LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Grades Punishment [Messing]

Warning: This story involves light diaper punishment that involves the descriptive usage focused primarily but not exclusively on messing. 

Story Premise: You are an 18 year old whom is close to graduating High School, excited for your future and eventual moving out. As you near your graduation date, you find out you failed your Math class and might not graduate. Your parents eventually find out and you worry what they will do. It's only a matter of time until you find out... What will come of this un-named character? Read on to find out...

You are an 18-year-old boy in a modest suburban household with a loving mother and father that only want the best for you. You’re a typical teenager and are eager to graduate high school and move out and experience adulthood. As your graduation date comes closer, you find out you failed your math class. Worry hits you as you wonder if you’ll be able to graduate on time. As you walk home for the weekend, you can’t help but wonder if your parents will find out about it. 

As you open the door of the house, you say hello to your mom and go up to your room. You’re eager to hide from her and your father so as not to have a difficult discussion about your grades. You know from past experiences that a punishment may be in order but you hold out hope it doesn’t come to that. As you sit in your room in hiding, your parents are relaxing in the living room when they get a call. It’s your math teacher. As your parents hear about your failing grade in class, they are shocked. They are eager to talk to you about this but decide to wait until tomorrow. Your father agrees that your mom will handle it. Despite it only being 7 o clock, you choose not go down for dinner and instead stay in your room until its late, and you fall asleep until the next day. 

In the morning, after your father heads off for work for the day, you sneak downstairs and make some breakfast and immediately head back up to your room. Trying your best to avoid your problems, you play your video games until it’s lunch time and decide to head down. As you reach the dining room table, you see your mother standing in the distance, staring directly at you. “Hungry?” she says. You respond, “Uh... Sure.” She proceeds to make a sandwich for you and her. As she’s preparing your sandwich, she takes out a bottle of liquid laxatives and pours it all over your sandwich meats, cheese and bread and lightly wipes it off. She also coats it in MiraLAX powder. As she closes up your sandwich and brings both to the table, she says “Okay, honey, let’s eat!” None the wiser, you start eating your sandwich and fail to recognize the odd taste difference. 

While enjoying your lunch, your mom looks over at you and broaches the subject you’ve been dreading. “So, honey... How have you been doing in school lately?” You start to panic, your brows starting to lightly sweat as fear takes over. “My classes are... going well. I’m already starting to look at colleges and looking forward to moving out.” She sighs and says, “Are you sure it’s going well? Don’t lie to me.” You grit your teeth and then blurt out, “Fine... I’m failing a class right now. Math. But I think I can still graduate on time.” She kindly responds, “Just as I thought! We heard from your teacher and are well aware of your failing grade. We hope you know what this means. You can only learn once in life how to not make mistakes.” You ponder what she means by that but continue eating your sandwich. 

She says, “Honey, a punishment is in order for you. It’s the only way you’ll learn. Unfortunately, after 10 years of having done this, it has to be done again.” You start to panic, remembering exactly what happened back at the age of 8. “You’re going to put me back in diapers?” you say. “That’s right” she says. “And you’ll be expected to use them for their intended purposes, too. This is to teach you a lesson for lying to us and not focusing hard enough in school.” As you finish your sandwich, hands trembling out of fear, your mom gets up and tells you “Come over here, let’s get started.” Aware that resistance will get you in even worse punishment, you oblige and follow her to the center of the living room where an object lies on the floor. As you look down at it, you recognize it from 10 years ago. You’re shocked your parents still kept it all these years. You look down... at your old baby changing pad. 

Your mom orders you to lie down and proceeds to take your clothes off. As she does this, you feel a sudden urge to go poop. You start to panic and you say to your mom, “Um.. Mom... I really need to go poop. Can you please just let me use the restroom? I don’t want to mess my pants.” Your mom responds, “Too bad! You should’ve thought about that before lying to us and failing your class.” She proceeds to diaper her son, fitting him into one of his old size 7 Pampers diapers that happens to still fit since he hasn’t had a massive growth spurt yet and is still quite small. As she closes his diaper up, he starts to feel an increased urgency to poop and begins to panic, fearful of having an accident in his diaper right in front of his mom. After finishing diapering her son, she helps him back up and tells him how his punishment will work. 

“You are to stand by the wall and make a mess in your diaper. You will have 10 minutes to do this and if I don’t see a gift for me when I get back, I will come back with a solution that will make it happen. She sends you to the wall as you prepare to hold with all your might so as not to humiliate yourself in front of your mom. As you arrive facing the wall, the contractions start to hit you and you start to feel an urgent need to poop. You try to close your legs and butt cheeks to prevent it from coming out but your mom sees this and forces your legs apart. After doing this, she walks away and says, “10 minutes! Remember what I said. I’ll be back then to check on your progress.” 

A few minutes into the treatment, stronger contractions to poop start to overwhelm you. You bite your lip as you try with maximum intensity to hold back the urge to mess. You refuse to be humiliated by your mom just because of an F grade in your math class. As the 5-minute mark passes, you begin to gain some confidence. While the contractions are still coming, they aren’t increasing in intensity. You feel you can hold it. After another 3 minutes, a more intense contraction comes. You clench your hand into the wall and hold, and the urge eventually subsides as you sigh with relief, panting heavily. The final 2 minutes count down and run out and you’re happy you’ve been able to hold it. However, you start to wonder what your mom meant by ‘solution...’  

