LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Kid Who Desired Relief Above All Else [WIP]

The Kid Who Desired Relief Above All Else 

Story Premise:

As a 14 year old teenager prepares to start his first year of High School after summer break, a previous condition starts to affect him again, causing him constant pain and agony. After enough torment, he finally decides that he wants to live a life without that pain, no matter the cost. This is a tale of a kid that intentionally chooses he'd rather use his pants than be in pain. It is a tale of a kid put back in diapers, eventually babied, and more.

The daily struggles of starting high school mix with the daily trouble of dealing with a bathroom condition, one many kids (and adults) experience themselves on regular bases as well. Join Kyle on his journey as he comes to accept his new normal, and as he seeks acceptance as well.

This is a story written by me (yesterday) in a single sitting. I'd love your feedback, and I hope you enjoy! Page Count: 16 

The story starts out in a cozy suburb not too different than the one you may have grown up in. The boy, Kyle, recently turned 14 and is on summer break before he starts his first year of High School. He's an only child and has loving parents that only want the best for him. As his final day of summer starts to come to an end, old troubles start to rear their head once again for him. You see, as a child, little Kyle was often constipated. He dealt with it for many years and it eventually went away, until recently... The scene opens to Kyle in his room playing video games. He's just eaten dinner and is enjoying himself before bed. 

Kyle is intently playing his game when a sudden urge hits him. He starts to contort a bit with the confusing feeling he's having - one that he hasn't had in quite a long time. He decides to ignore the uncommon urge and continue to enjoy his video game. As he plays his game, the urge to go to the bathroom grows, but he continues to play. About an hour later, he really has to go poop, so he begrudgingly puts his controller down and heads to the restroom. "Man! I was just getting to the fun part." As he's in the restroom, he notices he's having trouble going poop, and is constipated. Despite a lot of effort, he's unable to go, so he finally leaves the bathroom and goes back to his game. Frustrated, he continues to play his game for a few hours until it's time for bed.  

He once again tries to go to the restroom but is unable to go. The next morning, he has breakfast with his parents. There's only a few days left of summer and he's both excited and nervous about his starting High School soon. His mother says, "Honey! Are you excited to go to High School? You're going to have make so many great memories!" Kyle replies snidely, "Well, I'm looking forward to my classes but I'm not sure I'll like all the drama. I mean, I'll be a Freshman after all." Kyle's Dad replies, "Oh, don't worry son! You won't be the only Freshman there and you'll meet all your friends from last year and make plenty of new ones!"  Continuing to eat your food, you put your fork down and reply, "That's true. I'm probably just worrying over nothing." As you finish your sentence, you feel a sudden urge to poop once again. You sigh deeply, well aware of the trouble you had last night. You start to fidget in your chair slightly. 

Kyle's mom looks at her son fidgeting and says, "Honey, is something wrong?" Kyle responds, "Well.. I've been having this odd issue lately with constipation. It's been years since I had this issue and I don't know why it's happening all of a sudden." His mom remarks, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that honey. It's probably because you're stressing out about starting High School. We can get something to help you with that if you'd like." Kyle responds, "I think it's just in my head. I should be fine, Mom, thanks." He rebuffs the offer for help and gets ready to head out for the day. "Hey, where are you going, honey?" Kyle says, "Just the video arcade. Some of my friends are over there and we're gonna play there for a while. I'll be back before dinner." She says, "Okay, have fun!" 

Kyle heads to the arcade and meets with his friends. After playing for an hour, the urge to go poop suddenly comes back. He bites his lip and wonders why now. He continues playing with his friends for another hour and says goodbye to them as he heads home. As he's walking home, he sees the entrance to a public restroom nearby. The urge to poop hits him again, but he hates public restrooms. No way I'm using that disgusting thing, he thinks to himself. As he nears his house, the urge is getting really strong and he is getting a bit desperate. He gets home and rushes to the bathroom, but is still unable to go poop. He finally finds his mother in the living room and, blushing, asks her for some medicine to deal with his constipation. She heads to the kitchen and mixes together a cup of apple juice and miralax and gives it to him, which he quickly drinks, seeking relief. 

A few hours later, the urge finally comes and he finally is able to relieve himself in the restroom. He eats dinner and plays some games in his room and reads some comics before heading to bed. He has a lot on his mind knowing that tomorrow is the day he starts his big new school year. He starts to worry about it and it takes him quite some time once in bed to fall asleep. The next morning, he has his breakfast and waves goodbye to his mom as he heads to the school bus. The school bus is full of classmates he recognizes, including a bunch of his friends, but they're all sitting on the other side of the bus so he just sits down and patiently waits to get to school. 

The bus arrives and he heads out along with his friends to his first class, Biology. As he is doing work in the class and meeting his fellow classmates, a sudden urge starts to hit him once again. "Oh no" he thinks to himself. He pushes the feeling aside and continues to do his work until the class is over and the bell rings. He starts heading to his next class, looking forward to his first break so he can meet with his friends, when another urge hits him. He clenches his butt, refusing to pay credence to it. He starts to sweat, but he doesn't have time to use the restroom and it's his first day of the year so he doesn't want to upset his teachers. He heads into the class, Algebra, and sees some classmates he remembers from last year and sits by them. As they do their work, the urge comes back once again and he starts to sweat. The urge has caused him to lose his focus and the teacher points to him and says, "Kyle! Is there something you'd like to say to us?" Kyle responds, "N..No. I'm sorry." The class erupts in laughter. The teacher then says "Good! Well quit distracting your classmates. We've got a lot of work to do this year!" Kyle looks back down at his paper as he continues with his schoolwork. The class finally ends and he breathes a sigh of relief as he heads out to his first break. As he walks out to the main congregating hall, the urge once again comes back. He now has a chance to use the restroom but he's eager to see his friends. He also doesn't like public restrooms and the thought of using the school restroom disgusts him. 

