LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Celebrity Do You Want To See Diapered?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariah Carey in a thick cloth one and pink rhumbas....Maria Sharapova in white plastic panties under her tennis outfit.....Natalie Galbus the golfer wearing under her shorts and seeing the outline as she gets the ball out of the cup....Angelina Jolie with those thick lips sucking on a paci, wearing a halter top, cloth and see through plastic panties....and of course many others rank honorable mention.....

Guest atemevil

I would have to go with some of my favorites... Katie Holmes, Lauren Grahm fromm the Gilmore Girls, Shannon Elisibeth, Joss Stone, The red head from (that :D 70's show), Lindsay Lohan, Leeann Rhimes, just to name a few

i would like to see emma lahana in diapers (from power rangers dino thunder, i watch it now and then) and i would love to see her wet one (i would to see her in disposable prefrely pampers) and i would her to be my mommy for a months and i would thew feel of her changing my disposable diaper.

• 1 year later...

Just a friendly note here: This (great) topic of discussion is ongoing in a thread started long ago. Here's the link to that thread: Celebrities in diapers thread

Just to reiterate:

I'd still love to see my teen-dream from the late '80s Deborah (nee Debbie) Gibson in diapers. I fell in love with her then as a teen pop-singer; I still love her just as much as the more refined and sophisticated woman she is today here in 2006.

And from Hawaii: Jill Kuremoto. Many of you probably don't know who she is, but Jill was a well-known news anchor for KITV-4 TV. (I believe she is doing from-the-field reports now)

From the Boston area: Hazel Mae, sports-show personality seen on the New England Sports Network. Many of you chowda-heads out there know exactly what I'm talking about when I talk about Hazel!