in the morning and put it on. I ended up liking the feeling and sight of me in a diaper, so I stated occasionally taking more diapers from the nursery to wear for the day over the summer (I would take them off and throw them away before my parents picked me up). One day, right after putting it on, I had to pee, so I decided to just use the diaper, and ended up liking it, so I would start using them. While I didn't get caught that summer, I guess the caretakers in the nursery made note of diapers going missing and so were keeping track.

At the beginning of the next Summer, I had taken another diaper to put on, and immediately used it. However, after I had finished, the bathroom door opened to one of the caretakers standing there and seeing me in a stolen and now very wet diaper. She quickly dragged me out and into the room with the rest of the kids my age, put me over her lap, and gave me a hard spanking with the diaper still on. Afterwards, instead of putting on my regular clothes, the caretakers got a fresh diaper, some wipes, and baby powder, laid me on a table in the same room, and gave me a diaper change in front of all the other kids and then left me in just my shirt and diaper for the rest of the day, and told my parents, and after all them talking, they decided my punishment.

They decided since I was taking and using diapers, I must not have felt confident in my potty training, so said I would be kept in diapers through the summer while I was "re-training" to use the potty, and that I would be kept with the toddlers in their play room. I was told that I had to tell a caretaker whenever I needed to go potty, and if I used my diapers, I would get a spanking before having my diaper changed. However, they apparently had no intention of letting me go when I needed to. Whenever I told a caretaker I needed to go, they would "ignore" me and tell me to go play. The only time they would let me go is if I told them I had to poop, and even then, they wouldn't let me use a regular toilet. Instead, I was made to sit on a potty training toilet. However, when I didn't need to poop, I was forced to hold it until I couldn't anymore, so I was constantly wetting my diapers, leading to repeated spankings and diaper changes. They would also stick a pacifier in my mouth so they wouldn't hear me crying during the spankings and changes. After a few days, I realized what they were doing, so I gave up asking to go pee and just started wetting my diapers the second I felt the need.

Turns out, this was a mistake, cause after a couple of weeks, the caretakers said that I apparently didn't WANT to be potty trained, so said if I wanted to use my diapers like a baby, then I would be treated like a baby. So I was then moved from the toddlers area and into the nursery. First, I was made to dress like a baby, meaning onsies, diaper covers, bonnets, and booties. Second, ALL of my bathroom privileges were removed. So, not only was I wetting my diapers, but I was now pooping my diapers too, with the only positive being I wasn't getting spanked for using them cause "Since you're a baby, using your diapers is expected." Lastly, since I was now a baby, I was given the full baby treatment, meaning when it was lunch time, I was fed formula from a baby bottle and made to eat baby food by the nursery caretakers, and when it was nap time for the babies, I was put into a crib to nap, otherwise I would get a spanking for acting up. Meanwhile, at home, while I wasn't being treated fully like a baby, my parents were keeping me in diapers and also took away my bathroom privileges, so, after I was moved to the nursery, I was basically 24/7 wearing and filling diapers for the entire Summer.

My punishment ended by the time I went back to school, but my time in diapers didn't, because spending the entire Summer basically just using my diapers as soon so I felt the need had caused me to lose control of my bladder, so for most of that school year, I was still in diaper and training pants as I had to ACTUALLY go through potty training again.

While the whole situation was humiliating, I found myself enjoying my time in the nursery as they were giving me the same care and attention as any other baby in the nursery and making sure I was comfortable, even though being babied in the nursery was suppose to be a punishment.

• Like 3

I have a few "caught in diapers" stories, all of them real. I'll quickly rattle off the ones I can recall off the top of my head:

- Jumped out of the car at a rest stop in North Carolina when I was a kid, and we were on the way to Florida. I followed my brother and sister to a playground and went and hung upside down on the monkey bars - I'd been in a car for about 8 hours at that point and had some steam to burn off. Then another kid at the park, a boy a bit older than me, asked why I was wearing a diaper - the classic waistline diaper pop-up had given me away. I ran back to the car and wanted to get back inside but my parents ordered me back to the park, so I just sat against a tree. 

- When I was maybe 6 or 7, I was sleeping in diapers, and I got up on a Saturday morning and went downstairs at like 7 am to watch cartoons - Looney Tunes etc. I was wearing a pajama top and my diaper. I didn't realize that my aunt and cousin had arrived from Montreal the previous night after I'd already gone to bed, so I thought nothing of it when I heard steps coming down the stairs, thinking it was my brother or sister. When my female cousin, who was about a year younger than me, appeared in the living room and waved hello, I jumped off the couch, sprinted across the floor, and locked myself in the bathroom. 

- My stepdad found my stash of homemade cloth diapers and plastic pants underneath my dresser when I was about 13, and he waved one around and yelled at me in front of my family about it, then made me gather them up and throw them in the garbage. I managed to secretly salvage the diaper pins, however.

- When I first went 24/7, I was in a Home Depot looking for a plumbing fitting, and I stooped down to search in a bin at the floor level, and then an old guy standing behind me said, I think, "I prefer Safari's to Monsters", and I initially thought he was making some comment about my search, but when I glanced over my shoulder, he gave me a wink and walked away, and only later did I reconstruct what he said and realize that he was talking about the Lil' Monsters diaper I had on, which must have been sticking up above my pants when I stooped over. I later bought several diaper shirts so that would never happen again. I live close to Rearz global headquarters so I guess there are a few people around here who know their products. 

- I took my dog for a walk wearing a Rearz Barnyard under some light shorts, thinking there was no way I'd end up running into anyone - there was an entrance to a wooded trail almost right across the street from us. But then I saw my neighbour standing in front of her house, and she walked over and started talking to me as I went by. That went fine, but when it was time to say bye and continue with my walk, something caused me to look over my shoulder as I entered the woods, and she was standing there, watching me walk away, which made me very self-conscious about the big diaper I had on under relatively light shorts. I have no confirmation as to if she really saw anything or not, but the look on her face was weird, and when I went and looked at myself in a mirror later, I thought, yeah, I can kind of tell. Thenceforth, I only wore jeans or cargo shorts over big plastic diapers, no more athletic shorts. 

16 hours ago, Moochie said:

In reality, your experience at the daycare was not appropriate and was abusive. For our purposes, however, maybe you should go back there now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm well aware it was abusive. Honestly, I could probably say had they kept the original conditions of the punishment going, I probably would've ended up turned off to the idea of wearing diapers again. However, because the caretakers in the nursery were so nice to me while I was in there, I ended up enjoying the experience as a whole, and I came to terms with the fact of wanting to be treated like a baby again. In fact, during the last month of the punishment, I was enjoying my time in the nursery so much that I had actually started letting my mind go and start acting like a baby. The caretakers in the nursery were aware of this and chose not to tell any of the other caretakers out of the chance they might change the punishment again because they thought I was really cute when I was acting like a baby and thought the punishment had gone far enough.