LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the website

newpad101

Hello all!

I've been a longtime fan of diapers and the lifestyle but only in the past like 6 months started experimenting a bit. Currently living with family so it's on the down low for sure. I'm a big fan of baby diapers but have tried some adult ones as well, although none of the fancy or actually good ones. I recently ordered up a pair of ConvertUps after reading about it and am eagerly awaiting the delivery. While a bit pricey, the cost savings per diaper may make it worth it as a casual wearer. I'm definitely not 24/7 or even close to that, and I no longer work from home. Wish I could pad up more but I'll stick with casually for now.

In terms of the spectrum of DL and AB, I'd say I'm a DL but with a strong interest in AB although I don't have the privacy to do it yet. I've always had an interest in using my pants casually even before trying diapers. Both #1 and #2, so it isn't that difficult for me to do in the diapers, although I'll admit... I'm still trying to figure out wetting laying down. I can do it standing or sitting but haven't had much success with lying down.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing experiences. Once a DL, always a DL! :)

• Like 2

Hi Newpad, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, make yourself comfy, there’s lots of likeminded people here. Many of of know the frustrations, of living in a place where, you’re not free to wear what you want, and when. Hopefully that can change for you soon. I myself, spent a good deal of my life in such circumstances. And I’ve been at it since, I’ll say the beginning. As a young child, still in diapers, I had an attraction to diapers, and especially plastic pants. 
Well for now, you can check in here with us, and maybe find some enjoyment. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Welcome! Sometimes living with family is the best option for the financial reasons but does put a damper on wearing when you want to .... hope you can enjoy them as much as you can and stop by the chat.... 

• Like 2