LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooped your nappies

Just  a  question  about  pooping  .if you are  wearing  a  nappy  / diaper a disposable  one  .and you  do dot poop in then at all  just  wondering  how do you  go about  it  . Do you  take  your  nappy  /diaper  of and then put  a fresh  one  on .or pull  it  down  like  a  pull  up  nappy  / diaper  .just  wondering  how  other  people  do  it  .thanks  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Mez I poop it I take it off first chance I get.  Some other people like a good load in their diaper for hours on hand.

Not me I do not even like pooping in my diaper.

I don't  poop in my  nappies  Either never  going to try  it  

5 hours ago, Mez said:

Just  a  question  about  pooping  .if you are  wearing  a  nappy  / diaper a disposable  one  .and you  do dot poop in then at all  just  wondering  how do you  go about  it  . Do you  take  your  nappy  /diaper  of and then put  a fresh  one  on .or pull  it  down  like  a  pull  up  nappy  / diaper  .just  wondering  how  other  people  do  it  .thanks  

If I understand what you are actually asking. If poop in the potty instead of your nappy/diaper, do you change or slide it down and back up.

My answer to that is that it depends upon how wet my diaper is and how long I am on the potty. If either is too much, then I change, otherwise I just pull my diaper back up.

If your question was different, you should fix it.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

If I understand what you are actually asking. If poop in the potty instead of your nappy/diaper, do you change or slide it down and back up.

My answer to that is that it depends upon how wet my diaper is and how long I am on the potty. If either is too much, then I change, otherwise I just pull my diaper back up.

If your question was different, you should fix it.

Lol  no the questions  is right  thanks  for  the  re 

I normally enjoy messing my diaper, but there has been times that because of other activities or having a guest over I didn't want to be smelly or have a stinky house. In those instances I just pulled my diaper down, sat on the toilet and did my poop and then pulled my diaper back up and went on about my day.