LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pyramid Company Cult Programming Involves Diaper Wearing To Shame Managers

She reports that members were also given pom-poms if their sales were too low because then they were 'just cheerleaders' for those with adequate sales.

I used to manage a franchise restaurant where shaming/programming would take place at manager meetings. I can assure you that this type of mind control is not limited to multi-level companies like the one described in this interview.

I think she shows a lot of bravery by warning others of what could possibly be waiting for them if they sign up with a company like this.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

I don't understand who'd go in for that kind of thing. And I wear diapers, as an aside. But if my boss told me that I had to wear one for a meeting, I'd head to HR or to the door. I guess it is mind programming, if people stuck around. My thought process would be along the lines of "This organization is broken if they have to resort to tactics like this, ergo, there is no future here, ergo, there's nothing to be lost in jumping off this train." 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I don't understand who'd go in for that kind of thing. And I wear diapers, as an aside. But if my boss told me that I had to wear one for a meeting, I'd head to HR or to the door. I guess it is mind programming, if people stuck around. My thought process would be along the lines of "This organization is broken if they have to resort to tactics like this, ergo, there is no future here, ergo, there's nothing to be lost in jumping off this train." 

@Little Sherri

I will say this:  shaming anyone because they have to wear diapers or they wish to wear diapers is not appropriate! there are many times when an individual may have to wear diapers in their office environment, and that would be covered under the ADA, and also some also someone who is incontinent would probably also be considered disabled under that law. If anyone decided that they wanted to break the ADA, there would be severe consequences for that transgression. It also depends on what type of transgression occurred, and how severe it was.

Now I will say this: shaming has no place in any work environment! people have to wear diapers because they have to wear diapers, and whatever the reason is, whether you are an AB, whether a DL, whether you are a adult kid or whatever, there are reasons for everything someone does. I'm not saying that somebody should go out of their way to make a point of the fact they wear diapers, because that would be something that would be between HR, and the individual. there's no need for anyone to be in a position where there like they are under the microscope, or constantly feel like they're under attack.

If someone does something wrong, they should end up being told that they did it wrong, and be given the opportunity to do something in the right way. if they keep on doing it wrong, they should be spoken to again, and proper and appropriate action should be taken. if somebody is going to decide to shame somebody or pick on somebody laugh at somebody or snicker or point or any of that stuff, and make comments about somebody's underwear, well then that doesn't belong in the workplace. I've worked in situations where I have dealt with people that are LGBTQ, and during that discussion with a friend, he commented about how many somebody has in their office. he asked me if I knew what a rainbow meant, and I understood what it meant, but also told him that this discussion has no basis to be discussed in a work environment, and it really doesn't matter what she has in her office, whether she likes rainbows or not. this discussion is not appropriate for workplace, and if he said it again I would report him for that infraction.

No one should be made to feel bad because there were diapers or because somebody feels the need to belittle someone period To do that, is almost like a 2 year old having a tantrum because they can't have a cookie. Doing that is like somebody finding out you did something wrong, embarrassing the heck out of you, and then telling everybody that you saw someone in a position that is non appropriate, are very embarrassing. people can be very cruel and very heartless when it comes to stuff like this, and I have to remind people sometimes how their words and their actions can hurt others, and sometimes words alone can hurt. you have to be careful what you say and how you say it, certain things that happen in a workplace have no business being in that workplace, and some things that happen ah home, have no place in the workplace. You have to be appropriate whenever you are in a business situation situation, and not be opening the floodgates and telling people everyone's secrets.

Managers an owner should not be shaming anyone. Does anyone really realize how many people that are in this world, that are doing awesome jobs and they have the job that they want, and they work hard at it, And they get paid, And sometimes they feel good about it, sometimes they feel bad about it? does anyone realize how many people be in high profile jobs, and they do well in their jobs comment and they do what they're asked to do, and they make sure people are taken care of: people do take care of the people around us, and if I found out that somebody wore a diaper and they were in a high profile job, that wouldn't bother me one bit! wearing diapers is no different than wearing a different set of underwear, it's just that people have these stigmas that they still haven't broken free of, And they think that it's time to pick on somebody urberate someone because of their current situation.

If somebody was disabled, and this monkey shine was going on, somebody would end up getting in a lot of trouble. I think that companies that want to go on a shaming fest have a problem, because if they can't can't feel good about the company itself, and they can't find a positive thing to say about employees or their or their environment, they shouldn't say it at all. there's too much problems in the workplace as it is, and the one thing that we don't need to have happen is people getting fired or getting disciplined simply because they're wearing diapers. However managers have no right to ask anyone to wear a diaper during their employment employment status. it is up to the employee to make that decision, and it's also up to that employee to make sure that because of that decision, they cannot be terminated solely on that basis.

I can't tell you how many times I thought I had a real good shot at a job, only to find out that there was something that they didn't like about me or they didn't want me, or I didn't fit well in the job. That happens when you go for job interviews, and you go and you fill out resume after resume and job application after job application Or you send a letter of interest or whatever you do. I can't tell you how many times I have thought that I was the best candidate for a job, and then only to find out that I was passed over for somebody else. I think some people think that because you're disabled, you aren't the best fit, But I can tell you that there are people that are disabled that do incredible things, there are people that wear diapers that wear things other things, and they do an awesome job in their particular job, And people need to realize that some people need diapers, and it's not something that somebody can pick on you for, And it's not even right!

