LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those of us that are 24/7 full time abdl after a stressful day at work - what happens

For many of us that have ben paced into a diaper 24/7 or have chosen this, it is potentially at times stressful at the office .

The normal  happenings after a stressfull day is for my wife to give me a bath and cleaning, place me into a clean diaper.  Then I either reach for a baby bottle or a paci to relax and then lay down for a nap for a little while.

what do others do after a stressful day.

• Like 2

That sounds lovely, but it's not the way my evenings usually go. Generally, I go into the house after work, head up to our bedroom, and take my work clothes off. Then, depending on the status of my diaper, I might either change it, or let it ride, and I'll either put on jeans and go do stuff outside, or go for a walk, or, if the weather is lousy, then I might put on track pants and play around with cleaning up in the kitchen or whatever. At some point after the kids go to bed, my wife and I will head up to our bedroom, where she likes to crochet and watch TV, and I'll either watch TV with her, or I'll read. Usually I'm in just a diaper and a t-shirt for the last couple of hours of the evening, because that's how I sleep. 

• Like 2

@herb330 For me since I work for myself and I do not go to a office if the day starts getting stressful I just stop working.

And if I choose to I may put on a diaper if I am going out. As I do not trust my butt any longer.  Most times when I am home I am either on facebook or I am on here or I might have one of the streaming services on watching tv.  I have 2 monitors so I can watch tv while I work or while chatting in the DD chatroom.  Or reading some of the forum post.

That is it for me.

@Little Sherri your daily unstressing days are cool.  Just wondering though since you just sleep in just a diaper are you not afraid of leaks?  Even though I do have a protective cover over the mattress on my bed I rather not wet the bed.

When I go fulltime I will be wearing pul pants to protect the sheets.  I got like 4 or 5 not sure how many.  And when I go fulltime I plan on getting more so I have a lot to choose from.

• Like 2

Eeee uhm I usually have some kind of projects to work on, and I try to write a little bit each evening! 

But like Oznl described it's pretty mundane otherwise...Usually I change as soon as I get home, but if I forget and drink coffee in the afternoon then I end up soaked and changing before heading out the door. 

Otherwise, I veg out for a bit on the couch and catch up with friends a little before getting to dinner. Sometimes I take them with me on a call as I cook! It's after all that I work on projects and writing and stuff, or just socialize more. At the moment I'm working on an Eclair (Perpetual Change) cosplay so I was 3d-printing seashells and painting them yellow. I've also got some sewing projects to do before CAP...I want to make another onesie for example. I also have a few other projects, like I'm working on making a big bead maze and have been experimenting with painting the aluminum piping I'm using for the tracks and trying to figure out how to widen pre-drilled holes...There's also some software projects I've been working on, like the babysitter-card app and the Tulna website.

Uhm but I ... oh! Right, you asked about stress relief...

I guess, if I am *really* stressed I end up curling up on the couch with my stuffie and stimming for a while, and/or cuddling with my hubby if he's available. Sometimes I might change into Littler clothes and/or add another diaper layer and just...Little out for a while. At least enough until I can get to one of many projects above.

Being 24/7 I guess has been more of a *baseline* to my mental health, as I've generally suspected. It doesn't stress relief completely on its own, more like it's absence *causes* stress and its presence helps me regulate my emotions generally better.

11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just wondering though since you just sleep in just a diaper are you not afraid of leaks?

We have a protective cover over the bed as well, so there is backup, but, honestly, I don't wet a lot at night. First of all, I don't reliably wet the bed involuntarily - it happens a couple of times in a week on occasion, and a couple of times in a month, some months. I often sleep through the night and wake up dry or barely wet. When I do either wet in my sleep, or, get woken up with a need to wet, and then I let it happen and fall back to sleep, the amount is usually not a lot, so if I'm wearing a decent diaper, I don't fret about it too much. 

I sleep on my stomach most of the time, though if I'm going to consciously wet, I tend to roll over on my back first. Side-wetting doesn't happen very often for me. My primary failure modes are, first, being pointed up toward my waist, while lying on my stomach, which can cause a spillover. Those can be a bit of a disaster, though it doesn't happen very often. When it does, I usually spread out a towel, go back to sleep, and then change the bedding in the morning.

The second most common wetting failure is probably having the front of my diaper folded forward so that some stuffing is in contact with the sheets, allowing wicking, although when that happens, it's usually small enough to just let it dry. 

If I start wetting in greater volume overnight, I might have to consider wearing plastic pants consistently. Right now, I wear them once in a while, if I feel like it, or, if I am truly pickled on IPA's or red wine, as extra insurance. 

@DiaperboyEddie12 -- personally, I like PVC much better than PUL. I have a couple of pairs of Trifecta's that I'll wear out occasionally in public; but prefer PVC. It just don't feel right if it's not PVC. PVC is much cheaper -- especially if you can get it on sale (like from InControl Ideal). It seems PVC also contains odors better, but it can get pretty brittle  pretty fast. Good luck as you journey!!!

• 1 month later...

For me it’s different from most people.

I still live with a parent my daddy so after work I ride the bus home not aloud to drive. 
when I get home my trousers are too be taken off and my work clothes leavening me in a onesie and normally a wet diaper. 
go and see my daddy and get my 3 diaper check of the day. 
get changed and put a printed onesie on and a bib with my pacifier crawl to the kitchen and have a drink of water . 
play with my dollies and come on here . 
get 3 or 4 more diaper checks eat my dinner get told to go to bed even though I’m not made to sleep I still not allowed out of my bed. 
yes I one of the people that my family and friends all know about me and treat me like a baby/puppy 

• Like 2

For me, it's different for everyone because I am kept diapered 24/7

When I get home, my pants are yanked from me and I am not allowed to wear pants at home. I'm not allowed to hide my diapers because only adults, grown ups and big kids are allowed to wear pants. I get diaper checked by any adult, grown up or big kid that has passed potty training.  Being an adult baby, I am only allowed to wear diapers, t-shirts and onesie on.

• Like 1