As he ponders what he should do, the urge starts to get the better of him and he slowly walks over to a nearby bench and clenches it. Grr, he thinks to himself. Why does this have to happen to me now? Kyle is annoyed that after years of being constipation free, the issue just has to come up once again during such an important time in his life. As he clenches the bench seat, he looks over his shoulder to make sure no one is watching. He begins to bend over slightly and clenches his butt cheeks to prevent the poop from coming out. He starts to sweat, and after holding hard on the bench for what seemed like minutes, the urge finally subsides. He hears the clattering of the bells going off. What?, he says to himself. Had he been that pre-occupied with his issue that he lost the entire first break? He starts to head to his 3rd period class and continues with his studies, meeting friends in various classes and starting to enjoy his time in High School.  

The urge doesn't come back for a few more hours. As the bell rings for lunch to start, Kyle heads to the congregating hall and gets his lunch and starts eating it with his friends. As he bites his sandwich, the dreaded urge starts to slowly come back. He bites his lip but tries to be inconspicuous so as not to alert his friends. They continue chatting for the majority of lunch and, while Kyle tries to have a normal conversation with them, all he can really think about is not having an accident. He thinks about the school restroom but once again can't find himself wanting to use it. The school bell rings and it's time to head to 5th period, PE. He grows nervous as he thinks about his urge suddenly coming back. It only just now went away again and he is hopeful he will be fine. As he does his class run, the urge starts to come back a bit, causing him to slow down in the walk. He eventually makes it back to the rest of the class but he is the last one there and minutes behind as the class already headed to the next activity. As he's walking back to look for where his teacher and class went, another urge hits him. Kyle is growing annoyed of all the urges and getting a bit desperate, but he makes it back to his class and manages to finish both PE and his last period class.  

"Finally," Kyle says, so thankful to finally be done with the school day. He hoped it would be a fun day where he could meet his friends and enjoy his new classes, but it has turned into a day of pain and embarrassment. As Kyle heads to the school bus, he notices he was a few minutes too late, and it starts to head out of the parking lot and to its destination. "Crap!" Kyle says, annoyed that he's going to have to walk the half mile back home. He continues walking home trying to think of the bright side of his predicament. At least he can finally have some fresh air and get some good exercise. Half way towards his home, yet another urge hits Kyle. He begins to keel over slightly and stomps his foot, angry that this curse won't just leave him alone. "God Damnit," he says. "Why can't this damn thing just stop?" He begins to think about what it would be like to just be rid of this pain. Why did this have to start bothering him again after all these years? he wonders. He makes it back home with the urge causing sudden spasms. Kyle gets home and his Mom asks him how his day was. "It was good, Mom" he says. Kyle is a very shy and private individual and doesn't want to bother other people with his problems. He chooses not to mention the constant constipation and heads to his room, ready to play some video games to try to think about other things than his problems for once today. His Mom makes him some dinner and, after requesting to eat in his room, she hands him his food as he enjoys his dinner and plays his games.  

Kyle eventually heads to bed ready to deal with the next day. He's looking forward to day 2 of his schooltime because he's hopeful that it will be better than the last. He sleeps well with positive thoughts about what tomorrow will bring. Morning comes and Kyle repeats his normal routine and has his breakfast and heads off to the school bus. He sits with his friends and chats about their summer. Kyle is confident that today will be a better day. He heads to his Biology class with a few of his friends and starts his school day. As he does his schoolwork, an unfortunate urge starts to hit him again. "No!!" he thinks to himself. The urge starts to get stronger and he fights it the rest of the period until the class finally lets out and he starts heading to his next class. "Please" he thinks to himself. As he's walking near the bench again, the urge starts to hit him with an even stronger intensity. He rushes over to the bench and slightly bends over and clenches it. On the verge of tears, he tries to be brave and ends up not actually crying. The pain, however, is starting to really get to Kyle. For a brief second, he starts to think how good it would be if he could just be rid of this pain. He could finally just have his High School experience without distractions. He shrugs it off and the urge subsides once again. In the midst of his spasms and deep thoughts, he ends up not noticing that the bell for 2nd period already rang 5 minutes ago.  

He heads to his 2nd class and, surprised, notices that the class is already started. The teacher looks to Kyle and says, "Well! We've been waiting for you. Stay with me after class. You'll be getting a checkmark for being late to class." Kyle responds, "Okay...". The class is uneventful and he heads to the front to speak with the teacher. The teacher looks to Kyle and says, "So, Kyle... It's only the second day and you're already showing up late to class. Would you like to tell me why you were late? If there's a good reason, I can forget it happened." Kyle thinks about it for a second and starts to sweat and says, "N..No.. I don't have a reason... I'm sorry." The teacher shakes his head and writes a checkmark next to Kyle's name. After this happens, Kyle heads out to his first break of the day.  

He is hopeful that his constipation won't bother him any more today. It has been a few days now since he's been able to go to the bathroom and it is starting to upset him. As Kyle heads out of the classroom to his first break, the urge hits him once again. He starts to panic and looks for somewhere to hide. He goes behind a wall near the Phys Ed area out of view of the other students and teacher and clenches it. The urge continues to bother him as he starts to cry lightly about his predicament. Tired of the pain and distraction, he starts to think more deeply about what it would be like if he just decided to let the pain finally stop dictating his life. He decides to fight the urges for now but resolves to think about it more deeply once home.  

As Kyle continues his 2nd day of High School, multiple urges come and go. He finally gets out of school and heads home on the bus, excited to finally be away from the troubles he keeps having at school. Maybe, he thinks to himself, it may actually be worth it. As he gets home, he walks into the house and his Mom, as usual, asks him how his day went. As usual, he responds, "Great, Mom! I'm really enjoying my classes!" He then asks if he can go to his room and have dinner once again in his bedroom. His Mom comes in and give him his food and says "Enjoy, sweetie! Glad to hear your day went well." Kyle gets up and closes his bedroom door and locks it, eager to seriously discuss the possibility of no longer letting the pain dictate his life. As he finishes up his food, he gets up to get his controller to play his games when another light urge starts to hit him. He bites his lower lip and a bit of sweat hits his brow. He drops the controller to the ground and stands up and gets deep in thought.  

