LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you Incontinent and an AB....

When do you open up about the AB side? Like maybe you have told your partner you're in diapers.  However, I've never mentioned my AB side to her.  When would you tell your partner?

• Like 2

I took an admittedly less direct approach. I “came out” to my wife about wearing diapers, which I was already doing. I had worn diapers to bed for most of a year, and had actually been living 24/7 for around 8 or 10 weeks, with great difficulty, as anyone here who wears diapers with any frequency will understand. It is possible to wear diapers around someone on any given day in 100% stealth and be completely successful, but, doing it every day, day in, day out, with someone you live with… it gets hard. There’s too much to stay on top of. New diapers need to come in, old diapers need disposed of, you can never get changed or, say, take a shower, without a completed plan of action and a wardrobe on hand. I knew that if I was going to be successful at putting myself back in diapers, I was going to have to open up to her.

However, she is very, very vanilla, and, while not overtly religious herself, she grew up in a religious family. Not that the bible has much to say about if thou shalt wear baby pants, but, she’s innately conservative, is my point. So, I leaned into a medical explanation for needing to wear them, when I initially told her. She knew about my history as a champion childhood bedwetter, and, I was on a medication that could, if you stretched it, maybe have nocturnal wetting as a side effect. However, then, I started stretching out what “overnight” meant, and wearing diapers until late in the morning because “I got really busy at work” (working from home), and “getting ready for bed” almost right after dinner, until the only time that I had a diaper on and she didn’t know about it was from noon until 6 or 7 in the evening. Then, I just started openly wearing diapers all the time. I never said why, and, mercifully, she never really asked. Here I am, almost 4 years later, wearing diapers full time, and when we’re getting ready for an impending trip, for example, she packs diapers for me. So, it worked out for me. Your mileage may vary. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, munkey said:

@Snugglebear_69 & @Dookey how long did it take you guys to share you were incontinent.  I did it after 3 weeks, i had issues being concerned about trying to hide it.  She had no issues with my IC issues.

Not being incontinent I've never had that conversation with my Wife or my Boyfriend.

• Like 1

I've had incontinence issues in the past but with proper medical care and not incontinent now. That said, neither my Wife or Boyfriend would have an issues if I was so I'd tell them as soon as diagnosed. It's just another medical condition in my eyes so I wouldn't hide it from either of them.

• Like 2

I’m not incontinent, but I will wet in bed and wear diapers to bed. That is why I told my girlfriend right from the start. Sorry for any misunderstandings. 

• Like 2

I'm Incontinent and AB. My whole family knows I am Incontinent and AB. Even my mother and doctors know I am Incontinent and an adult baby. They treat me as an adult baby.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, munkey said:

1 week into dating, I’m incontinent
3 weeks into dating, I’m a little

3 days after telling her, she still wants to see me

Yay!? That's great buddy, congratulations!!!!!???????♥️? Big hugs!?♥️??????