LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy put my mittens on to stop me fidgeting with my nappy

Jessica1965

21 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Jessica1965

What type of diaper is that?  it looks very cute, and as I say before and have said in the past, you are a lucky girl to have a mama to take care of you like that!

Brian

Hi Brian.

Sorry not sure mummy gets lots of different brands of nappies for me. A lot of the time of eBay. Most are really good I always have to have a booster I have a very weak bladder and wet myself a lot.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Jessica1965 said:

Hi Brian.

Sorry not sure mummy gets lots of different brands of nappies for me. A lot of the time of eBay. Most are really good I always have to have a booster I have a very weak bladder and wet myself a lot.

@Jessica1965

I understand, there are so many diaper brands out there, that it's hard to know which one it is, but as long as they're cute and they accomplish the overall mission keeping you dry comfortable and happy, then it doesn't matter what diaper it is as long as it works for you. If you have a weak bladder, then you are in good company, And you are also very lucky, because Mommy takes care of you, Making sure that even if you wet, and you will wet, and mess, that you are well taken care of!

Brian

• Like 2