He thinks about all the scenarios. What would people think, what would my parents think. What about my friends? Would I end up in diapers? Would I end up losing my bodily controls? As he's thinking about these things, another urge hits him. He stomps on the floor once again, angry at his predicament. "Fine" he says aloud. He subconsciously agrees that he will put his plan into action, but not now. He decides that if while at school again he gets an uncomfortable urge to poop, he will hide somewhere in private and just relax and let it come out. He'll let the pain go away and he'll try to live his life as he wants to. He refuses to let the pain he keeps having keep distracting him from what he wants to do at school, regardless of the consequences of his actions. He shrugs off the current urge to use the bathroom, relegated to the likely fact that he may be messing himself at school tomorrow. He takes a deep breath and puts it to the back of his mind as he bends down and picks up his controller and plays his video games for the next few hours. He then heads to bed, ready for the next day whatever it brings. 

The next morning, Kyle is nervous but prepared for his next day at school. He has no idea what will happen and is kind of hopeful the urge doesn't come back so he can just live his life in peace, pain free. The normal morning routine continues and he heads to school. His first 2 periods of school are uneventul but he's happy since the urge hasn't come back and interrupted him yet today. He heads out of his 2nd period class eager to have a good break period before his next class. As he's walking, he sees his friends sitting at a table. Eager to join them, he starts to head over to them when an unexpected urge starts to hit him once again... He starts to panic and sweat profusely. "This is it..." he says to himself. He walks off, away from his friend's table and walks to the side of the Phys Ed building where he went just yesterday. He starts to think to himself if he really wants to do this, because there's likely no turning back. Suddenly, a strong urge hits him and he begins to bend over in pain. Angry but seeking relief, he takes a deep breath. He spreads his legs apart and begins to relax. He feels an even stronger urge hit him as he begins to instinctively start pushing. Bending over even further, he begins to feel the load of poop enter his pants. He pushes even harder until the mess is fully in his pants. He stands up and breathes a sigh of relief. "Finally!" he thinks to himself. Finally the pain is over. He suddenly feels weighed down by his mess. He takes a big deep breath of air and then sighs. The bell rings in the background as Kyle now knows he has to head to his 3rd period class. 

The sound of the school bell panics him for a second. All he thought out was the messing himself part. Now what does he do? He decides to just head to his class and try to hide the bulge and smell. He walks carefully to his class, hoping no one sees his behind. He gets to class as the teacher is letting everyone in. As Kyle walks in, a stench erupts into the classroom. "What smells?", a fellow classmate blurts out loud. Kyle ignores them as he proceeds further into the class and past the teacher. The teacher is taken aback by the smell and looks at you, your face slightly horrified that you may get found out. He squints his eyes as he look towards you and bends in as you walk by, sniffing the air. He taps your shoulder and as the other kids pass by, asks Kyle to stay there for a second. He sniffs once again and leans into where Kyle is standing and sniffs again. He quietly asks Kyle, "Hey... Did you have an accident, young man?..." Kyle starts to panic and leans in really close to his teacher's ear and says as quietly as possible, "Y.. yes.. I'm sorry.. It was an accident." The teacher sighs and then quietly says, "Okay... You're going to have to leave the classroom and go to the nurse's office. They'll deal with you there. Good luck." Kyle pick ups his composure and turns around and heads out to the nurse's office to await his fate.  

As he walks to the nurse's office, he is careful to hide his rear end or get too close to anyone that they might smell him. He keeps his head up so as not to look suspicious. As he makes his way to the nurse's office, he meets the front desk attendant who asks, "Hey there young man. How can we help you?" As she says that, a stench erupts from you that is hard to ignore. She suddenly says, "Oh, you're the one we were notified was coming over. Okay, the door on the right. The nurse is waiting for you." You head to the nurse's office, growing more and more nervous as to what is to come. You open the door to see the nurse waiting in the room, eager to talk with you. "Hey there, Kyle," she says. "Normally I'd have the kid sit down but, in this situation, I think it would be best for both of us that you continue standing. I heard you had an accident. I just wanted you to know, accidents happen all the time and you aren't the only one to have them. They're perfectly common for kids, even at your age. Now, given that you went #2 in your pants, we only have one solution. Additionally, we will have to call your parents and notify them of this accident. We give you the option to tell us if you'd prefer to be picked up or would like to stay in school and be treated by us so you can go back to class. Before I go over the solution, would you prefer to be picked up or stay in school? 

Kyle thinks deeply about it for a second and, eager to finally have a normal day in school, decides to ask them to tell his parents that he'd like to stay in school for the rest of the day. Unsure what the 'solution' is, you finally feel like you can enjoy the rest of your day at school, pain free. The nurse talks with your parents and they agree. She then turns around and tells Kyle what the solution is. "So, the solution we have for if you make #2 in your pants is that we will bag up your underwear for you to take home with you after class. In the meantime, we will put you in a diaper just in case of any further accidents today, and we will send you home in a clean one since your underwear will be bagged up. We'll make sure to make it as discreet as possible so your classmates never know what happened. And, don't worry. You're not the only one to have had this happened. Some have it happen regularly, even. What do you say, honey?" Kyle starts to panic thinking about being diapered again. The last time he had to wear a diaper was when he was 3 years old and still potty training. But, he thinks to himself about the pain he's been having and the constant constipation. He makes a bold decision and tells the nurse, "That's fine... Thank you for your help, nurse." She says good, we'll get started right now. 

She picks up Kyle and puts him onto a large changing table. She removes his clothes and bags up his dirty underwear and stores them for him to get after class. "We'll keep these here until after school is over and then you can come to the office again to pick them up.", she says. She wipes Kyle's bottom and cleans him up before unrolling a size 6 pampers baby dry diaper. "These should fit you fine", she says, well aware of your smaller stature. She lifts your legs up and slides the diaper under you, puts on some powder and then closes the tapes shut. "There we go. That should be good." She gets your pants and puts them back on you and sits you back up as you proceed to step down, well aware of the padded nature of your rear. 

