LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Valentine's Day sale on now

HI, folks - having seen a number of people talking about about prices spiraling upwards in general, as well as experiencing it myself on a daily basis, and with diapers not being exempt from these market forces,  I just thought I would post a reminder that Rearz has a Valentine's Day sale on. Although Valentine's Day is tomorrow, the sale is already underway. It works like this - buy anything, and then buy something else, and you get 50% off of whatever the less expensive item is. So, for example, if you buy two cases of a given diaper, the second case is 50% off. That works out to a pretty good deal, in my books - it would take the per-unit cost of an expensive diaper, like a Mermaid Tale, down from $3.90 CAD to $2.89 CAD if bought by the case, and it makes their less expensive products quite reasonable - their Lil' Monster diapers, if you bought 2 cases, would set you back by $2.15 CAD per unit. 

You basically have to shop in multiples of 2 to get the deal - if you add a third item, it will be at the regular price, and if you add a fourth, boom, 50% off. Also keep in mind that the discount applies to the least expensive items in your cart, so if you buy two cases of diapers and then a pacifier and a tube of diaper cream, unfortunately, you'll be enjoying 50% off the pacifier and the diaper cream. 

If you're shopping using USD, these prices, coupled with free shipping, could amount to a screaming deal, perhaps worth erecting a shed for additional storage. Cheers and happy shopping. 

• Like 1