LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopin in Toilets Sometimes

I’m here, down at the beach, about to get into my hot tub. I’ve been getting ready for 30 mins wandering about the house, getting stuff ready for the hot tub. I stop by the couch to coax my wife to join but she wants me to leave her alone to sleep. And why are you so crinkly she asks me? Just the sun shirt and the diaper, sagging. I retape it higher. Easier to walk. I’m waking through the house and out back with just my sun shirt and diaper. Maybe my neighbors can see? Maybe strangers on the beach can look in? It’s January at the remote beach town… not likely but possible. 

I leave my diaper on because I feel I may have a BM. I keep it on longer.  Nothing. Man I want to get in the hot tub. Okay, I change into a disposable swim diaper and a diaper cover, no swimsuit. I do my final checks. Hot tub not quite at ideal temp… then I feel it. I dart to the toilet and rip my pants down to BM in the potty before heading to the hot tub.

TLDR? Not everyone’s journey is the same. Bowel incontinence led me to go 24/7 and I rarely look back. But that said I use a toilet sometimes. I feel like it’s the opposite of most people. I don’t think I’ve bmd in the toilet at work in over a year, but moments like these. Im not wearing a suit and tie, dress shirt, onesie, diaper cover and diaper. Why not just shoot for the toilet? 

Anyone else do this? 24/7 99.5% then like got to poo? You can make it? Go for it? Not that I always can make it but here I am sitting on the potty. Now the trouble is, am I done? Gonna commit and we’ll see! Love y’all! 

I poop in my diaper sometimes, but I  usually poop in the toilet.  I have to change my diaper immediately after I poop in it, and I usually don't want to waste a diaper that isn't very wet.   I also HATE cleaning up after a messy diaper; it is much easier just pooping in the toilet.     I also will pee in the bathroom at work, which I do to insure that the diaper isn't going to leak at work.

• Like 2
On 1/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

TLDR? Not everyone’s journey is the same. Bowel incontinence led me to go 24/7 and I rarely look back. But that said I use a toilet sometimes. I feel like it’s the opposite of most people. I don’t think I’ve bmd in the toilet at work in over a year, but moments like these. Im not wearing a suit and tie, dress shirt, onesie, diaper cover and diaper. Why not just shoot for the toilet? 

Anyone else do this? 24/7 99.5% then like got to poo? You can make it? Go for it? Not that I always can make it but here I am sitting on the potty. Now the trouble is, am I done? Gonna commit and we’ll see! Love y’all! 

Incontinence is a spectrum. There's no "one true incontinence". If you BM in the toilet sometimes and have to BM in your diaper at other times due to other circumstances, that's ok. I spend almost 100% of my time at home (I also work from home) and about 80% of the time I BM in the toilet because ultimately it's not much different than going in my diaper. I just don't try to hold it. About 20% of the time I'll BM in my diaper due to a meeting or something else. I don't much like cleanup which is why I opt for the potty monster for BMs most of the time.

In this, you are not alone. You're good bro.

• Thanks 1