"Now, just remember, Kyle. We don't expect you to have more accidents in the diaper, but if you do, just come to my office and we'll get you put into a new one. It's no shame if you have issues like this. Just know that you aren't alone." She hands Kyle his backpack and sends him on his way back to his class. As he's walking, he hears the bells ring and his 3rd period class is over. He now heads to his 4th period class, actually slightly happy that he doesn't have to endure the possible bullying of someone that may have found out about his previous accident. 

He gets to his 4th period class and gets through it without many issues. The feeling of the diaper is still very foreign to him but he tries not to think about it as he focuses on doing his schoolwork and making more friends. As the bell for lunch rings, Kyle is happy and eager to get some lunch and meet up with his friends. He finds his friend's table and sits down to have a chat with them. They ask him where he's been the past few days but he lies and gives them a good reason why. 10 minutes into the lunch period, the thing Kyle feared worst happened. He started to have a sudden urge to use the bathroom and go poop. He thought back to his plan and his desire to be rid of the pain. Kyle got up and said to his friends, "Sorry guys. I gotta go do something. I'll talk to you later." He walked past one of the nearby school buildings and to the side of the administration building by a bush. Looking around to make sure no one saw him, he suddenly felt another strong urge to go poop. Sighing, he began to relax as he slowly started pushing trying to let the pain finally come to an end once again. After about 20 seconds, he started to feel the poop starting to come out. He heard some chatter in the far distance and started to panic, but it quickly disappeared as he was already mid-push. He pushed a bit harder to get the last of the poop out and finally finished, panting heavily with sweat beating down from his brows. He wiped his face with his arm and stood back up.  

Well aware of what he had just done and only a mere hour since he had been to the nurse's office, he started to head back, eager to get a change. He was careful once again in his walk so as not to be caught by anyone. As he entered the nurse's office, the administrator said to him, "Back so soon?" A familiar odor started to waft towards her as shock spread in her face. "Wow, already? I guess you really do have a problem, sweetie. You can go ahead in there right now and the nurse will help you." You start walking to the office as the administrator shakes her head. Kyle enters the room and the nurse is surprised to see him back so quickly. However, used to the common sighting of a child with an accident, she says, "Well, well, I suppose you had another accident, is that right?" The odor starts to fill the room. Kyle says "Y.. yes.. I'm sorry.. I don't know what's wrong with me." The nurse picks him and proceeds to change him into a new pampers diaper. She sends him on his way and tells him that there's still 10 minutes left of the lunch period so he should go get back there. Excited, Kyle starts heading back and finds his friend's table and sits back down to talk with them. 

"Hey man, where'd you go earlier?" one of them says. "Eh, nothing. I just had to check on something. You don't have to worry about it." Kyle says. They begin chatting once again and enjoy the last of their lunch break. Finally, Kyle is starting to feel like he can just be himself and enjoy his new year of school. The bell rings and he heads to his fifth period class, which goes well. He then heads to his last period class, Phys Ed, and tries to enjoy the last hour of his school day. Once at his Phys Ed class, Kyle remembers about the locker room and starts to panic. "He, hey.. Teacher? Is it okay if I skip the locker room today? Please.." he says. The teacher responds, "Sorry kid. All kids must put on their PE clothes. If you need to, there is a restroom inside." Kyle thinks to himself, "Yes! Thank goodness for a private restroom." He heads to the stall and gets his PE clothes on and heads out to do their daily mile run. While on the run, a sudden urge starts to hit Kyle once again... "Oh no! Not again" he thinks to himself. He decides to ignore it and hope it goes away. A few minutes pass by until a strong urge hits him. He bites his lip and looks around, eager to find somewhere private to do his business. He decides that the plan must continue, so he detours behind the bleachers nearby and luckily isn't seen by the teacher or anyone else. An even stronger urge to poop hits him as he then pushes his legs apart and begins to relax. "This is it" he says aloud. He begins to push as a load of poop starts to enter his pants, now for the third time in a row today. He bends down and pushes harder as the last of the poop enters his diaper. As he finishes, he notices his class didn't notice he was gone and went back to the locker room to get changed and get ready to head home from school. 

Kyle begins to start walking to the nurse's office once again, head held high so as not to draw suspicion. As he's walking, however, and after all the other kids are in the locker room, his Phys Ed teacher sees him and calls out. "Hey Kyle! I was wondering where you went. Come over here so you can get your clothes and head home. Kyle tries to ignore him but he keeps calling out, and he eventually starts walking over to Kyle. Unsure what to do, he just stands still as his teacher comes right up next to him. "H.. hey Kyle. I wasn't sure if you heard me. You need to get your --"; a stench starts to emanate around Kyle that catches the PE teacher off guard. "Hey, what is that? Did you just have an accident in your pants?" Kyle looks over at his teacher and starts to cry. "Yes...! I'm sorry. I need to go now, I'll get my clothes later. I need to go to the nurse's office. Please don't tell anyone!" He then runs off to the nurse's office to get changed, eager to get out of his dirty diaper. As he heads into the nurse's office building, the administrator sees Kyle and looks happy. "Oh, great, Kyle! We were waiting for you--" She suddenly notices the odor coming from Kyle. It has been a long time since she saw a kid with that many accidents in one day. "Oh my" she says, "I'm so sorry, sweetie. You can go ahead in there." He heads to the nurse's office and sees the nurse waiting there for him. "Hi, Kyle! I have your underwear bag here-- Ohh.. I'm surprised you had yet another accident.. Hmm.. Okay, let's go get your changed into a clean diaper and then I'd like to have a talk with you before you go, okay?"  

She proceeds to change Kyle and, before he can leave, taps his shoulder and starts to talk with him some more. "So, Kyle, you've had 3 accidents in your pants today, all #2. Because of the amount of accidents you had today, we're going to need to call your parents again and let them know about all the accidents, okay? While I do see this kind of behavior from students every now and then, it usually isn't this often. I'm going to recommend that they have you wear diapers to school. It's not up to me, but I think it would be best for your situation. We'll leave the decision up to your parents and you to decide on, but I have to let them know. She proceeds to call Kyle's parents while he sits in her office. "Hey there! We have your son Kyle in my office right now and we wanted to let you know that in addition to his earlier accident in school today, your son had another 2 accidents as well. It is our professional opinion that he be sent to school in diapers so he can be protected in case more accidents like this occur. While it's not up to us, we wanted to make sure you were aware of the situation. Kyle's mother responds, "Thank you so much for letting us know. We haven't seen this behavior from Kyle ever before, but we're going to talk with him tonight about. You have a great day, and let Kyle knows that we'll be waiting at home to have our discussion. Kyle starts to panic thinking about the discussion, but in the  back of his mind, he knows why he did what he did and he is still eager to be pain free. 