All through school I would have people picking on me because they thought I was crying or doing something that they thought was juvenile, And I'll tell you there's times when it was really hard to be able to function, but I was able to take each one of these learning experiences and learn from it. There are people that I went to school with back in the day, and they wouldn't even give me the time of day, but as we age and we grow up, things change, and I gotta tell you there are a lot of good people that still love me, and they would make sure that nothing happened to me, and they and they understand my reasoning for doing what I'm doing wearing diapers. People need to not be shaming anyone because they are wearing diapers, and wearing diapers should not be used as a punishment for work in fractions. there are a lot of things that you end up dealing with in your life, and one of the worst things that you deal with is jealousy or envy, and there's times when somebody wants to get ahead, but they'll end up acting like a 2 year old scrapping on the playground trying to get what they want coming when they don't get it they lose their cool!

I was always taught to do your best, and be yourself! that doesn't mean that you don't do your homework about certain businesses that you are looking into possibly working for! what it means is that you always present yourself your best side, ask you a question about something, you try to be as honest as you can, but not in a way in a way that would put you in a negative position or negative light. many times people don't understand that people with disabilities for example have harder times trying to get gainful employment, and in my case getting the employment was probably easy, but maintaining employment was hard, because the laws didn't allow me to be able to make as much as I could, because the minute I make enough money or too much money, they would cut my Social Security down, or do other things. these things made it so I didn't even want to work anymore, it was hard on my body, my mind and my energy level! this is why I don't take anything for granted! there are people that can do things that I can't, and I accept that, But sometimes I think that stuff like this as a reason as a reason to make light of somebody's cummings, And that also is very very wrong, and very cruel.

I was always taught to be nice to people around me, and the only time that changes when they're not nice to me. I was always taught to protect myself and try to do right. in my opinion what is going on here in this example is not right, and if somebody did that to me I would do exactly what little Sherry says he would do. I'm not gonna allow somebody to worry about my situation, and use it as a reason to terminate employment, but I'm also not gonna be running to everybody and being a snitch and trying to be a gossip hound. there's too much of that going around in the world as it is, in the world as it is stinks like a dirty diaper, and we have to clean it up! the only way that we clean it up is if we understand what it is that we're trying to do, there are many things that we need to deal with, like shootings and killings and everything else that's bad about the world. that's why many of us are here, to get away from all of that, to be a place where we can relax Let her hair down and say now I'm safe or at least I think I'm safe!

To the managers in this video I say this: until you walk a mile and somebody shoes, and you understand why someone might wear diapers, you haven't walked anywhere. people that need diapers need diapers for legitimate reasons, and they should not be put down made fun of or made light of. big deal if they wear diapers, that's why accommodations can be made under the ADA. You should not use your power as managers owners or supervisors to enforce things that are very unprofessional and also detrimental to somebody's employment status or their physical mental or emotional health! To that I say that it is downright mean cruel and disheartening. I would not want to work for a company that did any of these actions, because if they have to berate Someone because they don't have the ability to hold their urine or their feces comment then we have a problem. Maybe a manager in that video thinks it's funny to do that, But I do not, And one of the things that I will support is anyone that needs to wear diapers for whatever reason. managers may not understand why that may be necessary, but they don't need to understand, they just need to be able to understand that it happens, and it is needed. if I went to a manager and I told them about this, and they were able to deal with that with no problem, and it didn't impact my work performance or my ability to do my job, or the ability to use my skills, it would not be an issue But I feel managers like this would take something like ooh this person likes girls and he's a guy, and they end up running that all over the place, it's like playing a big game of telephone, and I'm gonna cut the telephone off the other end! what someone says on one end of the telephone doesn't even sound like the same stuff Somebody says that the other end of the telephone!

I say this: if someone's qualified to work in a position, and they want to work that position, and they work hard, what the heck difference doesn't make whether they wear a diaper or not! maybe we ought to take some of these managers, and we ought to introduce them to ABDL:  maybe if they had to live the life like @Kawaharu or myself, or @~ashley~ do, because we're totally incontinent both ways, and we have to make changes to our lifestyle in the way we do things because that's the way we have to function, they would understand that if you can't hold your urine or your feces, it's no joke, and it shouldn't be used as one, thought as one, or use as a punishment against you. it's bad enough that diapers have such a negative connotation in the first place, which I would like to say I would love to change! If these guys had to wear diapers 24/7, 365 days a year, they had to deal with having accidents common They had to deal with cleaning themselves up after a blowout, maybe they would understand that when they decide to use and ridiculous tactics to make a point, that it hurts them and it hurts the people that they're trying to teach a lesson to! management should be the ones being taught the lesson, and I'm telling you right now, I'm sure that we have enough people on DD to be able to teach these stupid management people exactly it's like to live the life that the three of us do! we didn't ask for this, We didn't want our disabilities, but we got them right in the face, so we have to deal with it, I didn't want to have to wear diapers, but I have to wear diapers, and I've accepted it, I can't help it, so why would somebody want to pick on somebody that's in that position? that's what I don't get!

As our esteemed leader @DailyDi would say " can't we just get along?"  And I'm also pretty sure that he would say something like: "Big deal I wear diapers, move on Nothing to see here!"

As I said, maybe these managers need to have somebody turn them over their knee and whoop them! maybe then they'd understand what it means to live the lifestyle in diapers of an AB or a DL!

Brian

• Like 2