As the 10-minute punishment comes to an end, your mom walks in, hoping to smell the new package that has entered your disposable pants. However, she is disappointed to see you still haven’t performed for her. As she walks up to you and taps you on your shoulder to turn around, she looks at you with a calm and angelic face and says, “Well, I see my little boy is having trouble going poo poo.” “It’s okay, honey, I’ve got the perfect solution to get you going so you can no longer be in pain.” She takes your hand and leads you to center of the living room where a towel has been placed down. Surprised, you say “What is this for?” She quickly responds, “Don’t you worry, baby, mommy will make it all better soon enough.”  

Your mom gently moves her hand to your stomach and pushes you down so you fall gently to the ground on top of the towel. She says “Just relax and mommy will make the pain go away.” You start to panic, eager not to mess yourself in front of your mom. You see her reach your shirt and lift it up slightly exposing your stomach. She starts to massage your stomach and sphincter in a circular motion repeatedly, working to cause a sudden urge to evacuate your bowels. Your panic grows as you start to feel things moving in your stomach. You’re eager to break free from her massaging but you’re afraid what she will do so you stay put, hopeless to what is soon to come. After a few minutes, you start to feel a large wave of movement in your stomach and a very strong urge starts to develop to pass a load. You start sweating but are unable to move as she continues to massage your stomach. Moments later, an even stronger urge to poop comes and you immediately sit up slightly. Your mom doesn’t stop you as she knows what’s coming next. 

On the verge of tears, you instinctively start to push as a huge load of poop starts to make its way into your diaper right as you sit in front of your mom. You don’t even have enough time to sit up slightly as you start pooping your diaper directly sitting on the ground, causing it to mash up immediately as it spreads all over you and your diaper. The contractions increase as you push harder and harder as you lose control of your bowels. As you’re doing this, you hear in the background from your mom, “Oh, good baby! Making poopies for mommy!” You’re still mid-push when an even heavier contraction comes and the rest of the load starts to empty your sphincter and drop into your diaper. By this point, your diaper is a complete mess and the load is mushed up all over the place. A soft load of mush begins to enter your diaper as the messing starts to come to an end.  

Finally, finished with messing your diaper, you start to feel an urge to pee. Eager to stop the flow, you move your hand over your crotch, but your mom sees this and quickly swats your hand away and says, “No, sweetie. You must use your diapers for their intended purposes. It’s time to finish.” Hearing this, you start to panic and suddenly, you feel a wave of pee rushing into your very messy diaper as it quickly becomes completely soaked. As the urges finally stop, you finally have some time to take in what just happened. You burst into tears and cry out for, “Mommy!...” Your mom, sitting right next to you, hears this and immediately takes your hand and says, “Oh, did my baby boy make messies? Mommy will make you better! Let’s go get you cleaned up and sent to bed!” She takes your hand and gets you back up on your feet. You feel the weight of your very mashed, messy and wet diaper weighing you down, disgusted at the feat you just did in the most humiliating way. She then leads you to a changing pad she has down at the opposite side of the living room, almost like she knew this would happen before it even started. 

As your mom lifts you up to change you, you’re thankful for once today. You’re thankful the icky mess is finally going to be cleaned up, and you don’t care you’re being put into yet another diaper because at least you’ll be clean and dry. Your mom takes your shirt off and proceeds to open up your absolutely ruined diaper. “Oh, my! Baby made a big boom boom for me today!” she says. Your mom cleans you up and prepares a new Pampers diaper for you to be put into. Reserved to your fate, you sit there, eagerly awaiting being back on the ground so you can finish your day. Before your mom closes up the diaper, she gets something out of her purse and inserts it into your rectum. You shudder with pain and fear. “What did she just put in me?” you wonder. She closes your diaper and sits you up on the changing pad and says, “There we go, sweetheart! Clean diaper! Now, it’s time for bed! And don’t you worry, baby. I gave you something to help you go overnight. And there will no bathroom for you for quite some time, so don’t even try it!” 

You start to panic, unsure what she put in your butt, sure you’re likely to have another accident overnight. You long to be able to use the bathroom but you know you’ll be severely punished even worse if you even attempt it. She takes your hand and leads you to your bed and, while she tucks you in, says, “Don’t you forget, baby! The bathroom door is locked and you are to USE your diaper for all bathroom needs. Do not challenge me or your Dad will make you regret it. Good night!” You drift asleep and the day comes to an end. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, such a dominant mommy for a little boy. Such strong measures to make sure that he poops his diaper. ??? I just hope that never happens to me ? I need such a mommy ☺️

I would love to see more of this story. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, smokie 03 said:

Wow, such a dominant mommy for a little boy. Such strong measures to make sure that he poops his diaper. ??? I just hope that never happens to me ? I need such a mommy ☺️

I would love to see more of this story. 

Thanks for the comment! I really like imagery that describes the struggle and process of the messing. I think it's a waste if you don't describe it. I hadn't honestly thought about expanding on the story because it's primarily for a single punishment, but it's possible if enough people are interested that I could extend it out to maybe the character finally graduating High School and some of the escapades they have as they go into college, and how their Mother somehow figures out a way to sneak back into the picture and possibly punish him, such as during Spring Break, maybe.

It's all a possibility. Once again, thanks for reading! :) 

• Like 2

I'd definitely expand on this story.  At least when the suppository kicks in overnight and he poops again. 

The ending made it sound like several days in diapers. 

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

I'd definitely expand on this story.  At least when the suppository kicks in overnight and he poops again. 

The ending made it sound like several days in diapers. 

Thanks for the feedback! I definitely am inspired now to add to it. This story is going to get quite messy, struggles and all. I wrote this thinking it would be a 'completed' story but quickly figured I could add a lot more to it. Do you like how the characters are un-named? I wanted it that way to allow the reader to more easily envision themselves in the main character's shoes. It's vital if you enjoy a good mess punishment story like I do. :P 

• Like 2