LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Going Over to the Dark Side

I was checking out the Rearz site and found a ditrth of rubber panties. NOw more "Susan', and "Angela. Only a few "Christy" and not even a full compliment of "overnight [high wasted]" There were some latex, Omatsku and InControl, as well as that non-skirt suitable only for Sissies. In the "A C Medical" I found only "Beta"'s . Also gone are the rubbber panties and rubber and plastic sheeting

What I see are polyurethane coated "wraps". In the baby world, wraps have been panned for being useless with active babies. Also they have what looks like PUL's with their various designs on them.

How you can attempt to trademark "ABDL" and not have the traditional babyware and accessories like rubber sheets, or even call yourself "AB friendly" and bot have them, I have no idea

Imay have to remove Rearz panties form RUBBER PANTIES'R'USL because they are, or will be, no longer relevant

Yah its a pain that they have kinda removed the good rubber and plastic pants, going to only the stuff thats good for people with skinny little legs, and only plastic pants that are good over disposables.

Personaly I rather like PUL, but,  it takes more care and concern than most give to it, and again most are made so small they are useless over cloth diapers.

Still, once I get the sewing room set up I plan to do some experamentation, and see if I can come up with something thats good, as no one seems to want to make a usable product anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

It would seem that most Rearz customers for plastic panties already know that its offshoot, InControl Diapers, is the place to go for plastic panties and particularly for plastic rompers.

40 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

It would seem that most Rearz customers for plastic panties already know that its offshoot, InControl Diapers, is the place to go for plastic panties and particularly for plastic rompers.

have you taken a look at Incontrol lately?

And they were going to trademark "ABDL", whenb "rubber panties" was synonymous with being a baby? Dare I say "PUL-eeez!"?

They are so far out of touch that they are starting to sell diaper wraps. Those were discared in the infant world because they were seen as "useless if you had an active baby" at least a decade and a half ago. It is doubtful that any ABDL would remember them in use on themselves as they would be out of them by the time they were toddlers

I do not see how anyone can be "ABDL" if they do not sell rubber or plastic panties and rubber sheets. Those were iconic of babyhood  into the midl and even late 1960's. A good rubber sheet would be a better mattress protector than 90% of the plastic mattress covers sold in stores today. What meade the ivory, strongly scented rubber sheet so iconic is that in the ate '30's into the late '50's they were sold from rolls in may hardware and dry goods stores. A pamphlet from 1959 on fallout shelters advised to have a good supply of rubber sheeting. The only interruption of this practice was during WWII when rubber was rationed and vinly sheeting was being sold, which led to that material being used for homemade baby panties. It is not known when plastic panties were first sold commercially. I do recall reading that vinyl was invented by Playtex in c1932-3 as a substitute for rubber and was even quite stretchy

It is coming to the point where I will have to remove Rearz from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

"It is coming to the point where I will have to remove Rearz from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US"

Yeah, that could happen. Maybe the only reason Rearz still sells any plastic panties is to clear existing stock. But they did originate the circular skirts that I enjoy; they've been available now for quite a while so there must be other folks besides me who like them, even if you think they're too short.

8 hours ago, vvp39 said:

"It is coming to the point where I will have to remove Rearz from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US"

Yeah, that could happen. Maybe the only reason Rearz still sells any plastic panties is to clear existing stock. But they did originate the circular skirts that I enjoy; they've been available now for quite a while so there must be other folks besides me who like them, even if you think they're too short.

They did not even originate the skirts. That was done by A C Medical two decades ago under my influence, which just encouraged them to do what they wanted to anyway The difference I had was the full-circle skirts. and the one they sell now is useless as a skirt unless you are a Sissy. If you want better, you have to Jump through hoops - if they will still make them at all. When Rearz bought out A C Medical I started to have misgivings. They  id not have the dedication that A C Med had

See for yourselfs

And the longer ones became my babydolls

2 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Hell, I don't think that any vendor had the dedication that AC Medical had. 

I sent them one of my babydolls as a sample and they loved it and were sorry they could not produce things lie it

The compaines who make and distribute things like this should have a presence here, I now that LL medical dies or did. Mountain View (plastic-pants.com) should, Fetware should and so should pROTEX, Rearz and Babykins. I do not know what happened to Paby-Pants.com and DEFINITEY Gary. This is where the users are and where they could pick up ideads by the truckload everyday and where they could, by posting new products, get free advertising to the biggest hunk of their market at zero cost

Gotta remember most companys are going to go for the lowest common denominator. ABDL has been going more and more into fantasy sizing. Well, maybe better to say chinease sizing. Basicly most of the manufacturers in the US and Canada closed up shop, and all the stuff mostly comes from china.

I have noticed that when production goes to china, the sizing gets screwed. Seriously, check out the sizing charts for the verious places selling basic plastic pants, you will notice how simular they are, and, look at how small the leg openings are.  Seriously, its a real problem for me to find plastic pants that fit. I know I am a bit overwaight, having a 54 inch waist, but, bluntly, thats a 2x from most, some its even just an xl. Yet to even have a chance to fit around my leg, I gotta get a 6x, and then half the time that does not actualy fit eather, and the waist is so over sized that I would need suspenders to keep them from falling off. There used to be a couple places that had plastic pants that would work for me, now, rearz is it. IF they burn there decent pants I will have no choice but to make my own.

Just now, DiaperedJeff said:

I’m stocking up on my favorite Gary 7 mil plastic pants! They are the best since Comco.

Use the link below and read #'s 26; NOW IT CAN BE TOLD and 27 COMCP REPLACEMENT

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html#talk