LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auto-ship and bedwetting

Well, I officially hit the “auto-ship” button for my monthly pull-up and diaper order ? there is something about having an automatic shipment of diapers that feels good! Knowing I need to them stocked up or else I’ll end up with wet panties eventually. 

I’m also resolving to start my journey into being a nightly bed wetter this week! I’ve fantasized about it for YEARS and I’m ready to commit to it now! Exciting things coming my way ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Please let us know your technique for night wetting once you achieve it. This is one of the few holy grails of untraining. How do you plan to tackle the nightly wetting problem?

I have already had to get up to use the bathroom a couple times a night for years. I’m increasing my water intake and each time I woke up last night I reminded myself that I’m a bed wetter now and it’s okay to wet in bed. I woke up a few times and was able wet and go back to bed pretty easily. I’m hoping that by continuing to remind myself that I’m wearing diapers to bed because I really NEED them that it will continue to get easier and eventually become second nature. My partner is very supportive too. This morning they patted my diaper and told me I was a good girl for staying in bed all night. The positive reinforcement is going to help too I’m sure. I’m not in a rush to make bedwetting happen swiftly, just going to take my time and hopefully get to that sweet spot of wetting without waking.