Kyle heads to the bus and arrives back at his house awaiting the inevitable discussion about what he did at school today. Both his parents sit him down at the kitchen table and his mom asks, "So, Kyle. Would you like to explain to us what happened today?" Kyle gulps and begins to explain the truth of what caused him to use his pants. "So.. I didn't want to have to tell you this, but I've been in a lot of pain lately.. The constipation has gotten so strong and urgent and I'm just tired of being in pain. I decided the other day that if I got a strong urge to go, I would just relax and not let the pain dictate how I live my life. I understand that's crazy and not acceptable, but I'm just tired of not being able to actually focus and enjoy my day at school. His Mom, taken aback by what he just said, says, "So... You're okay with pooping yourself? Aren't you afraid of what other people will think?" Kyle responds, "I've resigned myself to my fate. I'm tired of the constant pain and distractions."  

His mom continues, "Well.. The nurse did recommend that you wear diapers... Would you be willing to wear them until your issue eventually resolves itself? We'd be willing to help you with this, sweetie. We only want what's best for you and we know it's just a phase right now. Kyle breathes a sigh of relief. "Y..yes. I really do want that. I'm willing to do what it takes for now to live without this pain that has been making my life so miserable these past few days. Whatever happens, happens. Thank you so much for accepting me for being me." His mom, resigned to the fact that she'll be having her 14 year old boy back in diapers says, "Well, okay then! It's settled. Since we'll be sending you to school in diapers, we'll also need to stock up on them so the school doesn't have to keep using all it's diaper supply up. We're going to go to the store right now to pick out some diapers for you to wear to school. Before we go, did you happen to also want to wear them while home as well, just in case?" Kyle started to sweat lightly and thought to himself, and then he came up with an answer and replied, "I.. I think so.. The urge has been affecting me at home a lot too. I'm okay with this." Hearing his answer, his mom then leads Kyle to the car and they head to the local drug store to pick up diapers and supplies. As he walks to the car, Kyle starts to think about what his new normal is. The lengths he'll go to be rid of the pain.  

His Mom drives to the drug store and they walk inside and head to the Baby aisle. His mom gets to the diaper section as she turns around and asks him in a quiet tone, "Okay honey, what diaper would you like? We'll get the ones that fit you best." Kyle starts to blush, his cheeks a deep red, and he says, "I think I like the Pampers." His mom looks at the selection and picks out 2 cases of Pampers Baby Dry Size 7 and puts them in the cart. She then heads to the wipes and other supplies section and fills up on all the necessary supplies he'll need. She also picks up a Diaper bag that she'll need Kyle to bring with him so the nurse's office can have his supplies ready to go for him when at school. She fills the cart with baby wipes, diaper rash cream, ointments and baby powder. As his mom is putting away all the supplies into the cart, Kyle glances over to the baby toys section and sees some pacifiers hanging on the display. He briefly wonders what it would be like to use a pacifier again, but he brushes off the idea and doesn't bring it up to his mom.  

They then head to the front of the store and proceed to pay for all the supplies. The cashier looks down at Kyle whose cheeks once again turn a deep red as embarrassment flows through him. His mother says, "His brother is a bit slow, but he'll grow out of it soon." As Kyle hears this his embarrassment disappears and a big smile comes up his face. They head out to the car as Kyle says "Thank you" to his mom for lying about who the supplies were for. They get in the car and head home and head to Kyle's room where his mother lays out all the supplies. 

"Okay, honey. These are all the things you're going to be using from now on. Like you said, you'll be using these diapers for if you have accidents. That includes both pee and poop accidents. Kyle is caught off guard as she mentions pee accidents. He hadn't thought about using them for pee, but the thought of that actually makes him smile. Maybe he should just not worry about any distractions anymore. "Okay" he says. He thinks in the back of the mind that he from now on will just use his diaper whenever he needs to use the bathroom. "Okay, sweetie," his mom says. "Are you dirty or wet right now? Do you need a change?" She pulls back the waistband of his diaper to check and says, "Oh! Looks like you pooped a little in the diaper. I'll go get a new one out and we'll put you in the first of these new pack of diapers." Shocked, Kyle thinks to himself when was the last time he pooped in that diaper. He could have sworn he hadn't gone since being put into it before heading home from school. 

"I think I'm going to have to get a changing pad for you tomorrow. I'll add that to the list." She lies Kyle down on the ground and proceeds to clean up and wipe Kyle's bottom before lifting his legs and taping a new Pampers Baby Dry size 7 onto him. She suddenly un-tapes the diaper temporarily and says, "Oops! Forgot the baby powder! She taps the powder onto him and re-tapes the diaper closed. There we go! Those fit you so well, and you're very cute! "Thanks, Mom" Kyle says. She lifts him up and he gets on his feet and proceeds to leave the room as his mom picks up all the supplies and puts them into the Diaper Bag for when he needs them again. 

"Okay Sweetie. Go downstairs. We're gonna have dinner now. As Kyle gets to the dinner table, all he can think about is how he went from just a day earlier being a normal 14-year-old kid wearing underwear to being in everything but mind a big baby with diapers and allowed to use them for their intended purpose. They start eating when Kyle suddenly feels an urge to pee. He starts to panic but tries not to look too suspicious as him and his family talk over dinner. As the urge becomes too strong for him to hold back, he remembers that his mom said he would use the diaper for accidents, pee or poop. Looking down at his diaper, he starts to relax as he starts to flood his diaper at the dinner table. Luckily, nothing leaks. He lifts his head back up to see his parents staring at him. His dad says, "Did you.. just go pee? We saw your head turned down." Kyle says, "I.. couldn't help it." His mom says, "Well, it's okay, sweetheart. Accidents happen. This is why we got the diapers for you. You'll get over this problem soon enough." As the mealtime got more and more awkward, his mom said, "So! I saw that there's going to be a movie on that you like tonight in an hour. What's say we put it on later, after dinner?" Kyle answers, "Thanks! I would love that!" The dinner ends and the movie eventually comes on. 

