LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sitting in a loaded diaper with slow farts and bubbles.

Today I've had two large loads in my diaper. I'm still wearing the same diaper (a quality disposable and booster, a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants). I had the first happened in the morning and the second was in the afternoon. Now it's almost 9:pm and I know I'll be having another before I go to sleep. My diapers are wet but not nearly being soaked. I've been using some fiber loading for a couple of days. The first loads we gigantic and semi-firm. I never had to push. It just slid out slowly and spread up around my privates. The second one was even bigger but a little softer. Still solid. I can feel the urgency growing. Just fight now I had a fart that tickled up around my balls. I love those poo bubbles. They first emerge my anus and then they slowly slide up thru the poo and tickle my balls. I can now feel the third poo start out my ass...

Wow! it was even bigger ( a bit softer). All with a couple of poo poo noises. They tickled my balls and my dick. With a big hard-on boner. I think before I cum and have a poogasm I think I'm going to let out a few farts. What fun!

Do you like these bubbles? I love it when they slide up around my dick and balls. Do you love tickling bubbles?

• Like 3

Poo bubbles are awesome.  I love them too, especially in a really full,  messy diaper.  If I'm standing,  they work their way,  very slowly up my butt crack and out the back.  If I'm sitting,  they slowly work their way up between my legs and around my nut sack.  It's even more amazing if I'm really messy and the poop is past my nut sack and up the front of my diaper.  

Sometimes I'll eat a bunch of cabbage,  just so that I can have a really gassy messy diaper experience. 

On 1/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, diaperjack101 said:

Today I've had two large loads in my diaper. I'm still wearing the same diaper (a quality disposable and booster, a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants). I had the first happened in the morning and the second was in the afternoon. Now it's almost 9:pm and I know I'll be having another before I go to sleep. My diapers are wet but not nearly being soaked. I've been using some fiber loading for a couple of days. The first loads we gigantic and semi-firm. I never had to push. It just slid out slowly and spread up around my privates. The second one was even bigger but a little softer. Still solid. I can feel the urgency growing. Just fight now I had a fart that tickled up around my balls. I love those poo bubbles. They first emerge my anus and then they slowly slide up thru the poo and tickle my balls. I can now feel the third poo start out my ass...

Wow! it was even bigger ( a bit softer). All with a couple of poo poo noises. They tickled my balls and my dick. With a big hard-on boner. I think before I cum and have a poogasm I think I'm going to let out a few farts. What fun!

Do you like these bubbles? I love it when they slide up around my dick and balls. Do you love tickling bubbles?

What is a good way to fiber load. I don't eat enough fiber the way it is now I take the Metamucil gummies atm 

Yes!  The fully poop loaded fart bubbles.  Love them. Love the noise they make when I fart and it tries to make its way through a fully pooped in diaper with a muffled squelched noise as it gets pushed through the poop.  I also love watching it happen.  You should try this.  After poop your diaper 1 or 2 times and it’s fully loaded squat over a mirror or take a video with your phone.  I’ve had farts expand my diaper on one side of the poop load and slowly roll it’s way through my diaper to the point of least resistance until finally slowly escaping.  Love the feeling and the thought that my diaper is so full of poop that it’s pretty damn close to creating and air tight seal between the poop and leg band.  Thanks for the post.  Glad others enjoy this as well.  ✌️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Got some bubbling going on today.  I'm in a really wet and messy MegaMax diaper and the poop ? is giving off bubbles that move around my butt, up between my legs,  past my nut sack and up n out the front of the diaper.  Feels amazing right now.  

• Like 1