LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering

Guest rayback2it

no i have never had a anal orgasm

i wonder what it is like

i didnt know you can come from anal

To me,an orgasm is the pinnacle of sex. Women"come" or cum vaginally. Men "come" or cum penilally(sp?) Do you want to know if men and women can orgasm anally like they normally do? I don't think it's possible but I'm no reproductive expert.

Guest John_Q_Sample

I may be misreading this but I think the question is if guys can come from anal penetration. The answer is yes. By stimulating the prostate insane orgasms can be achieved. If you mean can they come out of their tush, no. Ejaculate is only dispersed from the sex organs.

I may be misreading this but I think the question is if guys can come from anal penetration. The answer is yes. By stimulating the prostate insane orgasms can be achieved. If you mean can they come out of their tush, no. Ejaculate is only dispersed from the sex organs.

That's what I was trying to say. :P

ok so there will be no ejaculation.

so how can i guy achive an anal orgasm?

i mean what do i have too do

You're not listening. You -can- give a man an orgasm through anal penetration. He will orgasm, and ejaculate. If you're asking how to make him ejaculate from his anus, that's impossible. Ejaculations only occur in the sex organs in either gender; lots of activities will make you orgasm, but those orgasms will all be from the same body part.

How do you make him come from anal penetration? Prostate stimulation, and plenty of it. It'll take some practice, but you can do it.

Hi,

It is possible for both men and women to achieve orgasm through anal sex. I had a girlfriend who experienced much more intensive orgasms this way than any other and she used to beg to be fucked anally.

As for men my wife used to use a strap-on on me and she could get me to orgasm this way without touching my penis. Sometimes you ejaculate without and orgasm. the best is a hand-job from your partner whilst being fucked anally.

• 1 month later...
Guest dodgedart

I agree 100% I had this done to me just one time when the wife and I were playing around! It was unreal I never had an orgasum like that before or ever again.

I am Not gay 100% straight but that was so, so unbeliveably good. I would never want to be with a man{not that theres anything wrong with that} But still can't belive how turned on i was and how I exploded.

But she said it was a one time thing when i asked for it again at a later date

• 6 months later...

For women it's a mixed bag. Some can get stimulated through the ass, others can't.

But for guys it should be a slam dunk. You got a prostate, we don't. It's kind of like your very own g-spot! Horray!

But le asshole is tight, what you need is patience and TONS of lube and then more patience. It takes a while to like it.

And of course fucking your asshole doesn't make you gay. Only MEN fucking your asshole would make you gay. You, your finger and your asshole alone can not be gay (unless your imagining a guy while you're doing it, o' course).

And your ass can generate a sort of homemade lube, fyi. It's not cum, though. Just ass grease >D

• 2 months later...

Yes males can achieve orgasms simply by stimulation of the prostate. There's actually evidence that "milking" the prostate is good for you. If you look they sell toys that are designed specifically for stimulation of the prostate. And yes I have had one, it's pretty intense especially if the penis is being stimulated at the same time.

And of course fucking your asshole doesn't make you gay. Only MEN fucking your asshole would make you gay. You, your finger and your asshole alone can not be gay (unless your imagining a guy while you're doing it, o' course).

it is amazing how men are afraid to play in that region for fear of being gay, look at it this way, in normal typical masturbation you have a guys hand on your penis, as long as it's your own hand it's not gay, same for anal, play away

I've never been much for it, but it does make for a powerful orgasm