Kyle finally starts to feel some relief after the long and difficult day he had at school and after. As the movie finally comes to an end, his Mom says, "That was a good movie! Okay, honey, bedtime for you. See you in the morning." Kyle heads to his room and lies down for bed, ready to take on the next day whatever came of it. The next day arrives and Kyle starts to wake up. He pulls his sheets off his bed and starts to get up when he notices that his waist feels soggy. He starts to panic as he thinks to himself, "Did I just wet the bed? What the hell is going on with me?" Realizing what he's done, he quickly comes to terms with it and accepts it. He gets up and goes downstairs where his Mom is waiting at the table to give him his breakfast. He walks up to his mom and says, "Uh..um..Mom?" "Yes, honey? she says. "I.. wet my diaper last night.." She looks at you slightly shocked and says "You wet your diaper overnight? Wow, I guess you really do need those diapers. Let's go back up to your room and I'll get the supplies out from your diaper bag and get your changed. I'm going to get a changing pad and some other supplies so we can be prepared.  

Kyle's mom holds his hand and leads him upstairs to his room where she has him lie down, legs straight up, to get be changed into a new diaper. This is Kyle's new normal and he's beginning to not only accept it, but embrace it. Honey, I never told you this, but I always regretted when you grew up. Now that you're back in diapers, I finally have my baby boy again. Kyle was puzzled; he didn't actually think about the babying part of wearing diapers. Did he really want to go all the way and be babied by his mother as well? He thought about it long and hard and decided to just go with the flow, and said "Yes, mommy, I'm glad too. Hearing his words, his mom asked him, "Does this mean you want to be my baby boy again?" Kyle responds, "Yes, mommy, I do." "Perfect! she says. She will add even more items to the list of things she'll get today before he comes home. Kyle starts to fully understand that he's now a big baby and will be treated like one. "Now I understand your accidents, sweetie. It's because you're a baby and babies don't know how to use the restroom. It's okay." She finishes changing Kyle's diaper and stands him back up and helps him back down to the kitchen so he can have his breakfast before school. 

Kyle eats his breakfast still thinking about what his mother wants to do with him. He's unsure what will come of it but tries not to think too much about it. Before he knows it, he's getting ready to head out for his next day of High School. Before he can leave, his mom says, "Hold on, young man! You forgot about the diaper bag. In addition to that, since I'm sure it would be embarrassing to lug that thing around with you on the bus, I decided that I'll be taking you to and from school from now on. How about that? I've got the supplies all ready and I already called your bus to tell them you won't be coming on it from now on. Let's go to the car and I'll take you to school." He thinks to himself, "Wow, I don't have to worry about the bus anymore? At least something good comes from all of this." He heads out with his mom to school and his day shortly begins.  

As the car pulls up to the school, his mom tells Kyle what the ground rules are going forward. "So, honey, first of all, you will take your diaper bag to the nurse's office so she can keep it there for when you need changings. Second, since you are my baby now, you will use your diaper for its intended purposes both while at home -and- while at school. When an urge comes, you just let it go, and when you need a changing, the nurse's office is where you'll go. I've already called the nurse and informed her of this. In addition to these rules, I expect you not to take the diaper off and all times. Is that clear? Kyle nods his head and says, "Y..yes, mom. I agree." His mom responds, "Perfect! Then it's settled. Now, here's the diaper bag. Go head to the nurse's off and head to class before it gets late. If you need me, I'm just a call away. Bye!" 

As his mom drives off, he suddenly starts to realize how deep in he is now with the baby treatment. Relegated to his fate, he heads to the nurse's office and has his diaper bag stowed away for when he needs it. Given the treatment he will be getting, it is only inevitable. He's sent off to his first period class where no one in the class is any the wiser. Biology class goes well since Kyle can just focus on his friendships and schoolwork. While in his 2nd period Algebra class, however, in the middle of a short quiz, Kyle starts to feel an urge to go poop. Knowing he is unable to use the restroom, he starts to bite his lip, wary of the fact that kids may see him going while in class. He sighs and proceeds to discreetly bend over slightly and lifts his butt and pushes a load of poop into his diaper and sits in it.  

An odor starts to fill the room but no one, including the teacher, says anything about it. As the class ends and students start to leave, Kyle's teacher walks up to him and has a brief conversation with him. "Hey there, Kyle.. I heard about your issue and your situation. I didn't want to embarrass you, so I didn't mention the smell. I understand this isn't something under your control. Go ahead and head to the nurse's office and they'll get you cleaned up.  

As Kyle heads to the nurse's office, he continues to try to be as discreet as possible walking, making sure no one sees him or can smell him long enough to point it out. As he heads into the nurse's building and sees the administrator, she instinctively points towards the nurse's office door. Kyle heads over and inside. The nurse appears to have already been expecting him. She picks Kyle up and puts him on the changing table and proceeds to change him with supplies from his diaper bag, and then puts a new pair of Pampers Baby Dry size 7 on him and tapes them up. "There you go, little stinker," she says. "It looks like you still have a few minutes left of your first break so go and head on out and play with your friends." 

He heads out and finds his friend's table in the congregation hall. "Hey guys." he says. "Hey! It's Kyle! How's it going buddy?" they say. "I'm good.. Algebra went well. What'd you guys do today?" As his friends start to answer, the bell for 3rd period rings. "Welp, gotta go! See ya at lunch, okay?" Disappointed, Kyle heads to his 3rd period class. Half way through the class, he feels an urge to pee while at his desk. He relaxes and pees a little bit into the diaper. None of the kids or teacher notice, which makes Kyle breathe a sigh of relief. He thinks to himself if he needs to get a change, but then decides that he'd rather wait until it gets really wet or messy first. Class finishes and he heads to 4th period which goes on without a hitch. Excited for lunch so he can finally have a full length conversation with his friends, he heads out with his lunchbox and sits down at the tables with his friends.  

