LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who here is into VR video games?

Who here is into video games VR time video games to be exact.

I am really enjoying the VR game from the movie Ready Player One.  Though to create something like that would be one heck of a under taking.

It would be cool if something like that came out.

I know there are something like it but nothing like what is truly in Ready Player One.

Your thoughts?

Not yet at least. I am completely enamored with VR, there are so many applications, not just games. I used to hang out in a VR social place called Altspace but sadly it's being taken down as Microsoft is no longer supporting the product. Meta Horizons is set to take up the mantle where they left off but they aren't quite up to the level of building yet. Resident Evil 4 on VR is amazing, the level of immersion is just incredible, and its so easy to get into with the quest 2 being just a bit more than the switch, and much less that Xbox or Playstation. I highly recommend. 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I have been playing with my Quest 2 off and on for awhile now. I need to clean up my play space though since I had to take a break because of my car accident where I broke my sternum.

Because of that accident, I got a payout where I could upgrade to a VR-Ready laptop. I have been working on getting the wireless connection working but I had to order the VR Air Bridge dongle so I can get a connection that's not flooded with all the other wireless Internet stuff we have.

But it tries to work and it shows a lot of promise from what I have seen so far. The suggestions I have received so far involved getting a separate router or the dongle. The dongle is stupid-simple to set up and is very portable so it seems like the better option for my setup.

The stand-alone gameplay is still a lot of fun and thanks to Sidequest, I can get some classic games rolling in VR such as Half Life and Doom 3--in full VR.

I can also play Minecraft Java Edition thanks to a launcher available on Sidequest as a standalone on the Quest. And I can play Bedrock Edition once I get my PCVR setup worked out. Another PCVR title I have now is Star Wars: Squadrons--the PC game has a VR toggle to have some real fun.

• 4 weeks later...