"So, you guys. What'd you do over your summer break?" Kyle says. One of them responds, "We went to Disney World in July and prior to that, I was at Summer Camp." Another kid responds, "We went to my family's timeshare house in Massachusetts and stayed there most of the summer before coming back here. It was great!" They then ask, "What about you?" "Not much... Hung out with the friends here and went to the video arcade, went to the beach. It was fun." *Kyle tries not to think about the last few days that eventually led to his current predicament happening now. * "That's cool," his friend says"Sounds like everyone had an awesome summer!" 

As Kyle continues eating lunch, feels a sudden urge to pee again. He bites his lip, not wanting to do anything that might get him caught by his friends. He starts to squirm a little. "Something wrong, Kyle?" one of his friends says. Struggling to hold back a steady stream of pee, Kyle says, "N..n..No. I'm...fine..." His friends believe what he says and continue talking. As the pain becomes too strong, Kyle floods his diaper, right next to his friends. Luckily, they are still talking to each other and not noticing Kyle's facial expression as he absolutely floods his diaper next to them. As the stream comes to an end, he glances over to make sure his friends didn't notice, which they didn't, and he breathes a sigh of relief. As he starts to move, he feels like he might be leaking. He starts to panic and says, "Hey guys, sorry about this but I gotta get going. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!" As he says this, his friends turn to him and notice a little streak of wetness going down his leg. Before they can react, Kyle starts quickly walking to the nurse's office, eager to get his leaky diaper taken care of. 

As he walks to the nurse, he fails to notice that his friends are following him to the nurse's office. As he makes it to the nurse's office, his friends catch up and wait outside, eager to hear why he went to the nurse's office all of a sudden, and to confront him about the wet streak they saw on his legs. As Kyle gets inside and passes the administrator, he immediately heads for the nurse's office. As he sees the nurse, he immediately starts breaking down crying. "What's wrong, Kyle?" says the nurse. He responds, "I completely flooded my dia...per in front of my friends...! I'm worried that they saw me!" As Kyle says this, his friends can hear vaguely hear from outside what is being said. "There, there, sweetie" says the nurse. "You're a baby and babies have accidents like this. Remember what your mom said, you'll be doing this on a regular basis, so you may as well get used to it now." The nurse picks up Kyle and begins to clean and change his soaked diaper. As he's being changed, Kyle says, "Hey, nurse? Is it maybe okay if I wear normal underwear for the rest of the day?" The nurse responds, "Sorry sweetie. Your mom and I have an agreement and we're sticking to it. Legs up."  

The nurse proceeds to remove the soaked diaper and puts Kyle into another pampers diaper. She closes the tapes up after powdering and tells him to sit up so she can put him down. With a tear in his eye, Kyle does so and is put back on his feet on the ground, ready to move on to his next class of the day. "Now go ahead before you're late, honey. Come back when you need your next changing." Kyle heads out the door only to find his friends not far away in the distance. He starts to panic and hyperventilate. He almost decides to rush back inside the nurse's office but his friends start walking up to him. "Hey... Kyle," they say to him. "What happened back there? Are you alright?" 

Kyle motions for his friends to follow him to a nearby corner away from other people. They walk to the corner and Kyle says, "L..Look, guys. I've been having issues lately with my bathroom habits... It's gotten so painful and I decided to live pain free. I decided when an urge comes, to just make it. I'm free flowing, like a bird." His friends are shocked but admire Kyle for his bravery. "Wow, I don't think I'd be able to do that" one friend says. "So... you just go to the bathroom whenever and wherever you want? That sounds cool, actually!" says another. The third friend then says, "Honestly.. I didn't tell any of you guys this, but.. I'm a bedwetter. I wear diapers at night. I've been too ashamed to tell you about it." 

One of them remarks, "Oh? W..well.. So am I.." Kyle is shocked by what he hears but so relieved that not only do his friend accept him despite his problems, but they can also relate with their own issues that they have to deal with. His friendship has now gotten even closer and he no longer needs to hide his fate from his closest friends. "So," one friend asks. "Does your mom do anything else for you?" Kyle's cheeks go red and, embarrassed, he tells them, "Well.. She decided to make me her baby. This happened this morning, so I don't know what that will entail." 

"Woah," says another friend. "That sounds cool, actually! Would she be able to do that to me if I came over?" Another friend agreed. Kyle said, "I.. don't know. I could ask if you guys could come over and maybe we could see what happens." "Cool!" says a friend. The bell rings loudly as 5th period comes to an end. "Was that the bell for 5th period to start?" says one friend. "No.. I don't think so. I think that's 6th period. Did we seriously stand her talking for an entire hour and not even notice?" says a friend. They all suddenly realize they skipped a class and hurriedly rush off to their 6th period classes. "Let's meet up after class by the lunch table all 4 of us! We can talk more then." yells one of the friends. They all agree and head to their respective 6th period classes.        

As the last class ends and they head out to go home, Kyle and his friends meet up at their usual lunch table, eager to continue their conversation from earlier. "So.. Kyle," one of the friends says. "We'll each ask our parents if we can have a sleep over on the weekend at your house. If everything goes to plan, we'll all see if your mom will baby us as well over the weekend. What do you say about that?" Kyle nods and responds, "Sure, I'll try that. Thanks so much for understanding. I'm so glad I have friends like you." 

Kyle heads home on the bus and, after he opens the door and gets inside, his Mom excitedly comes up to him and says, "Honey! Look what I bought!" Kyle looks down on the ground to see the haul of things his mom bought to use on him. He sees a diaper changing pad, a diaper pail, a big kid sized changing table, some pacifiers, a bottle, a stroller, and a modified crib. Kyle starts to panic at the vast amount of baby things his mom has rushed into purchasing, knowing all too well that he'll be expected to use all of it. His mom proceeds to place the big kid size changing table in his room with easy access, and fills the storage section of the table with lots of Pampers and Huggies diapers, wipes, etc. She moves the stroller into the garage for use later and picks up a pacifier, handing it to Kyle. "Here, honey. Why don't you try this, it may make you feel better." 

Kyle starts to suck on the pacifier and is amazed at how soothing it feels to suck. As he does this, he starts to feel an urge to poop. He hadn't pooped all day and it was finally hitting him. Accepting his fate and sucking on his pacifier, he relaxed and began to push, sucking the pacifier harder and harder as he began to drop a new load into his diaper. As he did this, his mother saw from the other room what he was doing and said, "Oh! Good baby making stinkies! Mommy is gonna change you once you finish!" As Kyle pushed harder to get the last of the poop out, he suddenly felt the weight of the load in the diaper as it dropped down. Still sucking the pacifier, he walked over to his mom. 

She took his hand and led him to his room where she picked him up and put him on his new changing table. The baby treatment was becoming more and more real for him. He was even starting to grow to like it. He thinks back to what his friends said and how they want to experience what he is. He forgets he's still sucking on his pacifier the entire time he's getting changed. Kyle's mother picks him up and puts him back on the ground on his feet. He starts to get hungry and his mom says, "Oh yes, dinner time!" She takes Kyle to the kitchen and puts him into a chair. "I didn't get a high chair for you yet, sweetie, but I'm considering it." She gets up and heads to the fridge to pull out a bottle of milk. "Here comes dinner!" Kyle says, "Wait, that's d---" and his mom puts the bottle in his mouth as he sucks it contently. As he's nursing the bottle, he starts to have to pee and just relaxes and lets loose as his diaper fills with pee. "That's my boy! Was the milk good?"  

Kyle's Dad walks in and looks uncomfortable with what his wife and son are doing but says, "H..hey son. How was school?" Kyle looks over to his Dad and says, "It was good. I got a chance to talk with my friends and catch up over how their summers went." His Dad responds, "That's great, son! I'm glad you can finally enjoy your new school year. I'm so sorry you had to deal with all these issues. Remember, we'll always be there for you." Kyle smiles as he hears his mom go back to the fridge and pull out some baby food. He looks over surprised once again but accepts his fate. As his Dad walks away, his mom sits down next to him and starts feeding him from jars of baby food until the jars are empty. His face is a mess so she cleans him up.  

Once Kyle is all finished and cleaned off, he decides to go watch some TV. His mom takes his hand and sets him down by the TV so he can watch. "What do you want to watch, sweetie?" his mom says. Kyle turns to his mom and says, "Pokemon! I love that show and it should be on right now." His mom puts the show on for him and walks away to do some household chores. After 30 minutes of watching, Kyle starts to get tired. Just then, his mom walks in and see her little boy growing tired. "Okay, baby. Time for bed!" she says. Kyle wakes up from his light sleep, groggy, wiping his face with his left arm and is then taken by his mom to his new room, crib replacing his previous bed. Kyle says "I'm going to be sleeping in that?" His mom cheekily responds, "Well, yes, baby, that's where babies sleep. In a crib." She picks up her son and carefully nestles him into his crib and covers him with the blanket before heading out and turning the lights off. Kyle turns his head in the crib and sees yet another pacifier laying there. He picks it up and starts to suck on it as he gets tired and starts to doze off into the night. 

The next morning, Kyle wakes up and is full of energy. He quickly remembers he's in a crib and can't just get out due to the tall bars. He's predictably wet from overnight once again. He cries out, "Mom! I'm awake and need my diaper changed!" His mom wakes up and overhears her son needing help, so she heads to his room and sees he needs his wet diaper changed. "There, there, baby. Mommy will make it better." She picks Kyle up and places him on the changing table, cleaning and changing his diaper and then placing him back on the ground. "There we go! All the messes are gone now."  

*The storyline continues with Kyle going through his morning routine and heading to school and going to class. The weekend comes by and Kyle is able to get approval for his friends to come sleep over. As his friends come over, they concoct their plan on how they will be treated like babies too by Kyle's mom. The narrative develops with more details about this and more. This has been the evolution of the boy that only wanted to live a life with no pain. He seemingly gave up everything to do this. The transition was quick, but he quickly ended up becoming the baby his mother always wanted, and even his friends seemingly accepted him and wanted to try it as well.  

***The end... for now. {More to come later.}*** 

• Like 4

@newpad101  Good read here! I hope a lot of other people start reading this and following along to see the outcome.

@kasarberang is one of them I know is a good writer.  And @Alex Bridges I bought one of Alex's books and read it and it is a really good book.

there are many other writers on here who are really good.  Which I hope they read your story as well.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the comment, Danny! I'm going to be updating it over the weekend most likely with Eddie's help. I'm really looking forward to building out the other characters more and starting to write about what happens next. >:P It's going to get really interesting then.

• Like 1

I really like how Kyle is starting to really enjoy going poo-poo in his diaper and I love how much he's relying on his pacifier to keep him calm and relaxed, especially when he's making a big messy wessy in his diapee for Mommy. I hope we get to see how he reacts to his new wardrobe being baby clothes and being put in adorable baby outfits for school, and have his mommy dress him. I think that would be fun!?♥️???♥️?? Overall, I think this is one my FAVORITE stories that I've read! And I've read a LOT of stories, so I think that's saying something. LOL!?????

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive feedback! I really wanted the story to cater to everyone's interests, but especially the messing side. I'll be updating it soon once I have some time, and I'm eager to add to it and also expand on the various characters throughout the story as well.

• Like 1

Has he been diagnosed with diverticulitis?  A GI specialist would probably want to increase his fluid intake and put him on a low fiber diet, switching to a high fiber diet once this is brought under control.  Like IBS and Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, with both of which I have to deal, the long-term answer is dietary.  A high fiber diet with lots of liquids can keep the pain away, but over time it does weaken both both bladder and bowel control.  I am so thankful that the needs of the ABDL community have inspired production of adult diapers far, far superior to what was available 40 years ago.

By the way, activated charcoal, taken daily, will eliminate the fecal odor.

• Like 1